[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poo for gainz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 4xFrhDZ.jpg (53 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
4xFrhDZ.jpg
53 KB, 612x612
Hello /fit/,

Do you guys think a fecal transplant would help me reach the natty limit?
>>
File: sweetiwahengbam.gif (455 KB, 320x137) Image search: [Google]
sweetiwahengbam.gif
455 KB, 320x137
>>36932234
Pajeet....

Tel me about your chinky girls Pajeet, why are they so cute?
>>
>>36932234
Only if you collect, freeze, and insert it yourself.
>>
>>36932247
What is the best poo to collect?
>>
>>36932234

POO FOR GAINZ
>>
>>36932256
Pajeet poo. Not even kidding, they have a different culture of bacteria which makes them immune to lot of diseases
>>
File: pitbull-dogs-kennels.jpg (25 KB, 332x388) Image search: [Google]
pitbull-dogs-kennels.jpg
25 KB, 332x388
>>36932256
Pitbulls are best, as they are muscular and very active, which will help you be the same.

If you have really bad problems, and need a larger donor, a horse can provide you with enough, but be sure to spread out applications through the day (every few hours) or you may get clogged up.
>>
>>36932283
Well then its easy to collect, there is so much shit on the streets there we could give everyone a fecal transplant and heal mankind.. ITS A WHOOOOOLE NEW WOOOOORLD
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>36932287
What about rhinos? They are high test and shit a lot?
>>
I read scooby reached natty limit with a fecal transplant. He claimed to use mexican poo since 2009.
>>
>>36932247

Alrighty, I really don't know if you blokes are just making stuff up, but you cannot seriously be considering doing this? A healthy person has no requirement for a faeces transplant. It is only used on people who are seriously immunosuppresed and who are not improving. Or people who have had a bowel resection or other GI complications. And as for the bloke mentioning pajeet poo, what do you expect? They live around nothing but human faeces and rotting bodies, of course they would be immune to everything. They are like Nurgle chaos marines.
>>
>>36932460
Why? Its perfectly fine and healthy
>>
File: bieberface.gif (424 KB, 157x157) Image search: [Google]
bieberface.gif
424 KB, 157x157
>>36932234
>get fecal transplant from hot girl
>every time you shit it's her shit
>get rock hard and wank off while smelling your dank girlshit every time you take a shit for the rest of your life
>>
POO IN BUTT
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.