[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what "Scooping" is, right? To "Scoop"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: jon.jpg (57 KB, 428x608) Image search: [Google]
jon.jpg
57 KB, 428x608
You know what "Scooping" is, right?

To "Scoop" somebody, you curl your hand under a dude's man boob, lift the boob and release while saying "Scoop!"

A couple of gym buds and I do it to each other for fun. Shit's jokes, bro.

Well, ever since I Scooped my dad, he keeps doing it to my mom and recently she started Scooping his crotch

>mfw I spiced up my parents' sex lives
>mfw I'll never have a gf to scoop my crotch
>>
are you 12
>>
>>36916203
get the fuck off of this board
>>
>>36916208
No sir. In fact I am 10 years older than that. I am 22.
>>
Are you from Minnesota? My friends and I started doing that when we were like 12. Pretty sure we invented that

N-no homo
>>
File: image.png (377 KB, 924x387) Image search: [Google]
image.png
377 KB, 924x387
>>36916203
wat the fug
>>
>>36916260
No Sir. I am from Florida.
>>
>>36916260
California here, we did it too

I doubt you invented it
>>
No you idiot that's called a bean dip.

Might be regional, people in Boston might call it a lobster bisque dip, but we near Mexico prefer the ring of bean
>>
This was a thing when I was in middle school but instead of going around and cupping muscled man breasts it was done to the boys who had saggy man tits occasionally including a slap, myself being a kid with man tits I was constantly "scooped" and it went on for about 5 months. After 5 months of laughing and ridicule on a nice Tuesday afternoon a classmate named Derek gave me a nice scooping in the hallway and I returned the favor with a right uppercut to the jaw, he falls down slams his head and has a seizure convulsing on the ground, I say get scooped bitch and every fat kid within a mile radius had a new idol to pray to before bed every night. An hour later I'm expelled and not another kid is scooped on school property, prosperity and better days for all my fat homies and my life becomes better ever since, the end.
>>
>>36916203
Back in my grade school we'd flip the burger. Just quickly flip someones man or occasionally woman boob upwards, then quickly slap it down as if we were flipping a burger on a grill and then pressing it down
>>
>>36916319
indiana here that is mos def a bean dip
>>
>>36916203
we call it bean dipping
>>
Nevada reporting in we do it here also
A friend did it to a kid that is 300 lbs once and he wasn't too happy about it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.