[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to a friend's vacation home this weekend. >all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1457457684876.jpg (100 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1457457684876.jpg
100 KB, 500x667
>went to a friend's vacation home this weekend.
>all of us in our 20's
>My gf went
>drinking , sun, some friends, some dudes I've never met all seem chill
>instantly and for 8 hours straight they blast club music
>talk all day about "pulling bitches" and their tinder
>lifting gets brought up
>all ll of them are dyel mostly
>lies everywhere
>"I was fucking this one chick last week.." stories all day
>mom and dad gave them money for the week
>one of them starts a bar fight and cause I'm Part of the group I have to intervene
>go back to the house more music, it's 3 am
>"ah dude i almost brought that one chick back .""
>no he didnt.

I realised I was hanging out with you guys. I only am 2-3 older than most ot them but it was sad . I can't believe what you guys are growing up like. I felt like I was living this board in real life and I left and came home a day early. How do you guys live with your selves?

>fit related.lol. one lift you never do?
Calve raises
>>
File: 1420586684657.jpg (159 KB, 610x847) Image search: [Google]
1420586684657.jpg
159 KB, 610x847
cuz it's much easier to talk a big game then to actually put the work in and become what you spittin' and these faggots lack the discipline to even attempt it so it's all they have...is pretty sad and I'm sure they actually get some pussy cuz they're so good at running their mouths with lies and fabrications.
>>
>>36912717
Because there's always one dude that lies his ass off and you look like a loser if you don't too at that point

But I agree, I've always been amazed how people my age (22) can act like such children, most of them don't even have their own income it's sad
>>
>>36912717
>>36912760
just ask guys like that if they base their self worth on the number of girls they "pull" (useyour fingers to make the air quotes so everyone realizes how much they are lying)
>>
>>36912802
>>36912798
What bugs me, one dude we were with ,dyel, and shit faced drunk, started shit with a group of dudes twice our number and pretty rough looking. I'm all for defending myself, but having to back up someone so I don't look like a bitch , even when I think they were wrong was the last straw for me
>>
>>36912855
>all these guys were pathetic and sad
>i had to back them up so I don't look like a bitch
>HAD to back them up
>so I don't LOOK like a bitch

I've got bad new for you, buddy, you're a go-with-the-flow fake-ass bitch like the rest of them. If you don't like what the people you're hanging out with are doing, move away or stop them. Don't "back them up" because you're afraid of looking bad. Looking bad to whom? Them? Why do you care if you hate them so much?
>>
>>36912897
Because he got my roommate involved who is a good dude and I was willing to help. I'm not a go with the Flow dude, I do however stand up to help my friends, one of whom was put in to a shit situation.
>>
>>36912936
Why didn't you say that instead of "so I don't look like a bitch" then?
>>
>>36912952
Saved words. I was watching baseball on tv in the corner with my girl when this evolved. Seeing my roommate get pushed got me up
>>
>>36912798
Real men Base their self worth on the number of lbs they can squat
>>
>>36912717
Sounds like you just have shitty friends, when I'm with my buddies we always discuss politics, new dishes we've tried, cook dessert/meals, talk about the latest video game titles, and some memes here and there.

Get yourself new friends desu
>>
>>36913005
Birds of a feather flock together.
>>
>>36913546

*tips fedora*
>>
>>36913506
So I guess /fit/ is the last true beacon of manliness
>>
Our God is a great and raging fire, and He shall roar and rampage across all the earth, and wipe all the nations clean. So that those who believe in Him, can be raised again, and be remade as perfect as Adam himself!

Τετέλεσται

ἀμήν
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.