[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Dj6ztLi.jpg (112 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
Dj6ztLi.jpg
112 KB, 500x548
>Athletic Woman
>In tight shorts/bathing suits
>jumping around
>generally health and fitness oriented
>your at the beach

Why the FUCK aren't you guys into beach volleyball yet? It's like you don't even want a qt3.14 grill.
>>
>>36935606
I'd rather just stay with the Olympic weightlifting club that's part of a crossfit gym and get them sweet crossfit honeys
>>
>>36935606
because i'm a redhead and i don't like the sun
>>
Bump
>>
Training and bitches don't belong together. I like to keep them separated.
>>
girls who do normal stuff like playing volleyball with friends and waring makup going to starbucks etc are completely repulsive and detestable to me. Give me a vampire gothic drug addicted skank any day over these normal type girls.
>>
lol it's kind of funny how they consider those bottoms "uniforms"

hot as fuck though
>>
>>36935637
You just went full retard nigger
>>
>>36935637
This. If you can still lift with hot grils distracting you then you aren't lifting heavy enough and/or have shit form.

Or you're gay.
>>
I want to join my uni's volleyball team this summer.
Its full with chads and pretty girls.
>>
>>36935652
Are you an assistant manager at a Hot Topic in Ohio?
>>
I'd rather not hook up with a chick that in 10 yrs will have cracked dry skin and look like shit because she's been in the sun every single day
>>
>>36935606
Dude, you're gay.
>>
>>36935606
Because I have a lot of loose skin that jiggles around when I jump or run.

>tfw thick and tight everywhere except where it really counts: my chest and belly button area.
>>
>>36935634
No that's a spike
>>
>>36935606
HOW DOES AN ASS EVEN GET THIS FUCKING ROUND?! ITS FUCKING INSANE I WANT TO DIE
>>
>>36938947
>8
>ed
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.