[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 480x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 480x324
Hello, I'm currently 5'10 and a half and 125 pounds. I've always been skinny and I feel like I need to bulk. I eat a lot but I usually have light breakfasts. I can also access a gym. Please help.
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>36929448
Oh boy. Have you thought about reading just the diet and exercise portions of the sticky.
>>
>125lbs
>I eat a lot
Pick one
>>
>>36929453
>>36929467
Both of these posters have good suggestions. Choose whichever one works best for you.
>>
>>36929448
Ok, first of all, never speak to me or to my wife's son ever again. Now then, what you need to do is go to the gym and focus on building your biceps. Biceps are the cornerstone of all other muscle groups and are required to build most other muscles. After you do that for about 6 months come back for the next stage.
>>
>>36929448
GOMAD and do some pushups in the morning
>>
You dont eat a lot because you're 125lbs you fucking retard, you have no idea what eating a lot is read the sticky faggot
>>
>>36929448
Well the way I see it you have two options
>bulk and get joocie as fuck
>become a qt trap
The best way to achieve the first option is GOMAD+mass-building powder. You should be getting the rest of your calories from oatz and the semen of shredded gym bros.
>>
I used to think I ate a lot. I was spooky skeleton. Then I tried tracking my calories and eating a calorific surplus. I was surprised how much I had to eat. Try tracking your calories and macros accurately for a few weeks, you'll be surprised how little you are actually eating.
>>
File: 170360771779707-1.jpg (896 KB, 1369x1469) Image search: [Google]
170360771779707-1.jpg
896 KB, 1369x1469
>>36929448
Do SS and add in an accessory day after a month or so
Start counting calories
Calculate your TDEE
>>
File: 1461036637550.jpg (155 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1461036637550.jpg
155 KB, 720x960
Here's my honest reccomendation.
Go to somewhere else for beginner advice. Bodybuilding com or even /r/fitness. Read the stickies. Or you gonna get memed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.