[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, so I happen to be in a bit of trouble. So ive been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: plshelp.jpg (22 KB, 652x434) Image search: [Google]
plshelp.jpg
22 KB, 652x434
Hey guys, so I happen to be in a bit of trouble. So ive been in the delayed entry program for the marines for a while now and i just got probation because I'm not meeting the required amount of chin ups to get into bootcamp, if I can't do atleast 2 chin ups I'm getting discharged from the dep and and if I can't do 5 I'm fucked. Anyway I can get better at them?
>>
>>36939931
nice troll really
>>
>>36939943
>Thinks I'm kidding
>>
>delayed entry
MODS
>>
>>36939931
>/fit/ - Fitness
Can't do enough sissy chins to get into the fag club? Though luck
>>
>>36939957
>>36939959
I just want free college man. I'm just asking how to get better at them
>>
>>36939931

I swear it makes me so fucking mad reading retarded fucking questions like that.

> cant do 2 fucking chin ups

If you cant do 2 chin ups, which are even EASIER THAN GOD FUCKING push ups, then you shouldnt even think about joining the army you stupid faggot.

>how do i get better at them

What do you think you mentally handicapped shit? YOU DO CHIN UPS to get better at CHIN UPS.
Did it really require to make a fucking thread on this board to figure that out?

Holy crap and im even stupid enough to reply to this stupid fucking retarded idiotic piece of shit.

I swear if i saw you in real life i would end your life on spot.

You are so pathetic it fills me with disgust.
>>
>>36939975
Geez looks like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed
>>
>>36939931

If you want to do more chin ups then...

DO CHIN UPS YOU IDIOT.

i agree with his guy >>36939975.

I hate retards like you.
>>
>>36939931
>>36939952
Good lord. What do you look like? How much do you weigh? Do you have a gym membership? Access to a playground at least? Go to startbodyweight.com if you can at least find some place to practice and progress. You're pretty fucked unless you have a month or so to get strong though.
>>
>>36940020
I'm 195 I'm good on the running and sit ups side of the ist but it's just the chins that are fucking me over. I excerise 2 hours a day for 4 days and I'm just not seeing any improvement. No gym membership cause I'm broke and the only access I have to a pull up bar is at my recruiting office which is 10 miles from my home which I bike to
>>
>>36940064
Sounds like you're fat. Lose weight and you'll be able to do more chinups. This is a long term strategy though. How much time do you have?
>>
>>36940093
I'm guessing like a month or so but all I need is to do 2 to get off probation and I'll have another month to work on getting to 5
>>
>>36939975
>YOU DO CHIN UPS to get better at CHIN UPS

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36940196
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it as well
>>
>>36940107
I'd recommend going on a protein heavy diet with a caloric deficit while practicing your pullups. Buy a pull up bar for home and do negatives. You could probably find a pullup progression guide somewhere online.
>>
>>36940353
Thanks man glad someone gave me actual advice
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.