[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Try to convince me that drumming is not the best form of cardio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: benkoller[1].jpg (269 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
benkoller[1].jpg
269 KB, 1280x853
Try to convince me that drumming is not the best form of cardio (that isn't team sports)

>protip, you probably can't
>>
gay
>>
>>36927014
It's not actually intensive.

180 bpm drumming does work my right forearm tho
>>
Loud and obnoxious
>>
There's drumming.
Then there's rock drumming.
Then there's metal drumming.
Then there's trash metal drumming.
And then there's trash metal drumming on stage.

I guarantee you that the last one is indeed the most exhausting and most satisfying cardio exercice I've ever did.
>>
>>36927033
>>36928816

uncoordinated uninspired faggoys detected.

>>36928770
it can be intensive. Play along with some 160bpm drumstep or drum n bass playing 32nd notes on the high hat with both arms. Do that for 3 minutes straight and tell me your heart is not beating. You will not only get gud you will get cardio
>>
>>36928883
>play along with music made by a computer

literally why
>>
>>36928909
So by that logic you've never used a metronome?
>>
>>36928883
What need is there for drummers anymore if all you need is a computer mimicking the sounds and tempo?

>inb4 you can do drum solos
>>
>>36928932
a metronome's sole purpose is to keep time, apples and oranges m90
>>
>>36927014
no sorry swimming is a solo sport and burns more calories try again tomorrow
>>
>>36927014
Rowing
>>
>>36927014

I played drums for 10 years, and while I'd agree that it felt like good cardio, it's probably because I wasn't in very good shape to begin with.

Also, at least for me, it led to very noticeably uneven muscle development. My right arm was visibly larger than my left arm.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.