[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1527494386038023342.jpg (51 KB, 800x490) Image search: [Google]
1527494386038023342.jpg
51 KB, 800x490
Let's bitch about shit that angers us at the gym faggots!!
>Doing overhead press
>Already annoyed because the faggy executioner sleeveless hoodie trend is thriving
>whatever hoes
>Dumb faggots keep walking right underneath the fucking barbell I'm pressing
>Forwhatpurpose.jpeg
>work up to my 1rm
>Clean it up to my shoulders and my fucking headphone wraps around the bar and rips my phone out of my pocket
>look at the bar in disbelief (pic related) and put it down, almost convulsing with rage, stripping the weight and trying not to sperg out and javelin the bar at someone's head
Shit annoyed the everliving fuck out of me, should've used my bluetooth headphones
>>
>>36899964
Niggers who don't re-rack the weights or wipe up their stank ass sweat; I literally mean niggers too, as in black people
>>
>>36899964
yep
chords kill
>>
>>36899964
Fuck you I wear a sleeveless hoodie at times. Its comfortable and it lets me zone out the pathetic betas.

But moving past that

>people who fucking sit on the squat rack longer than they use it.

>curlers on the squat rack

>people who use chalk on a 135lb deadlift

>women who walk around in leggings and barely workout or break a sweat just want guys to mire
>>
>>36899985
That too, anon. My gym is like the black stereotypes given flesh, loud ass, dumb Nigs slamming weights and giving booboo advice to any unsuspecting dyel or relatively attractive woman
>>
File: 162626.gif (1 MB, 300x533) Image search: [Google]
162626.gif
1 MB, 300x533
>>36899964
home gym master race
>>
>>36900056
And what is it about niggers and their chicken legs? They always think a 185lb squat is beast mode.
>>
>>36899964
Happened to me last week
>DYEL skelly doing pushups-box jumps-"""cleans"""-pushups-curls circuit
>does it in that corner where I could do The Press
>I grab the bar on the ground next to him so I can The Press elsewhere
>IM USING THAT
>he's literally not
>pretend to not hear him and I grab the bar
>IM USING THAT
>I'm now mad
>I want to start shit
>remember my pending background check with the CA state bar
>just loudly say OH YOURE DOING A CIRCUIT (I had earphones on)
>I angrily do The Press on the squat rack unironically
>finish my 5x5s
>DYEL skelly still not using the bar
>>
>>36899964
>doing a set using a power rack
>some faggot forces their way past to take a plate off the side of the rack, almost knocking my bar in the process

can't you wait for 20 seconds? jesus fucking christ if you knock me off balance and the plates slide off they're going to land on your foot, not mine
>>
>>36900179
Dunno, the ones at my spot are all CT Fletcher meganigs and use heavy weights with bunk form, there's this one badass chill old black guy who I talk to occasionally, but when the chimp squad rolls in, he usually goes ape alongside them
>>
>>36900043
>women who walk around in leggings and barely workout or break a sweat just want guys to mire
Fucking this. I always see the someones talking to the guys and only ever lifting the 1kg dumbbells with exercises that i don't even..
Whats worse is they are not even fit, just petite.
>>
>>36899964
Packs of high school twinks hogging the racks to hardly use, mostly talking.
>>
>>36900043

I do curls in the squat rack because I don't want to strain my back picking and putting down the weight. I just rest it on the safety bars when I'm waiting between sets. Get fucked.
>>
>>36902429
deadlift the weight down you fag
>>
>>36900211

You wanted to fight someone because of a barbell?

This is why /fit/ is retarded. This is why the stereotype of the meathead exists.
>>
>>36900222

I fucking hate people that walk right by the bench press when you're going up and down. Like I really need you to walk by and hit the bar and fuck up my set.
>>
>>36902436
And herniate a disc? No thanks. You're honestly just going to have to wait. Too bad.
>>
>>36902468
you can't deadlift what you curl properly?
are you autistic
>>
Rihanna

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK
>>
>>36902479

I like doing them in the squat cage. Gives me a sense of security and I like the long bar.
>>
File: johnnybravo4.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
johnnybravo4.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
Are there certain "racks" that are multi-purpose?

I see people deadlifitng in them, squatting, OHP, even curling.

Also I've actually never done barbell curls before, where should I do them if not in the rack?
>>
>>36902534

Just do them in the rack dude, it's not a big deal. These guys are just autistic spergs about their squat rack rules. Not your fault the gym doesn't buy enough fucking squat racks so gym bros got to get all territorial over them.
>>
>>36899985

Why would you even expect them to?
>>
>>36902487
This. I like hearing the sounds of my breath and weights getting clunked around, but goddamn the gym music is awful and ruins it every time.
>>
>>36900211
>being that socially retarded
>>
I hate it when people dont towel down machines and not put weights back! makes me so angery!!
>>
people checking their phones between sets pisses me off. Do they really need to be on facebook 24/7?
>>
>>36902958
What do you want me to do for 3-4 mins between sets?
>>
>>36902958
I just don't want to look like a creep and accidentally stare at someone.

rbf :(
>>
>>36902958
What do people like you do between sets then? Meditate? Differential equations? Or just sit and stare at the floor with a tough look because you're such a cool guy who don't need no silly smartphone? Some people are so petty and pathetic...
>>
File: 1409188644277.jpg (290 KB, 400x700) Image search: [Google]
1409188644277.jpg
290 KB, 400x700
>>36899964
>One squat rack
>See retarded woman get on it as I'm pulling up in my car
>She proceeds to do 2 sets at 25, deload by 2.5, do a few more sets, and continue this until she gets down to 12.5lbs.
>An entire fucking hour of her preventing herself, me, and everyone else who can actually squat above our body weight from gains.
>Figure she's getting close to finish after a while and go to the bathroom so I can quickly get the rack when it's free
>Come out to see another fucking woman on it squating 10lbs.
I want fucking women to fuck off out of the free weights area unless they have adult supervision. All they fucking do is get in the way.

Other rages include

>DYEL niggers
>Every day is upper body day niggers
>niggers who half squat
>niggers who get sweat on everything and don't wipe it off
>niggers who mumble rap lyrics to themselves while shuffling around inbetween sets
>niggers who piss all over the floor in the bathroom and don't flush
>niggers that can't put their fucking weights back correctly or at all, I don't want to play tower of hanoi with the fucking plates
>niggers who sound like they're taking a shit on every rep
>niggers who coat themselves in that shitty after shave and choke you out when they walk by with the scent
>Old niggers who walk around with invisible watermelons spending more time talking to people than doing shitty half reps or the world's fastest rack and unrack on every lift
Basically I fucking hate most black people at my gym
>>
>>36902937
Wiping down machines or benches or whatever doesn't really bother me because I always shower after a workout, but not putting weights back correctly is one of the cardinal sins at the gym. >>36902958
Lol, why do you give a shit what people do between sets when it had absolutely no bearing on you? Are you just mad because nobody ever sends you any messages?
>>
>>36902958
>be at gym
>finish set of bench presses, start skipping to a better song while I wait for my next set
>look up, fat neckbeard who does nothing but squats is glaring at me angrily
>stomps past me out of the gym mumbling "d-dumb Chad" while sipping whole milk from a gallon
>>
>>36902468
>herniate a disc on his 25 poon curl
I think you're going to be okay faggot.
>>
>>36903054
I think he's just baiting you.
>>
>>36903022

you're a faggot dude. she pays for membership too. just because she's not as strong as you means she has less of a right to use the equipment? get fucked.
>>
>>36903066
>defending someone who takes up a squat rack for an entire hour doing stupid shit
>>
>>36902534
You can deadlift and curl virtually anywhere in the gym. Lifts that require the bar up high to get under need a rack. Same thing with OHP. They're also design for safety. What happens when you fail a rep on a deadlift or curl? You set the weight back down. You're trapped under the weight in a squat. Basically curling and deadlifting in a rack is like wearing a belt on every lift. It's a great way to spot a retard.
>>
>late at night
>got off work late
>hour before gym closes
>Handful of people there, mostly cardio moms
>start multiple supersets to finish my workout in time
>halfway in my workout cardio mom gets off and decides to lift weights
>manages to fuck up my supersets every goddamn time by taking bench, power rack, you name it

FFFUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAA

I wouldnt mind it if some regular gym rat worked in, but when the fucking cardio mom goes to the ONLY power rack and diddles around for 20 minutes just kills me
>>
>>36903081
but what if there's no other place that has barbells besides the bench?

>tfw uni gym
>>
>>36903066
Who fucking cares. Hate to break it to you, but paying membership doesn't mean you're not a not a fucking waste of space for everyone else in the gym. Why don't you go tip your fedora somewhere, fag.
>>
>>36903073
maybe your gym should buy more squat racks then or you should go to a different gym. it's fucking retarded that people have to hurry up through their workout and share. What if I'm doing multiple squat variations?
>>
>>36902958

How else am I supposed to put on a good song for my last set without looking at my phone
>>
>>36903109
Take the barbell off the bench then.
>>
>women who only go to the gym for cardio and only use the treadmill and cycles

Why get a gym membership? You can do that shit outside for free.

>woman curling 5lb dumbbell
>5 months later
>still curling 5lb dumbbell

You're never gonna make it bitch.
>>
File: 130221984383.png (233 KB, 560x539) Image search: [Google]
130221984383.png
233 KB, 560x539
>>36903125
>>
>>36902682
I don't and never said or implied I did. I simply expressed my hatred for them as sub human trash
>>
>>36903127
'um excuse me i don't want to get too muscley you know'
>>
>>36900043
You are mad that their time resting during squats is longer than their time mid set? Get fucked
>>
>>36903114
You're not responding to me, but it would be fucking great if it had multiple racks, but it doesn't. You basically need to fuck off if you aren't doing a structured program if you're squatting under lmao 2pl8. There is a big difference between dude doing 5x5 to get stronger and retard doing baby weight pyramid sets.
>>
>>36903162
fuck off you elitist faggot
>>
>>36903132
You can do one exercise on a bench, bench press. Taking away one bench is alot less douche than taking away a rack that someone could do multiple things in.
>>
>>36902487
Second on this

The shit pop music makes me want to die
>>
>>36903174
Dat nerve struck. No you fuck off, and anyone else that wastes others time being a fuck off in the gym.
>>
>>36902584
Pick the weight off of the fucking ground. I swear half of you faggots are legitimately retarded.
>>
>>36903142
This causes my autism to flare.

I've heard this from:
My mother
My sisters
My gf
My gf's mom
My aunts
Female friends
Fucking female gym trainers

Why are they literally so retarded. I personally expected more from a damn trainer.
>>
>>36903200
Tell them they're right, you don't want to accidentally become a body builder. That's what happened to Arnold. He just wanted to get toned for the summer.
>>
>>36899985
Speaking of basketball americans. Why is it impossible for black people to do full range of motion on any exercise. It's like an elite few are only capable of it.
>>
>>36903189

If someone is paying money to be there then it is worth it to them and they are there because they want to be. You're an elitist faggot. Not everyone has their gym game dialed in, so hop off your high horse. Have some consideration for other people and their time, effort, and goals. Everyone is struggling with the same bullshit in life and if someone is making a conscious effort to better themselves then that is what's important.

I'm at 1/2/3/4 but you just sound like a selfish cunt desu
>>
>>36903254
>waahhhh wahhhhh u elitist dey din du nuffin
No nignog, most people pay money for a gym membership because it's the trendy thing to do at that moment. How the fuck am I elitist? Because I get frustrated at retarded shit? Or are you too stupid to read what I wrote about not having a problem with people doing meaningful work vs people doing random shit? I don't give a fuck if your "game is dialed in", don't fuck up other peoples game.
>>
>>36899964
>He wastes energy cleaning the bar up to his shoulders for OHP
confirmed not gonna make it
>>
>>36900211
>I do the press in the squat rack unironically
Where else would you press?
>>
>>36903328

My uni gym is so compact I can't even DL anywhere but the squat rack - otherwise I'm standing in a walkway.
>>
>>36903288
You sound like an incredible faggot. I hope more weak girls join your gym.
>>
>>36903360
Shhhhhh, there's no need to be that upset.
>>
>>36903371
>le upset meme
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>posts in a gym rage thread for people to calm down
>>
File: 1459835733752.gif (588 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1459835733752.gif
588 KB, 245x245
>nearing the end of my workout
>listening to Blade of the Ronin - Cannibal Ox
>finishing off with dumbbell shit and skull crushers
>fat fuck landwhale that has been obviously following me around the gym and not fucking doing anything appears again
>checking out her fat fuck jelly rolls in the mirror
>bends over in front of me and picks up a fucking 5lb dumbbell to curl
>her fucking lunch lady arms giggle
>she smells like fucking mayonnaise
>I hate mayonnaise
>doing skull crushers now
>in the middle of my set
>fat fuck gets in front of my bench again
>she bends her fatass towards me and she's moving closer
>realize she's about to sit down
>take my foot and push her away real hard
>she slams into the dumbbell rack
>drop the weights
>rip out my earphones
>"What the fuck are you doing!?"
>she looks at me, mouth agape
>I can here her breathing
>the gym is silent even though it's crowded as fuck
>realize everyone is looking, but I don't give a fuck
>she walks away without saying a word
>put my music back in
>play Famous from TLOP
>Bam Bam Bam dilla, Bam Bam dilla, Bam bam
>finish up
>go home
>see landwhale stalking some other guy a few days later
>for the past four days anytime she gets anywhere near him, he goes to another part of the gym
>she keeps doing this until he eventually leaves
>poor guy doesn't finish his workout
>>
>>36900043
>people who fucking sit on the squat rack longer than they use it
Confirmed sub 3 plate squatter.
>>
File: 1378820440141.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1378820440141.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>36903022
Holy fuck this one! Every goddamn time dumbass fucks can't wipe their nasty piss off, what the fuck
>>
>>36900222
Some fucking dyel asian did this to me while I was squatting my maxout set, actually knocked the bar.
I asked what his fucking problem was and he just scooted away and started bench pressing.

Still made the set, but when I unracked the weights, I threw the 45's down on top of each other right next to the bench press. Fucker dropped the 1/2plate bench on himself.
>>
File: im goin berserk over here.jpg (426 KB, 733x800) Image search: [Google]
im goin berserk over here.jpg
426 KB, 733x800
>>36899964
>Plateaued on bench
>Stuck there for like 2 months
>Trying like fuck to get a new 1rm so I load on 1 pound disks to each side, figure any new weight is better than nothing
>Can't push it up
>Spotter keeps the weight from crushing my chest
>Tell them to leave it up and not to touch it
>One more try
>Lower the weight to my chest
>Push it up halfway
>Oh yeah man I can feel it
>NO
>NO
>Bar lowers
>Spotter saves my windpipe
>Alright nigger one more go
>Lower the bar again
>Push it up
>Up
>Up
>Finally push out one whole rep
>Rack it myself
I broke the plateau but by 2 fucking pounds and after 3 tries. I was so pissed the whole day. Doesn't make it any better that I also lost one of my good winter gloves and it was cold that day. The only thing keeping me from screaming my head off was that it was busy and I didn't want to look more autistic than I already did.
>>
>>36903539
>Plateaued on bench
>broke the plateau but by 2 fucking pounds and after 3 tries
>I also lost one of my good winter gloves and it was cold that day.
those are some seriously stupid reasons to get angry about, i really hope you are just young and going through puberty and soon enough you will mature out of this stupudity.
but if you are past 23, just die already anon.
>>
>>36903627
Thanks for the input, Dr. Oz. How much do I owe you?
>>
>>36903627
>I come to threads for people to bitch about things and get upset
You need to kill yourself.
>>
File: aqua retard.png (143 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
aqua retard.png
143 KB, 800x1000
Do you guys really care about wiping down a bench? It's just sweat and everyone and everything in the gym is covered in it and other much worse things anyway. Wiping it with a fucking paper towel isn't going to get even half the shit that's actually on there. The only people I see doing this are dads and DYELs that have been lifting <1 year.

Just take a shower after like you're supposed to.
>>
>>36900043
If you wear a sleeveless hoodie I'm going to automatically assume your a colossal faggot.
>>
>>36903764
I used to carry a paper towel with me and wipe down machines after I used them. After maybe a week, I noticed that nobody else was going that. Besides, nobody ever leaves enough sweat on something to make it uncomfortable. Even if they did, it's just sweat. It's not going to kill you.
>>
>>36903764
>>36903794

I carry Lysol in my phanny pack for scum like you
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 215x315) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 215x315
>>36902487
This fucking song is constantly in my head. I secretly kind of like it though
>>
>>36903539
deload you dumb nigger
>>
>>36903830
The fuck are you? A witch? You gonna melt if you touch some sweat?
>>
>>36902487
I don't even know what the fuck she's saying in that song. All I hear is
>Aba see me nah me wor wor wor wor wor some some der der der der der der
>>
>>36900043
If you rest for more than 10 seconds you use anything less than you rest dude
Is this a meme?
>>
After they use any machines

The seat is warm....

:)
>>
>>36903627
Since when are you an authority on appropriate emotional responses?
>>
>>36899964
>have to use fucking redd.it the gym over where i live
>mfw its leg day
>whole day im not wearing shoes
>only some milf doing yoga in the back and the type of old asian guy to hold his arms behind his back an walk around a highschool
>the workers don't have a view on the gym unless they have live surveillance on the camera in there
>old asian guy leaves and comes back
>later a worker comes in while im doing deadlifts
>warns me about not wearing shoes
>mfw no socks aloud
>speculate that the asian guy is a snitch
>but whatever finish the rest of the day and walk out of the gym with no shoes because fuck them
>>
>At gym
>Doing my warmups for squats in a power cage
>In the cage next to me two women are squatting
>One is on her way to being fit, the other is fat as fuck
>Constantly talking loudly about shit
>I do no give a fuck about how your dad doesn't approve of your back tattoos; you're, like, 30. Grow a pair
>Multiple times they almost knock my barbell while squatting because they can't stand still
>Wearing lifting belts, but squatting under 1 plate
>Grunting or screeching on every fucking rep
>Like, female tennis player level bullshit

Fuck, this is only one instance of them. They routinely cruise around, get in people's way, or at least be superb loud and annoying. Yet they barely workout, and when they do, its super fucking lightweight.

>Also, that guys OHP'ing the bar plus 10lbs total, and yelling every two reps

This isn't a PL gym either. Screaming that much is just annoying.
>>
File: 1457760541436.jpg (33 KB, 617x627) Image search: [Google]
1457760541436.jpg
33 KB, 617x627
All semester at this shitty community college gym in fucking Podunk, Michigan.

>Be me, 27.
>Decided to take a PE credit to get back in shape.
In hindsight, taking it for a credit was a bad idea, should have just done it as audit.
>Haven't been in a gym since high school.
>8-9 years ago.
>It's literally all machines.
>No rack
>No bench
>Only free weights are the dumb bells
>The credit involves a 40 minute cardio "circuit"
>It focuses on keeping your heart rate up etc etc
>do it for a couple months
>get in great shape
>lose 25lbs

But my goals changed. I've read the sticky, I'm done cutting. I don't want to do cardio, I want low rep - high intensity. And I have to do it on shitty machines but its better than nothing. I want to gain some fucking muscle.

I ask and they refuse to let me. Fuck I shouldn't have asked.

Whatever I'll just do it anyways. When I go there there is nobody in the gym, its the only fucking good thing about this place. I can spend all the time I want doing w/e I feel like working on... Except the front desk worker LITERALLY gives me shit about it.

>go to check out
>Anon, you have to do the circuit blah blah
>Yeah I did.
I didn't, but fuck em.
>Wouldn't count my circuit for that day.
>Go to talk to the director about it.
>He agrees with the desk worker.
>From then on I start sneaking high-load reps in my circuit like some god damn weightlifting smuggler.

Whatever. 3 weeks left on this shitty fucking PE credit and I can go to a real gym where I can start SS finally. God damnit.
>>
No one is going to read your novel greentext fuckoff
>>
>Preparing for squats
>"Hmmmm, where are all the 45 plates?"
>Some fat Mexican has twelve (12) plates on EACH side of the leg press machine
>The entire long bars are filled with plates
>Watch as he does the most ridiculous ego press I've ever seen
>Barely even moving his legs, mostly just shifting his weight to move them a fraction of an inch without putting down the safety switch
>Realize that these are all the plates the gym has (smallish gym)
>Ask if he's done
>He stares blankly at me and doesn't answer
>>
>>36904054
>weightlifting smuggler
kek
>>
I work at planet fitness
The amount of tomfoolery I've seen is undescribeable
>>
>>36900043
Sowwy but there's no bb mat around so I either curl with skullcrushers on bench or go in squat rack
>>
>>36904068
>previous day
>head to sleep early
>must be 11:31 pm at the time
>brushed teeth, flossed, took a fat shit
>listen to some philip wesley as i lay in bed listening to the pouring rain hit a plastic built rooftop
>today was a good day as i said to myself
>before you know it time skipped by for a solid 8 exact hours to hit my scientific plateau to gain best possible sleep gains
>fast forward
>it's 6 pm
>1 hour before I get ready to head to the gym
>take daily 8 scoops
>take a fat shit later just before 7 pm
>now its time to get ready
>pack my bag
>bring the deodorant
>bring extra clothes
>don't forget the usuals
>phone
>earbuds
>keys
>gym card
>and don't forget the squat plug
>as the nigh of gym approaches and my hibernation is complete i can now prove my worth to all the losers in my natural habitat
>walk into locker room
>insert squat plug
>put on basketball shorts
>headband
>gloves
>now were talkin
>make sure my 11 lockers full of supplements are fully stocked and matches the maintenance logs to make sure no roaches have got in
>mfw no roaches got in
>slap a gym bros ass on the way out as a way of saying hello and goodbye
>now its time
>>
>>36904306
cont?

do you ever end up taking another shit? i have questions that need answers.
>>
File: 1458871225605.png (147 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1458871225605.png
147 KB, 500x332
>>36904306
>now were talkin
>>
>>36900068
This guy knows what's up
>>
File: curling.png (2 MB, 1260x627) Image search: [Google]
curling.png
2 MB, 1260x627
>>36904306
cont

>walk in the gym
>first thing i see is a hot milf bending over stretching her fuck me muscles
>yell out nice ass to her across the gym
>make eye contact
>yea shes totally into me and is going to fuck me in the shower afterwords
>mfw its the 8th arms day of the week
>head over to the only available squat rack
>set up safety pins at exact height i will be curling carefully measuring to the nearest inch
>bring all free weights from 20-55 to the rack for warming up
>load up lmao2pl8
>put on 1 clip
>walk across the gym to find the other
>limbo under the limbo machine on the way back
>put the clip on the same side as the other which will be the right
>this is to stimulate a slightly stronger right arm due to not fapping for 19 weeks
>getting ready to start
>slowly breath in
>tighten abs
>tighten ass
>lmao what ass i don't do legs
>pull the bar up
>..cant get the bar up maybe just bend back a little more slightly like pic related
>CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>half rep that
>nice
>another
>CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>one more that had a little to much range of motion
>YYYYYYY... LIGHT WEIGHT BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>I said as i finish the rep and get my back at 45 degree angle on my strict curls
>whole gym is looking at me
>mires all around
>don't see the milf though
>obviously left and is waiting for me
>only 7 hours and 49 minutes left for arms day
>>
File: 1460004194531.jpg (8 KB, 224x240) Image search: [Google]
1460004194531.jpg
8 KB, 224x240
>>36904520
this is fucking delightful.
>>
>>36903230
They're built for explosive power, hence the sprinters are all black.
>>
File: 1400901330026.png (427 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1400901330026.png
427 KB, 500x441
>>36904306
>>36904520
>>
>>36903217
underrated
>>
>>36903847
so, how about some sauce to go with that?
>>
>>36900043
my gym's preweighted barbells only go up to 90 and there arent many barbells just lying around. how else am i sopposed to curl
>>
>>36903022
>one person using the squat rack
>"waah waah guess i can't use it then"

ask to work in you fucking turboautist, so what if you have to take a few plates off each time? unless you're dyel yourself a 45lb plate isn't exactly hard to move around. plus you could take to her and it might even lead to you losing your virginity
>>
>>36899964
>tfw 24 hr access.
Suck a dick m8.
>>
>>36903424
>play Famous from TLOP

mah nigga
>>
>>36904930
Dillion Harper. Don't know the film
>>
>>36903176
I've actually had workers at my uni gym tell me to not take the barbell off the bench.
>>
DER DER DER DER DER DER DER
>>
>That roidfag that thinks hes the shit like he worked hard to get where hes at
>barely trains at all
>literally just talking to other roidfags
>>
>>36904994
To find it will be my cause
>>
>>36899964
Kekd hard
>>
>>36902448
>>36900211
He was hogging one of the places where I could do The Press™ without inconveniencing anyone, he wasn't using the bar at that time, he was occupying more space than he should, and he was flippant about the whole thing. He basically reserved two things (the bar and the area) to himself so he could go about his shit circuit unabated. I believe I was in the right to at least raise my voice.
>>
People using the assisted dip/pullup machine for anything besides dips and pullups.

Mostly dumb cunts who set the weight to max and push it down with one leg
>>
>>36905012
http://www.daporn.com/video/dillion-harper-showing-off-638.html

merry christmas anon
>>
>>36903022
>I don't want to play tower of hanoi with the fucking plates

apex kek
>>
>>36899964

do you go to 24 in culver plaza
>>
>THERE IS A BENCH FREE
>FAGGOT SPENDS 40 MINUTES SQUATTING
>OK HE IS DONE
>STARTS PREPARING BENCH
>ASK HIM WHEN HE WILL BE DONE
>AFTER BENCH - HE SAYS
>THERE IS A FREE BENCH OVER THERE
>YEAH BUT IM GETTING THIS READY
>scrREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>NO MATE, GO USE THE BENCH.
>>
People taking an entire squatrack to do behind the back wirst curls or some shit

Fuck them
>>
File: dubs fellow.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dubs fellow.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>36903066
>>36903111

trips trumps dubs, sorry fella.
>>
>>36904089
That fucking nigger...
>>
File: thisguyismad.jpg (8 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
thisguyismad.jpg
8 KB, 257x196
>>36899985

ayyyyy
>>
>>36900211
honestly in those situations it's probably best to just say "no youre not"

either that or just stare him dead in the eyes and continue your workout without breaking eye contact
>>
File: angry tfw.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
angry tfw.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>36903200
>>36903217
>Try to get toned for summer
>Wake up in June
>I'm 240lbs lean

FUCK OVERTRAINING
>>
>>36900179
The african man is longiligne, he has long limbs adapted to efficient movment in savannah and efficient throwing of objects.

Europeans, with neanderthal influence (~3-5% of genes), have a brevilineal stature to preserve heat during the harsh winters.

Btw that's also why we store fat everywhere and easily while the african stores mainly on the ass and other parts not impacting the cooling of the organs.

A longiligne guy needs more ankle mobility to squat with the same back angle and he has more ROM. A brevilineal is a better squatter because he has strong/thick core and legs with a shorter ROM to parallel and a more vertical back angle.

There are other differences but basicaly that's why niggers have pencil legs, squat like little girls and still outrun you.
>>
>>36903360
Look, faggot: if you're only squatting 10 pounds, get the fuck out of the (only) power rack and just do some goblet squats or something else. He's really not unjustified in being upset in this situation. That said, his gym sounds like it sucks.
>>
>>36899964
I really don't get how you get angry about such things?

Like, how do you get mad about such tbing?
You fucked up it up, so put the weight down, fix your shit and retry - where exactly is the potential to get mad?
And what are you mad at?
>>
>>36900992
Theres some 40 something woman with a good body who strutts around the gym in the tightest fuckin yoga pants ever, doing the most deliberate ass-showing exercises ever, always in front of me or another male lifter. But she acts like a complete bitch.
One time I was doing db shoulder press and she came right beside me, and stuck her ass like 7 inches from my head when she leaned on the rack doing a tricep ext.
Then yelled "what's your problem?" At me cuz my face was directly beside her ass
Fucking retarded. She must be going through some mid life crisis bullshit. Acting like a damn 15 year old. I'm still gonna hit it one of these days
>>
That guy who puts his thermo and towel in a bench that he is not even using
>>
>>36903104
> doing supersets
>>
>>36903151
This
>>
>>36905324
Nah gold's gym
>>
>>36899985
Irl
OP: H-hello good sir, m-mind reracking those weights and w-wiping that bench? T-t-t-thanks
Nigger : Fuck off white boi
OP : o-o-k sir

On a Chinese anime imageboard.

OP: I fucking hate niggas haha so dirty and stupid
>>
>>36906025
What if white longiligne?
>>
This whole tread
>hurry durring I hate niggerz
and some fag trying to sound intellectual talking about genes and Shit, you totally pulled this Shit out of your ass bros you ain't falling anyone
>>>>pol
Back to your containment board degenerates
>>
>>36902958
Hi

-sent from my g4
>>
>>36900056
The niggers at my gym are awesome, easiest people to become bros with. Same goes for sandniggers and asians. Fuck pakis and indians thou.
Starting to hate my own nationality desu. I find immigrants more chill, helpfull and respectfull.
>>
>>36903424
Report her to gym staff, my man
>>
>>36904089
I hope his legs snap back on him
>>
>Doing TM ID 160 kg x5
>Guy with hoodie probably 40 kg wet
>Comes in puts on 165
>Ohboyherego.jpg
>Literally does 1/10th of a squat not even the usual brospliter quarter squat
>Sets it back after 1 rep
>Looks at me like he just nailed that weight
I'm more confused than made does he really think he lifted that?
>>
> one squat rack in entire gym
> two girls squatting 5kg
> can't ask them how many sets because might get arrested for rape
>>
>>36900056
The niggers at my gym are awesome, easiest people to become bros with. Same goes for sandniggers and asians. Fuck pakis and indians thou.
Starting to hate my own nationality desu. I find immigrants more chill, helpfull and respectfull.
>>
>>36902958
I'm usually just impatiently checking a stopwatch app on my phone between sets while waiting to begin the next set. Resting is awkward if you're lifting alone. Seriously, what am I supposed to do?
>>
>>36905353
if he's there alone he should bench in the power rack. why are you mad retard
>>
>>36903985
Just wear converse bro
>>
>>36899964
Having a in-ear head phone ripped out can 180 me from content to rage. No clue why unless it's because it tears me from my mindset.
>>
>>36906693
You'll probably have issues with front-squats and squats in general.
There is a diference between a dutch longiligne and an african longiligne. You don't have the same levers and the same morphology.
Also, longiligne doesn't mean you are tall and thin in this situation, it's more of a limb to trunk ratio.
>>
File: whyface.jpg (29 KB, 284x424) Image search: [Google]
whyface.jpg
29 KB, 284x424
>off to gym to do a shitty 2pl8 squat pr while 150lb asian freaks clean/jerk my squat for 8x3
those fags always come in sunday mornings
fuck im jelly, how can they be this strong?
>>
>>36900012
Underrated
>>
>>36903764
You spray it with disinfectant you fucking mouth breather. If you're gym doesn't supply spray bottles of it then it's a fucking third world shit hole.
>>
>>36902534

If nobody is waiting for the rack, curls are fine imo. It's only a bad etiquette if somebody wants to Squat while you have it tied up doing silly shit. OHP in the rack is also acceptable if you cannot clean the weight to your shoulders. That being said, you SHOULD be able to clean any weight you're strong enough to press. If someone wants to Squat, it's courteous to give them the rack and just clean the bar from the floor. You guys can all power clean lmao1.5plate, right?
>>
>>36904962
>implying anyone wants to spend their rest sets pulling off 3 pl8s from each side and helping the DYFEMALE put back 8000 sub 45 pl8s.
>>
>>36907713
Cleaning the weight is going to impact your ability to press. That's like saying you should clean and jerk the weight for a squat if there isn't a rack around.
>>
>>36902429
Fag
>>
>>36907735

Bullshit. That's also a retarded analogy. Cleaning the weight doesn't impact your ability to get into a good pressing position, and it will not sufficiently fatigue you enough to impact your pressing strength. Get stronger. I've power cleaned 2plates before pressing them. You guys must be seriously DYEL if you think a 135 power clean will tire you out before your OHP set. How do you think they did it back in the day? GET STRONGER FAGGOTS.
>>
>>36900056
The niggers at my gym are awesome, easiest people to become bros with. Same goes for sandniggers and asians. Fuck pakis and indians thou. Starting to hate my own nationality desu. I find immigrants more chill, helpfull and respectfull.
>>
>>36907788
>You guys must be seriously DYEL if you think a 135 power clean will tire you out before your OHP set.

Are you seriously going to argue that doing an extra compound before your compound isn't going to impact your ability lift? Seriously, cool guy I press 2 pl8 on my first day but leave out that I'm also fat.
>>
>>36905203
based
>>
>>36903200
>female trainer
They made a career out of hanging around doing nothing and getting mires for their ass-hugging leggings. Smart choice, honestly.
>>
>>36907827

Like I said, you're a weak DYEL homo if it actually does tire you out. Cleaning 1plate should be routine. It's babby weight. I don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: 1451333418237.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451333418237.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>36907870
>everyone is exactly like me and should be at my exact level at all times
Totally dude, fucking DYEL gay homo sexs.
>>
>>36903041
Kek
>>
>>36907891

Please get stronger and come back after you've lifted longer than 2 months. You will one day realize how wrong and weak you were when you made these comments. Keep lifting man.
>>
File: 3c8.jpg (65 KB, 680x851) Image search: [Google]
3c8.jpg
65 KB, 680x851
Wake up after posting this thread: NIGGERNIGGERFUCKYOUOPWEWUZKANGSLOLGLOOTS4SLOOTSDESUNIGGA I'm surrounded by friends
>>
>fat middle school staff member cleaning the treadmills while I'm running
Fuck he just stares at his phone and twirls his rag around suffocating my run with bleach and Pine Sol.
Maybe if his fat ass ran, he'd understand people need to fucking breathe while they do.
>>
File: 1451443462125.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1451443462125.png
464 KB, 878x900
>>36907948
I completely agree with all of the reasonable things you are saying. You seem like a very well rounded person and not at all like an aspie, a fatty, or both.
>>
>Gyms pretty busy but I don't mind, got a rack.
>Guy on platform next to me is doing cleans, nothing too heavy.
>Literally THROWS the bar down, not dropping it or lowering it at speed, he's delibrately throwing it.
>I usually get annoyed at people DLing too loudly but cope since it can't be helped.
>This guy is really annoying me.
>Notice hes looking around after, obviously looking for attention.
>Eventually the side of the platform breaks.
>See him complaining to the staff.

I've not see him since, part of me hopes that somebody told the staff and he got banned.
>>
>>36903066
goddamn you white knights dont even have to see a picture posted on /fit/ to start tipping your fedora, jesus. fuck off and die
>>
>>36908036
Wow, what a faggot. Why do people do this shit. I have no patience for someone who deadlifts and drops the bar from waist. Those people are fucking retards. 9/10 I find the guys who are the loudest deadlifting and usually < 3pl8. The big guys usually set most thing feather soft or extremely controlled for the heavier weights.
>>
>>36908278
I think its cause they want to show off and for people to mire them. What annoyed me the most was that because he was such a retard, one rack was unavailable and the outside which people often use was unavailable too. Its a uni gym which is open to the public so its always busy and he closed that down for at least a couple of days.
>>
>Putting the 7.5kg plate in the 10kg plate rack
Why do people do this?
>>
>>36902980
i keep meaning to bring my phone to the gym so i don't have to be alone with my thoughts in between sets

rest feels are a thing

i can't just put the weights down and chill for two minutes, i just immediately start thinking about Her and get sad

it helps me during the next set though for whatever reason
>>
I know it's not the worst thing in the world but

>cunts who fucking leave disks all over the place

It literally takes less than a minute to put them back where you found them, or at least put them on the side so they're out of the way.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 800x600
>>36902468
Pic related.
Stop crying about how much your pussy hurts. DYEL?
>>
>>36903066
Not him, but seriously? Squatting 70-95 pounds? Even when I just started as a 90lbs skelly I was moving more weight than that. How about she puts some effort in and not waste people's time? It's like driving down a single lane road and someone is doing 10 under the speed limit.
>>
File: 1445487279480.gif (2 MB, 265x308) Image search: [Google]
1445487279480.gif
2 MB, 265x308
>>36903217
>>
>fat asshole manlet 40 year old does curls in the only gym squat rack with 10 pounders on each side
FUCKING GODDAMN IT ALLL
>>
>go in for leg day
>gym only has 2 squat racks
>both are being used by guys doing curls
I thought it was only one big meme.
>>
OP here, your everlasting rage is lovely you big nostriled jungle bunnies
>>
File: 1347463.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1347463.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>36899964
>get to gym
>warming up, some faggot in the rack
>wait a second
>faggot is doing single leg squats balancing on a medicine ball with 90 lbs
>jesus christ i hope he falls and busts his head
>but wait, theres more
>grabs a yoga ball, rolls it into the rack
>yoga ball squats in the fucking rack
>grabs the only other free barbell
>empty bar yoga ball squats while the other bar is STILL IN THE FUCKING RACK
>pleasediepleasediepleasedie
>grabs ANOTHER FUCKING YOGA BALL
>squatting with the empty bar and one foot on each yoga ball in front of the goddamn rack
>fuck this
>ask him for the bar so i can do cleans
>he acts all pissy like its a huge inconvenience to his suicide/clownshow/workout
>faggot you're stealing 2/3 bars in the gym
>get the bar, he disassembles all his crap like ive just ruined his day
>BUT WAIT
>sets up a medium size box and two half yoga ball things
>in the middle of the free weight area
>jumps onto the box, then sideways onto the yoga ball
>DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
>back and forth between the box and the yoga balls on each side
>nobody can do shit because this queer wants to play jungle gym in the weight room

i have never wanted to kill a fellow human so intensely
>>
>>36899964
I was waiting for the rack yesterday to do the press and some guy had dragged a bench into the squat rack to do a special snowflake 20 minute routine of bench presses while letting the bar smash down on the safety bar on each rep plus pull ups in the squat rack. I was annoyed by gosling ass bullshit but I've only been going to the gym for a month so I felt like I couldn't even give him a look
>>
>>36902487
fucking this
>>
File: iDKMsUX.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
iDKMsUX.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>Squat day, best day
>Get to the gym just as it opens
>Some motherfucker is already in the best rack
>super-setting 1/4 ROM squats with 3-5min on a stationary bike
>runs halfway across the gym to do this
>brought his gym stuff in a canvas grocery bag
>Jesus titty fucking christ why
>>
>>36909243
Never happened.
>>
>>36902487
>MY TRUMPET BRINGS ALL THE FREAKS OUT TO THE FLOOR

Shut the fuck up!
>>
>>36906681
this

>>36899985
>>
>>36899964
run the head phone cord under your shirt, friend.
>>
>>36899964

>Cleaning with corded headphones in
>Not OHPing from a rack

You deserve everything bad that happens to you, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>36902468
>Not being able to deadlift what you curl

Get back to the gym and get off /fit/ you faggot
>>
>>36909267
Remember that anger, because when you're bigger and moving respectable weight you can simple go up to them and ask them when they're going to be done and 9/10 they mumble something and fuck off after 1 set.
>>
File: 1415245066741.jpg (119 KB, 473x680) Image search: [Google]
1415245066741.jpg
119 KB, 473x680
>>36904550
So they can't explode through the entire motion? Most of the black guys I see benching do about as much motion as you could if benching on the floor. Squats usually involve about half range while jutting their ass out almost putting themselves in a good morning position. OHP usually involves starting with the weight almost at lock out, lowering it directly ontop of their face, then going back up.

Maybe they just have trouble finishing things they start? It would explain why most are out of the picture before their kid hits 18.
>>
>>36899985
It's Pakis at my gym that leave the weights lying about. Forget poo in loo, they need to fucking dumbbell in rack.
>>
>>36903217
Fucking kek
>>
>>36902385
TEENAGE FAGS GET OUT OF MY GYM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36906811
>>36906919
samefag
>>
>>36903012
Never thought to do ODEs. Ty m8.
>>
File: sup.png (622 KB, 475x823) Image search: [Google]
sup.png
622 KB, 475x823
>>36904520
>>36904306
you wrecked me anon, is this oc?
>>
>>36905353
Stop yelling, it hurts my ears :^(
>>
>when fags do stupid shit with the 2.5lb plates and don't return them
>when 2.5lb plates are a rarity in your gym
>when every day you are not sure if you're going to have 2.5lb plates or not
>when you spend at least 10mins looking for these 2.5lb plates
Please PLEASE return these plates to the weight trees PLEASE
>>
>>36910440
i hide 2.5 plates under the leg press machine
>>
>>36903424
>kicked a landwhale right into a pile of dumbbells whilst doing skull crushers
Alpha as fuck
>>
>>36899964
I do OHP in the squat cage instead of the rack (pic related, my gym has 1 of each) because I have a recurring nightmare of losing my balance and falling backwards and hurting me/someone else.
Do you guys do it in the regular rack?
>>
>>36907453
Same. It's just extremely disrespectful and a shock to your system. Anger is a natural reaction, just don't be a cunt if it was a genuine accident
>>
>>36909560
>literally sacrificing your sets because some big guy (4u) is waiting for the rack
Regardless of whatever meme exercise they're doing this is a level of beta I've yet to experience
>>
>>36910779
Either is acceptable. Some times it's not possible to use a power cage to OHP because either the clearance is too low or your arms are too long.
>>
>>36910886
The people who wear fresh lifting gloves and under armor gear, warm up by shaking 10lbs dumbbells in their arms, and do bizarre made up variations of exercises in the wrong are the kind of people who do this. Prime offenders include people who saw some videos of crossfit or did a few crossfit classes but couldn't afford the insane membership rate. Also people doing circshit training.

The regular guy doing his routine will just tell you that he has x sets left and continue doing whatever like a normal person.
>>
>Leg Day
>Finishing off my routine
>Random ape wearing a hoodie and camo pants wanders in looking lost
>Sits down in the Leg Press, does two reps at 50kg, realises he can't press shit
>Crosses his legs over the top and stays sat there pissing around on his phone and taking selfies for 10 minutes
>#atdagym #legpress #5platechamp
>Thank fucking christ I'd already used it

Fucking posers. If you use your phone for anything but music at the gym you should have your membership cancelled.
>>
>>36910932
also this, I found that if I stay with my feet fairly close I hit the top, so at first I tried just bending my legs a bit but I saw that even if I didnt intend to I always ended up using leg drive, so I just use a wider stance, straight legs.
Btw I just switched gyms from a gym where there was no rack, so only seated OHP and smith machine squats, and boy oh boy does standing ohp feel good, squats as well, even if I still cant squat all the way down with the bar...should I start sumoing and adding weight or work on my flexibility and then start putting plates on?
>>
>>36911029
Wait he couldn't leg press roughly 225 poons? He did what with his legs?
>>
>Been going to the gym every day regularly, familiar faces
>Shits good coz it helps with my anxiety
>This week some fatbro started, comes often
>Respect,jpg
>Fat bro never stays as long as I do, does 10 min cardo and drives home in his big car
>okay.jpg
>See fatbro on machine, 90% of the time he is texting
>he gets off goes and sits down for 30 mins to text
>leaves
>losing respects.gif

>be yesterday
>walk into gym, fatbro there early
>Good for him
>Walk over to my usual bike
>Sit down pump it out for a good 5 min
>what the fuck
>It stinks of macdonalds
>Look down, his waterbottle is there, has soda in it
>fatbro doesn't wipe his shit sweat off the equipment

Fuck this guy
>>
>>36910973
>The people who wear fresh lifting gloves and under armor gear, warm up by shaking 10lbs dumbbells in their arms, and do bizarre made up variations of exercises
You literally fleshed out >>36900211
>>
I have a story of what i did that's semi related

>be watching BATMAN vs SUPERMAN by myself in theater opening night
>have been looking forward to this movie for a long while since I loved the previous superman
>single mother with halfbreed negroid spawn sitting next to me
>immediatedisgust.png
>i don't usually mind if mother calms her child or whatever during movie but this lady was having a full on conversation with her child
>this goes on for FORTY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES
>i look around to see if anyone else if noticing this conversation and realize I am the only one since im right next to them
>fuck this ive had enough i think
>i fucking snap and lean in to them really closely and say to the mother in a stern and strict angry voice "can you and your mongrel shut the fuck up for a second I can enjoy this god damn movie?"
>she stares at me with her mouth wide open and her child starts to cry
>she grabs her childs hand and walks out the theater as the kid is crying and I smile and eat popcorn and watch the movie
>movie ends and she's outside of the theater with a police officer and the theater manager
>I see them before they see me, and walk back into the theater and go lay under the handicap seat section as people are leaving
>it's dark still and no one can see me so I stay under seat for a while
>lights in theater turn on and I realize that I'm not hidden at all and realize that the police officer is walking up the stairs towards me
>he shines a flashlight on me and pulls his gun out and says "FREEZE GET THE FUCK UP!"
>i tell him that they have the wrong guy and I'm the seat repair man
>"look" I say as I hand him a real estate card of a Korean guy (im white)
>he looks at me,, looks at the card, assumes I have a mental disorder, and says "get the fuck out of here"

close one
>>
>>36911114
>BvS
Stopped reading right there
>>
File: 1460514409605.jpg (97 KB, 599x925) Image search: [Google]
1460514409605.jpg
97 KB, 599x925
>>36911093
Yeah, I literally described this kid who goes to my gym.

He had me "spot" him the other day for his 190 max out bench. It involved him going down half way, trying to push the bar up, bar not moving, then telling me he has it as the bar starts moving towards his throat. Now, after this I'm like what the fuck. I'm assuming he's done, but no. He wants to do another rep. This time he can't even muster enough energy to keep the bar still, it just keeps going down as he struggles. So I end up curling the weight off of him before it crushes his clavicle. He wants to do ANOTHER "rep". I just ignore him and keep my hands on the bar after he unracks it. It almost immediately bottoms out his throat and would have if I had listened to his "i've got it". He then finishes up by doing 25lbs sit ups in the squat rack on a yoga mat. MFW
>>
>>36899985
for me it's white noobs and one weak ass Indian guy.

Bring a fucking town and put the weights back.
>>
>>36900068
I'm thinking of getting /fit/ by homegym, what kind of setup would you recommend, and is this even possible in a tiny appatment?
>>
>>36911114
> I'm the seat repair man

Kek
>>
>>36911230
>home gym
>in a tiny apartment
Why the fuck would do that to the people around you? Do you think anyone wants to hear you grunting then dropping the weight. Not to mention you're going to damage the fuck out of shit.
>>
>>36904265
Explain faggot
>>
Does seeing people do shitty form, 1/10 ROM squats count ?

The worst is when it's the people who are just starting out... I wanna say something but I don't wanna seem like a cunt.
>>
>>36911256
Genuen question, is dropping and grunting really neccesary?
>>
File: 14500.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
14500.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
>>36902468
Fag.
>>
>>36911353
If you're doing compounds alone, inevitably you will strain yourself and make noise. You will fail a set. It's retarded and rude as fuck to try to fit your gym in a apartment living space. You don't get the luxury of doing whatever the fuck you want in your home when you live in them.
>>
>>36911407
Thanks for the info, glad I'm haven't bought anything yet.
>>
>>36906758
Why are you so mad?
>>
>>36909359
Confirmed to have never been to a gym.

I always see people doing retarded workouts.
>>
today I have commited a most heinous crime against my country and its people. i did ohp in the squat rack one after another. when i was squatting a gymbro told me how many sets i had left and I told him 2 and he could wait around. i then finished my 2 sets then moved pins to the outside of the rack and then proceeded to do the press, gymbro came back and got angry and left.
>>
>>36911608
That was douchey. Why didn't you tell him you're left over squat sets then say I've got so many OHP sets next.
>>
>>36900211
Instead of conversing with him and reaching a satisfactory compromise, you just pretend not to hear him. Really?
>>
>>36911623
didn't think i was gonna use the squat rack for the press. but all other racks were full and I never liked using the smith machine so i decided to use the squat rack on the spot for my OHP.
>>
>>36911114
>"gym rage"
>post story about seeing a shitty movie
Snyderfags truly are idiotic.
>>
>>36911629
He wasn't using the bar. I finished doing The Press™ elsewhere and he still hasn't used the bar. He was doing that shitty box jump thing and supersets it with push-ups. The bar was just laying there near him. There was nothing to compromise. He was being your typical circuitfaggot reserving shit for himself to the detriment of everyone else.
>>
>Guys lifting directly in front of the dumbbell rack.
>Guys doing push ups against the dumbbell rack.
>Guys doing yoga ball crunches directly in front of the dumbbell rack.

Pretty much any time someone gets between me and the weights I need by being a douche with zero awareness. Honorary mention:

>guys curling weights that are too heavy for them by swinging them up and down
>half repping bench
>>
>>36904054
what the fuck
>>
File: 1451547940948.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1451547940948.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
>>36903066
>>
>people who don't tip the receptionist
>>
>>36911114
WTF did you do that required a police officer comming and brandishing his firearm?

Are you in Sweeden?
>>
>>36911230
In an appartment you can't do much. Maybe an inclinable bench, dumbells, elastic bands. A kettlebell and a skiping rope for HIIT.

If you have a garage get a powerrack, a bar, a bench, some iron. Then add what you feel is missing.
>>
>>36911337
Just be dead nice about it. I'd rather someone told me I was doing it wrong and showed me the proper way, than be doing shitty form for months and look like a retard and end up a cripple with no gains
>>
>>36903764
Staphylococcus you dirty ass nigger. That's why.
>>
File: 1460983068428.jpg (127 KB, 1200x1213) Image search: [Google]
1460983068428.jpg
127 KB, 1200x1213
Not exactly gym rage, it's just something funny that I see every week
> normally go to gym during lunch hours
> I NEVER do leg exercises on wednesday because of the fucking
> squat squad
> 3 guys and 1 woman
> one bear mode dude who, I believe, roids
> one asian manlet, low bodyfat and very defined
> one beat up manlet, I think he's their trainer or something since he's always correcting their form
> a thin, good looking woman, 9/10
> they hog the squat rack for AT LEAST 40 minutes, alternating between each one of them
> sometimes bearmode dude does other lifts between his squats, but the other three just wait for their turns on the squat rack
> bearmode and asian manlet squat lmao2pl8
> they grunt and and yell as they squat
> the girl MOANS as she squats 1pl8
> asian manlet and bearmode also use a belt, they pass it to each other like it's some honorable amulet or something
> their trainer is always correcting them, so they have perfect form
> they also are very organized with their weights, as each one finishes their squats, another gets under the bar and the other two change the weghts
> after they finish their squats, they ALL go to the leg presses
> gym has 4 of them, so no one else can leg press while they're doing it and they use all the 45lbs weights
> they scream and moan
> bearmode looks like he should lift a lot, but he's actually kinda weak, it's strange really
> only see them on wednesdays
> asked a trainer about them, he told me they only do legs
> I'm utterly fascinated by their behaviour, I always want to go there on wednesdays to see what they are coming up with
>>
>>36912170
>the fucking
A fucking
>>
>>36903764
>I love ringworm, everyone in my gym does too

>>36903794
>reusing dirty paper towel on multiple pieces of equipment

Please tell me you're niggers so this makes some modicum of sense.
>>
>>36912009
I know this may come as a surprise to you, but cops outside the US can be surprisingly chill. American cops on the other hand are paranoid as fuck, though I guess they have good reasons.
I know what you're saying, and why I'm being a complete autist right now, but I just wanted to point this out. Cops in most European countries are generally not as edgy as Muricops, and don't go straight to lethal.
>>
>>36911070
i'd say flexibility. sumo is for terrible individuals and bros who 'lift'
>>
File: 1460996686582.jpg (89 KB, 599x917) Image search: [Google]
1460996686582.jpg
89 KB, 599x917
who ever drops another wait I will kill .
>>
>>36912208
kek
>>
>>36903847
Her body is amazing but why do I hate her face so much. Disgusting.
>>
>>36902487
They keep adding new music to our gym playlist and one day they added a shitload of songs that were literally just EDM mashups of multiple pop songs.
Thankfully when it's meathead hour the gym rats start complaining about the shit music. Constant ACDC isn't much better, but I'd prefer that to the shit you hear in the morning/afternoon.
>>
>>36900043
>omen who walk around in leggings and barely workout or break a sweat just want guys to mire
My gym doesn't have a single cardiobunny. All the girls there can actually lift.
I've got plenty of DYEL manlets, but no /frauds/ and no cardiobunnies.
>>
>>36903041
Kek

>>36903066
How this got so many replies is beyond me.

>>36903142
:^)

>>36903200
Well, you never know. Ever thought about that Zeez guy that growed so fast overnight that he died at 22?!
Nice dubs btw.

>sure smells like fucking april in here
>where the doubtful seed that has been planted finally roots
>just too bad the showers don't sign 'Auschwitz' for we must water the seedlings with nerve gas
>>
File: 758004-mFML4YVseN3jl4n5.png (145 KB, 854x512) Image search: [Google]
758004-mFML4YVseN3jl4n5.png
145 KB, 854x512
>>36905007
>roidfag trainer and my father always had a silent feud between them when they both were working out
>he's always tell me about it when I was a kid
>fastforward to the day he starts taking me to the gym
>roidfag trainer now can't squat above 2pl8 because he fucked his back, can't deadlift anything, and does some shitty half-bench because he fucked his wrists somehow
>father is over 50 and is still making gains
feels good
>>
>>36902487
>my gym just plays early 2000s dance songs
I would kill for some recent music.
>>
>>36911861
>guys curling weights that are too heavy for them by swinging them up and down
>half repping bench
I don't completely mind when they do this, but when they do shit like this and then walk around with ILS/start flexing in the mirror is when my blood begins to boil.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.