[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HUNGER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1437504723216.jpg (7 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
1437504723216.jpg
7 KB, 290x174
Been cutting like a motherfucker for the last 1.5 months, doing well but I work on weekends. When I work I can almost never find something to eat that isn't fast food. I've had only 2 greek yogurts and a coffee today, I need to eat atleast 1200 more calories today and I get off my shift when I need to go to the gym.

Given my current options, what do I eat fit?
>>
>>36912974
just go get 2 McBacons, they are 450 calories each and have like 27 grams of protein each.
>>
>>36913003
They don't have those here bruh
>>
>>36913208
go get like 2 or 3 platters of supermarket sushi. surprisingly good, and youll get your cals nice and easy
>>
>>36912974
>starving yourself just to "cut"

get rekt faggot. if you were vegan you wouldnt even have to worry about calorie counting. i hope you lose muscle rather then fat
>>
>>36915524
Bait 3/10 - you need to be more subtle

>>36912974
OP, nobody knows how to offer advice b/c you didn't share your approach. What are your macro goals there, tough guy?
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 640x1136
>>36915590
>>
>>36912974
You can't make a sandwich or bring leftovers?
>>
>>36916154
I'm a full time college student in the middle of finals right now so I don't get much time to cook lately. Also I don't really eat sandwiches cause I'm trying to limit carbs
>>
>>36916165
>I'm trying to limit carbs
Le sigh
>>
>>36916165
Honestly man lettuce wraps are wear it's at as far as carbless sandwichs. Just get a big piece of lettuce and use it like a tacoshell, don't eat the big middle vein if you want
>>
>>36916089
here's how to be fat and lose weight

buy a fuck ton of 0-10calorie per serve drinks
buy a fuck ton of coffee and teas
buy a fuck ton of assorted protein
buy a fuck ton of assorted canned vegetables
buy a fuck ton of fruit

Drink coffee (no sugar or milk) in the morning and throughout the day (stop 6 hrs before bed time)

Go to the gym in the morning without eating.

Drink tea when you don't want to drink coffee.

Drink the 0-low calorie drinks when you want to.

Otherwise make sure you're drinking a lot of water on top of this. 2-3 litres.

eat nothing for breakfast or lunch, if you need energy and the coffee doesn't cut it for you you can have 1-2 pieces of fruit.

you're only eating once a day, schedule this so its after gym and after your commitments.

Put vegetables and protein into slow cooker. Apply spices/vinegar/0cal sauces.
put on for 8 hrs (your working hours)

eat the entire 1900 calorie meal in one sitting.
go to sleep.
>>
>>36916165
I was a full time college student, with a full time job, a nagging gf, and raising literally hundreds of cocks. You can find 20 minutes to make food. Don't make excuses for eating fast food.
>>
>>36916232
thing is i'm not eating fast food, I'm just sitting here starving myself out.
>>
>>36916215
1900cal in one sitting sounds pretty insane dude. I'm trying to lose fat, so I'm usually eating around 1400 or so calories a day.
>>
>>36916481
You can adjust the calories as much as you like the point is to just have the 1 meal per day.
>>
Eat one meal a day, nigga

Just make sure you eat protein then go to the gym and fucking run and lift
>>
>>36916590
One big ass meal? Shit I think I'd puke if I had to eat 1000+ healthy calories
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.