[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fit/ so my girl broke it off, now she's fuckin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1457407686137.jpg (32 KB, 398x342) Image search: [Google]
1457407686137.jpg
32 KB, 398x342
Alright /fit/ so my girl broke it off, now she's fuckin other dudes and getting attention left and right and here I am alone

BUT this whole thing finally after many years of wanting to work out motivated me to do it, this was the push I needed to finally start liking myself

Been working out 5 days a week with a coworker who knows his shit (his cousin is a body builder) for a whole month now and I fucking love it, no stopping I refuse. I'm counting calories and eating a fuck ton healthier, cooking for myself too instead of eating the fuck out with her and wasting my money on her

Just bought some whey protein 5 pounds to help my lifting, I'm doing cardio MWF and lifting TTH

ANY advice I can get from you guys is so greatly appreciated
>>
Switch the lifting and cardio and then just leave out the cardio and do more lifting.
>>
Self bump
>>
>>36927999
How come? Not questioning you I'm just curious

Also I have like an inch of bf that I'm going to get rid of, so any tips on that too
>>
Self bump 2
>>
Self bump
>>
Advice bump
>>
>>36927962
Why do you keep bumping there is nothing else? Do light cardio, keep to your calorie plan, lift and get gains.
>>
>>36928110
Lol I just feel like there's something im missing, like what's a good dinner to mame, what should I be eating more of (been doing a lot of grilled chicken for protein)
>>
Don't go back to her.
>>
>>36928184
Yeah there's an obvious one, but she can never unfuck those dudes so I will never nor would I want to go back to her
>>
>>36928176
>What's a good dinner?

Steak and potatoes with salad

Chicken and pasta with broccoli

Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread and salad

Pork chops with roasted corn and Cole slaw

Barbecue ribs and beans with collard greens

Pork shoulder with roasted root vegetables

Chicken thighs with brown rice and broccoli

Literally anything with carbs and protein to energize your body while you lift and to provide glycogen to your muscles.

It's not hard.
>>
>>36927962
Remember why your doing this. Don't wake up and tell yourself maybe I'll just take a day off. Right that shit down and put it on the mirror so you can see why your doing this
>>
>>36928040
People here think that cardio is bad for you, when in reality it's pretty important in regards to general fitness, and helps if you're planning on cutting.

Don't drop the cardio, just do some reading and make sure you know how to factor it into a routine with strength (it's not hard to do, just make sure you have rest days where you're actually resting), and factor in your cardio to your calories burned.

Also, don't trust much advice you get here outside of QTDDTOT or the generals, the majority of this board is under 18's who've either been lifting less than 6 months, or don't lift at all and just shitpost.

But generally just read the sticky and keep doing what you're doing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.