[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people hate their lives so much they think this isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2.png (231 KB, 383x434) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
231 KB, 383x434
>people hate their lives so much they think this isn't achievable natty
>>
>>36936145
hurr durr capped shoulders
>>
>>36936369
what are genetics?
>>
>>36936384
inb4 genetics meme
>>
>>36936145
t.greg
>>
>>36936145
>it's not achievable natty
>he is not natty

those two statements do not mean the same thing, you fucking troglodyte. any guy with wealthy parents who looks decently big is going to be on juice, period. they're too lazy to do it natty and they have the money, so it's pointless not to be on gear.
>>
>>36936478
he is rich therefore must be on gear
based
>>
>>36936478
Why would you be on gear if you value your well-being?
He made quite a few videos about not being on juice and ppl still hate.
I'm not a customer of his programms, only a mere subscriber but he's an good guy and i choose to trust him.
Also he's a manlet, so gains come easier to him.
>>
>>36936547
>selling something
>being a fake natty
>>
>>36936591
why is he fake?
Because youre jelly?
>>
>thinking you can tell all roid use visually
>>
>16 inch arms
>not natty

>>36937197
This is true. The only reasonable way to tell is how much muscle someone put on over time
>>
But he's under 10% bodyfat getting there without gear is absolutely impossible I have a super strict diet with only a cheat meal every other day where I order 5 pizzas and my body SIMPLY REFUSES to get that low. Only gear lets you do that.
>>
>>36937487
what is counting calories
>>
>>36936145
why is he so unlikeable/annoying?
>>
>>36937633
your inner jellysness causes this
>>
>>36936145
When you go from having 3d shoulders to looking like a 12 year old dyel then i know even you can't achieve that naturally.
>>
>>36937678
>said Timmy, 14 years old, thinking he was totally radical.
>>
>>36936547
You mean because you like his videos and he seems like a good guy that he would never do steroids even though his whole brand is looking fit to sell his ebook?
>>
>>36937354
but you can go back to his oldest vids and see his physique 6 years ago...
>>
>>36937633
He's REALLy narcissistic. Dude literally made a vlog to show off his girlfriend and flex.

I don't particularly agree with his brand of IF but I really don't see any reason for him too be on gear.
>>
>>36937991
he gets to be narcissistic with his body and wealth
>>
Dude is obviouslyy roiding

WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO GET IT THROUGH THEIR THICK SKULLS THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU ROID DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE MASSIVE

my guess is kinofaggot takes a low dose just to give him that appearance that he "may" be natty
>>
>>36938352
>JUST BECAUSE YOU ROID DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE MASSIVE

So 200mg/week?
>>
>>36938352
He's not massive so that's exactly why it isn't obvious that he's on gear. He's not extremely lean nor remarkably big and all the pictures people use to justify accusations are filmed right after or even during a workout with great pump and overhead lighting.

Take any sufficiently trained guy around 8-10%bf who works out regularly and give him a good pump and lighting and you'd probably question his nattyness too
>>
>>36938424

more like 500mg/week testE only, while being like 100-200 calories in a surplus, he goes down to 250mg testE/week if hes cutting to lean out.

>tfw if you roid you recognize other roiders not only by theire looks but also how they speak and present themselfs

you nattys will never know this feeling.
>>
>>36938539
So it's steroids year round, 250mg/500mg TRT?
>>
>>36938539
Can you please reply: >>36938609
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.