[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucked... I've had some trouble sleeping lately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pepesuicide.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
pepesuicide.png
87 KB, 285x285
I'm fucked...

I've had some trouble sleeping lately and as a result I did some googling for some supplements that may help. I read some reviews and landed on what I wanted to buy, did a google search, and got a site from the UK.

I put the supplement in my checkout list, and the usual "other users also bought X" popped up. I clicked on it and thought it was just a regular test booster, thought nothing more of it. placed my order and went to bed.

I woke up and decided to just read a little about what I had ordered, and saw that I had overlooked an important part, it was a fucking prohormone. I had no idea that shit was legal in the UK, no god darn idea.

So now, if they don't see the email I sent them and send my shipment off it will 100% be stopped in customs and I'll be fucked. I live in Scandinavia and I'm pretty sure all supplement shipments are inspected.

What the fuck do I do now? I don't even want to use the fucking shit I ordered, I'm a natty. What sort of punishment will I most likely receive? Should I just call the post office and inform them about what I accidentally ordered?
CouldI just say that I didn't order it and get away with it?

I am pissing my pants right now; I am a nervous wreck. I do not want that shit on my record, nor spend any time in jail, or pay a hefty fine. Please help me /fit/, for I have really dun goof'd this time.
>>
>>36906223
nice blog post you fucking faggot.

sage
>>
>>36906236
I am asking a fucking question you mongoloid. Go fuck yourself if you're not going to try to help me and just shit post. This is a legitimate question that is related to fitness.
>>
>>36906223
email your country's customs service? if you explain the problem i doubt you will be punished.
i have no idea about the supplement but if you explain that you found out it was illegal after you bought it they most likely wont fuck you up
>>
>>36906264
I don't know man, they could he hungry for blood and try to make an example out of me. Why do I have to do this shit... I do things and then think about it afterwards. If I had just done one simple google search I would have never bought it.
>>
OH MY GOD THEY RESPONDED!

"No panic bud we will cancel your order and give you a refund no problem."

holy shit dude, I am not fucked after all. Thank Jesus I was lucky this time around.
>>
>>36906223
Talk to a lawyer. It's very unlikely anyone on /fit/ could help you with this problem
>>
Don't do anything. Deny ordering anything to anyone and everyone even the one you wanted but for the love of god don't contact customs. They probably won't check your package, if they do they may contact you and you deny ordering anything they may just bin it. If they contact you say you didn't order anything and cancel your card saying it was missing. If it arrives with no problems and you really don't want it bin it immediately. If you do actually want it and it arrives hide it outside/at a friends for a week or two then use it.
>>
>>36906307
Ur an ass do this before making a thread you fuck
>>
>>36906322
I did to that, but I didn't know if they'd respond seeing as it's Sunday and all. I thought it would get shipped on Monday before they got to respond.
>>
>>36906307
Also customs can't do shit unless they have proof that it was 100% you who placed the order and they don't have time to check that shit. Usually you just get a love letter from them and they place you on a watch list for a few weeks
>>
>>36906581
I read some horror story about some lady from my country who ordered just regular supplements and it had 1 banned substance in it (not even anything serious) and she ended up receiving an 850 dollar fine. The police can pretty much do whatever they want to in my country for some reason, even with no proof, it's messed up. If you want to fight it you have to go through court and that's gonna add up.

Even Red Bull wasn't allowed in my country some years ago because it had taurine in it, that's how messed up my country is when it comes to supplements.

Anyway, thankfully the shipment won't go through, so I don't have to worry about that anymore, but thanks anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.