[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Military /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: download (4).jpg (12 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
12 KB, 263x192
I just reenlisted into the army after a few years of civilian life. Ive lost all my gains and have become a lanky skeleton having a hard time meeting the apft standard when I used to hang around a 300. How do I come back /fit/?
>>
>>36927512
I fucking doubt very much you scored a 300
>>
>>36927512
all though you are lanky so maybe
>>
Doesn't matter, but as a Northrop Grumman stockholder, I appreciate your sacrifice.
>>
If you got a 300 before you already know what to do.
>>
>>36927562
>like 80 pushups in 2 mins
>around 85 situps in 2 mins
>2-mile run under 13:00

wow so hard.
>>
currently in college and about to drop out because I feel like i'm just wasting my time taking pointless classes. I want to join army rangers by next year. Any advice would be great i'm already fit I just need to hit cardio, my stamina is shit.
>>
>>36928134
>I want to join army rangers by next year
>i have no cardio
>my stamina is shit
>I want to join army rangers by next year
>army rangers
>next year
>stamina
>shit
>next year
>no cardio
>army rangers by next year

lmao
>>
>>36928158
im sure if I hit cardio erry day I should be fine
>>
>>36928183
lmao
m
a
oaml
>>
>>36928201
love you too ;)
>>
>>36927512
OP how hard was it and what was the process like of going back in? I'm actually about to do the same. I was navy now going army. Haven't talked to a recruiter yet. Just curious what your experience going back in was like. Time and paperwork wise.
>>
>>36928158
It's not as hard as you would think.
>>
Don't listen to those cock suckers. I'm a reservist, but when I have active orders coming up, I just do the 90 day p90x shit. You can hit 300 easy if you do the cardio version
>>
>>36928183
You will be. Look up couch to 5k. That will help you start. By the end of that, you should know what you have to do to edit your routine and maximize cardio gains by the end of the year.
>>
>>36928350
will do. ty m8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.