[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >/fit/, have been lifting for years, good lift numbers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: looks4-thumb-572xauto-237769.jpg (36 KB, 572x539) Image search: [Google]
looks4-thumb-572xauto-237769.jpg
36 KB, 572x539
>be me
>/fit/, have been lifting for years, good lift numbers, low bf%, etc
>no gf
>go to baseball game with family
>surrounded by couples
>all couples seem to be a qt3.14 with either a fatass or skinnyfat bf

Why the fuck do I bother /fit/? I work my ass off to get the type of body girls are supposed to swoon over yet I'm in my late 20s and have never had a gf, while all these fatasses who survive on a diet of beer and chips and have never set foot in a gym have qt gf's.

Yes, I know it's because they have a personality and I don't. But if I'm doomed either way, why have I eaten clean and lifted for so many years? I'm going to be lonely and miserable either way, why not just stuff my face and sit on the couch 24/7?
>>
Majority of girls want lean with low body fat. Get on the treadmill fatty.
>>
Because they spent less time on 4chan and more time exploring the world and running into said partner.
>>
Regardless of your body type, your role is still to be the hunter. Pussy will never just fall in your lap. The sooner you learn that and make changes to your life accordingly the sooner you'll be turning out shallow bitches, if that's your goal.
>>
File: snek.jpg (26 KB, 431x300) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
26 KB, 431x300
>>36926341
That guy is fucking SOLID

S O L I D
O
L
I
D
>>
The point is to improve every aspect of yourself so you can crush any obstacle and get whatever you want in life. Improve your body AND your mind, which means not just improving your social skills but your social life.

If getting ripped guaranteed you a hot girlfriend then every guy would do it and it'd be useless. Lift so you have that advantage.

My guess? Those guys actually asked those girls out. How often do you ask women out on dates, flirt, etc.? That is kinda what you have to do regardless of how ripped you are. Unless you're literally famous girls aren't gonna fall into your lap.
>>
>>36926367
this
>>
I know that feel tc...

Just wanna kill self sometimes... whats the point. But I go in anyway, cause I can take it.
>>
>>36926341

I am usually ok with being single

but when I see a girl with a fat fuck it infuriates me, idk why.
>>
>>36926341
they have money.
>>
File: 1358538363350.jpg (54 KB, 900x850) Image search: [Google]
1358538363350.jpg
54 KB, 900x850
>>36926425
I swipe right 100 times a day on tinder, does that count?

Some days I even get a match or two

I've never actually met one of those matches in person...but some day....some day
>>
>>36926555
>expecting to find love on tinder
Anon...
>>
>>36926624
this, no self respecting girl would be on a fuck app

western women are such trash
>>
>>36926341
If you are lifting expecting girls to fall all over you because you have some gains then you are going to be seriously disappointed.
>>
>>36926341
>>36926497

You know being fit is intimidating to women right?
Most chicks I know would rather be with a comfy and undemanding dyel over a lean low bf% bf. Wouldn't you rather date someone who knows they're dating up and is loyal to you over someone who is always getting attention from other dudes?
>>
>>36926643
>yes goy, give up on your own women and breed with those of other races
That was not the point of my post. Stop injecting your bitterness into everything.
And desu, mixed race girls are even trashier. Never met one who wasn't
>extremely needy
>stupid
>in a constant state of identity crisis
>incredibly insecure
>degenerate
>>
File: 1448004627593.jpg (33 KB, 737x715) Image search: [Google]
1448004627593.jpg
33 KB, 737x715
>>36926341
post pic

i bet you have the face of a gargoyle
>>
>>36926341
>Yes, I know it's because they have a personality and I don't. But if I'm doomed either way, why have I eaten clean and lifted for so many years? I'm going to be lonely and miserable either way, why not just stuff my face and sit on the couch 24/7?

You ever heard of catastrophic thinking? You have it really bad, and probably a lot of other bad cognitive skills. You think about things just plain wrong. You need therapy, I'm serious. ask for it- "cognitive therapy".
>>
>>36926341
This>>36926796
Post cbt and face pic or fuck off
>>
File: Image-1.jpg (92 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
Image-1.jpg
92 KB, 576x1024
>2016
>lifting for girls

like how do you still fall for this meme
>>
>>36926341
You decided to better your body, why not go the full course and better your mind too?

>>36926699
>You know being fit is intimidating to women right?
>Most chicks I know would rather be with a comfy and undemanding dyel over a lean low bf% bf.

Also true. My GF doesn't want me to get /fit/. Not because she thinks I'm going for other girls (she's already 15 years younger than me), but because she isn't into that-- [spoiler]still gonna get fit [/spoiler]
>>
>>36926737
>mixed race girls
>not western

Western being anyone raised in the west with western values. You need to broaden your horizons anon there is more in this world than the west, i.e. eastern european girls

also
>breeding with a used up whore who will cuck you then take your money, house, and children
>>
>>36927408

>not because she thinks I'm going for other girls

that's exactly it dumbass
>>
>>36927457
I know her better than you, friend. But it did expect this answer. Well, I also talked to many other girls, and many of them stated they don't like muscles. Not all of them, but many that I liked. So it could be that our preferences in women are simply different.
>>
>>36926341
Why are you lifting for girls?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x622
>>36926425
I agree with you
Ive spent the last year really improving my social skills.
Can you elaborate on ways to improve social life? I thought they went hand in hand
>>
/fit/
>I got shredded and I still have no gf
/fa/
>I got a /fa/ wardrobe and I still have no gf
/o/
>I got a good car and I still have no gf
/lit/
>I have good taste literature and I still have no gf
/mu/
>I'm a patrician and I still have no gf
/pol/
>I'm a Neo-Nazi ubermensch and I still have no gf

There is one common factor between all of this.
>>
>>36927565
the word 'and'?
>>
>>36927579
What conjunction would you prefer?
>>
>>36927561

Basically what I mean is you can have great social skills but a not so great social life if you do not actively pursue social interaction. You can do great with it when it happens to you but there's more to it then that.

Make it so your social life doesn't just depend on what other people feel like doing... be able to organize and host get-togethers. Encourage your friends to bring people you haven't met before.

When you see someone you don't see very often, go the extra mile to connect with them a bit. Don't just make small talk, though being good at that is important. Ask them about what's going on in their life. Be positive and helpful. Do or say something so the person will remember you and want to hang out with you again.

Do this sorta thing and you will always be able to engage in any variety of social activity you want. Bigass party where you'll meet a lot of hot single girls? Quiet board game night with a few friends? Whatever you want, people will be happy to do it with you and you will have a great time. That's a good social life that you will not get just by being a good conversationalist.
>>
File: 1451749042961.jpg (51 KB, 338x720) Image search: [Google]
1451749042961.jpg
51 KB, 338x720
>its a 3D women episode
>>
>>36926341

>Women aren't attracted to whiny men

Well, I'm stumped OP.
>>
>>36926425
This. Also, women in general are insecure, even the ones that say otherwise. They hold onto those guys because they know they wil not cheat or left her for something better.
>>
>>36926341
>current year
>lifting for grills

Shiggitydiggity
>>
I'm a 24 year old bodybuilder who lives as a hermit, has never had a gf and is a virgin.

My body is near perfect but I have an ugly face and I'm balding already. Destined to die alone. Feels bad man.
>>
>>36927565

top kek

4chan is basically the website for right wing young men with no gf. The world is so fucked that this chinese cartoon image board is the last bastion for lonely men.
>>
>>36927787
>Burlington
>>
>>36926356

>running your gains away

Fat stores make it easier to put on muscle.
>>
>>36927854
found the buttergolem powerlifter
>>
>>36926341
Watch this video it will explain why women date and encourage their guys to get fat because theyre scared of the guys leaving them https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM
>>
Because when they go out with their friends they fuck you in the back of your car and go back to a husband who paid for it.
>>
>>36926341
You've got to do more than just show up looking good. Read some PUA stuff, after you've read some good self-help books ("Gorilla Mindset" by Mike Cernovich is a great start).

Your basic problem is you lack confidence, and the root of that is you probably don't like yourself much. But if you're not a friend to yourself, what woman would have any interest in you, even for a one-night fling?

Get your mindset right. You don't have to be a prick to be confident. I actually became a much nicer, much more compassionate man (and I stress MAN) after I learned how to like and respect myself. You do that, the bitches will wait in line for a chance at you. And I am at best an 8/10 (probably closer to a strong 7 tbqh) who stands 5'11" (KING OF MANLETS).
>>
>>36926341

>They were attractive
>They got gfs
>They got complaisant
>They let themselves go over the years
>>
>>36926341
>LiftingDoesntCureAutism.exe
>>
>>36927565
4chan is full of loner teen's with no money and no life experience.
>>
>>36926341
Anecdotal, but here goes
>be me
>be single
>get ripped
>get laid
>acquire gf
>desire to work out decreases
>acquire dadbod
>break up with gf
>hit the gym again
>dadbod, gone, get ripped again
>repeat
>>
To meet women you have to go outside.

To court women you must speak to them.

To be successful you must fail.

Only start feeling pathetic about yourself after you've hit on at LEAST 200 women in a year, face to face, and still got nothing to show for it.
>>
File: gayistruehightest.gif (289 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
gayistruehightest.gif
289 KB, 320x179
>he lifts for women

Bitches don't give a shit except for $$$

look for a gay gymbro and just say "no homo" after sex and you'll be happier
>>
Looks matter for women but not nearly as much as they do for us. The reason lifting helps men get women (sometimes) is that whilst yes it makes you more attractive it makes you feel more confident. The confidence gains are much better for getting women than the aesthetics gains.
>>
>>36927656
>Basically what I mean is you can have great social skills but a not so great social life if you do not actively pursue social interaction.

Not the person you're replying to but you just described my situation. I'm generally comfortable talking to people and people seem to like me a lot but I tend to reject invitations and only offer rarely. I see my friends about once or twice a month which isn't a big deal to me. I just prefer to be at home doing my own thing without having to worry about what other people want to do. I'll see movies alone, eat out alone, drink alone, etc and enjoy it.

however i do live with my gf so when i'm home i'm never really alone

Even before she moved in with me though I felt the same way. I might be some weird alien, other people talk about loneliness and I've never really understood it.
>>
File: 1448622504342.png (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448622504342.png
34 KB, 800x600
>>36931238
Same but without gf
>>
>>36926511
This x100
>>
File: example.jpg (71 KB, 888x492) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
71 KB, 888x492
>>36926673
Yeah, women aren't just going to fall over any guy, but they do adore fit/muscular guys.

The more fit/muscular you are (without roids), the better.
>>
>>36926341

Whoo boy

I can only imagine how many other young men have completely mis-understand what women, and human-beings in general, value.

/fit/ can poison people
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.