[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think of TRX suspension training? I know it sounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: TRX.jpg (152 KB, 1497x850) Image search: [Google]
TRX.jpg
152 KB, 1497x850
What does /fit/ think of TRX suspension training?
I know it sounds meme tier, but if the resistance is high enough you could theoratically make gains.
>>
why not just do gymnastic ring training instead?
>>
>>36936024
>selling people truck cargo tie down straps with handles on them
>>
>>36936040
Why not just do barbell training you fucking faggot

Why do people always have to try to be special snowflakes with these "new and exciting" work out bullshit when there is absolutely nothing wrong with the old and proven methods
>>
>>36936104
t. 80kg squat
>>
>>36936128
90 kg thanks very much
>>
Aren't those just incline push ups?
>>
Dont do it, 25% of users have the bands snapped on them and faceplant.
>>
>>36936024
They're ridiculously overpriced for starters, however some knock-off brands exists at reasonable prices. Anyway, really good for core and balance training. Pretty shit for gains (like all calisthenics), but breddy good for variation and to improve your stabilizers.

>>36936040
Been wondering this as well.
>>
>>36936104
What you are responding with is not related you dumb fucking retard. TRX are practically a worse version of gymnastic rings and if you are gonna go with that then why not go for the real thing? Why you gotta make this in a barbell vs calisthenics thing ?

>"there is nothing wrong with old and proven methods"
hahah who the fuck said that it was ? Flip your fucking fedora and kill you self
>>
I mean, it's pretty much just even gayer bodyweight exercises that also cost a shitton of money.
>>
>>36936258
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
>>
>>36936296
what
>>
>>36936024

I have this at my private gym, felt like a memer version of a plank
>>
I did one class of this on a cruise ship a few weeks ago. It was okay, I guess, just for a change of pace, but I don't know that it really did anything that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to do with dumbbells/body weight exercises.
>>
>>36936296
no one was talking about linux bruh
>>
It has its merits. It could be a NEW stimulus for your muscles.

Is it ideal? Fuck no. It's some gay ass meme faggotry, probably sold by a Billy Blanks lookin' motherfucker.
>>
>>36936768

It's a pasta you mong
>>
It's not the best possible scenario so I dont care about it.
>>
>>36936024
Theoretical gains vs proven methods.
Fuggin hell OP.
>>
Perfect for mountain climbers and burpees, fucking feeling it like hell in the abdomen area. either than that it's just a meme, lads B^)
>>
My gym has these. Worth trying after my lifts?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK