[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this achieveable natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: Snimka zaslona (72).png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Snimka zaslona (72).png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Is this achieveable natty?
>>
No, that night elf has inhumanly broad shoulders and narrow waist
>>
>>36883930
it wont be if you gonna play this shitty time devourer
>>
File: 1461343372956.jpg (462 KB, 3216x2136) Image search: [Google]
1461343372956.jpg
462 KB, 3216x2136
>calves bigger than quads
>>
>>36883930
What's the appeal of these games? Is it just the multiplayer aspect? I've played vidya since I was about 3 and have owned at least 2 consoles of each gen since snes days so I'm not saying video games are shit lmao but mmos like this and guild wars and swtor etc are just so boring I can't be bothered playing for longer than a couple of days. I honestly can't see how it would be appealing enough to dedicate the majority of your life towards unless it was literally the only interaction you have with people. Is that what it is? Because I could kind of relate to that with how long I browse here and other boards every day, but I still have time to go to uni and the gym and date girls every now and then and spend time with my friends and family. Can some mmofag explain pls because I feel like I'm potentially missing something fun
>>
>>36884021
To me it's the fact that I can log in and progress, whereas with any other games I will at some point be done with them and stash them away and forget about them.
>>
FUCK YOU BLIZZARD BURN IN HELL GIVE ME BACK NOSTRALIUS GIVE IT BACK NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU I WILL MIRDER YOU ALL GIVE ME BACK NOSTRALIUS.
>>
>>36884021
I'm the opposite.
I can't see the point of playing by yourself against a computer, wasting all that time. At least in MMOs you can forge long-lasting friendships and meet people from all over the world.

>I honestly can't see how it would be appealing enough to dedicate the majority of your life towards
Why would anyone see it appealing to do this towards any video game, manchildren excluded? Are you so narrow-minded that you think that playing MMOs somehow robs you of all the other aspects of life?

I used to play WoW pretty casually and still made it to gladiator with a friend of mine. Haven't touched the game (or any other game, really) in over 5 years.
>>
>>36884021
ive always liked mmos more than other types of games because you can progress, build an impressive account and feel superior to other aspies on the game
>>
File: quit-wow-level-up-your-body.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
quit-wow-level-up-your-body.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>tfw Burning Crusade was the best era of WoW.
>tfw casuals ruin every game eventually.
>tfw it is gone forever.

I stopped playing video games because you spend an incredible amount of time accomplishing essentially nothing. But I grew up on video games, and I feel like a part of me is missing.
>>
File: post.jpg (38 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
38 KB, 300x419
>>36883930

Do I really have to post this?
>>
>>36883942
>shitposting because you have shit genetics compared to a god-tier elf.

Stay pleb.
>>
>>36884274
>Are you so narrow-minded that you think that playing MMOs somehow robs you of all the other aspects of life?
No. I'm specifically talking about people who do spend the majority of their time on these games, which seems to be extremely common for some reason. I always hear stories about people letting their kids or pets die or letting themselves become shut in lards because of these games specifically and I was just wondering what it was about them that stood out above other online progression games like pokemon or cod etc.

These guys answered the question for me>>36884127
>>36884291
I guess I'm not missing out on anything I didn't already know about and mmorpgs are just not for me
>>
>>36884594
>online progression games
>pokemon
>cod
>>
>>36884594
They're not good for you. They disconnect you from reality. You become invested in a fantasy world instead of reality. Its incredibly enticing and supernaturally stimulating. No bueno.
>>
Have you escaped undead forsaken skeleton mode yet, /fit/?
>>
>>36884435
It's still okay with friends in small doses. Not really worth the sub fee tho.
>>
>>36884970
I used to be such a spooky skeleton I couldn't have mirrors in my house.
>>
>>36884474
Is this the limit to being natty?
>>
File: 1451880889151.png (592 KB, 560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451880889151.png
592 KB, 560x1600
>>36884127
I'm like that but I appreciate in depth games that I can lick up and drop at a moment's notice, works nicely with my UNI schedule

I've pretty much done nothing but play Doom and Morrowind in-between exams these past few months
>>
>>36884435
If legion flops then blizzard will probably release a legacy server. I can't see what other options they would have.
>>
>>36885764
Not release it, let wow die, create war4?
>>
>>36884435
http://www.excalibur-server.com/
>>
>>36884197
Nigger. That's theft. People who pirate are such cheap fucks
>>
>>36886666
worst quads opinion ever
>>
>>36886700
Why? Because I have strong moral fiber that prevents me from literally stealing? Shove it up your ass
>>
>>36884594
>letting themselves become shut in lards
Actually, playing Wow helps me a lot with my cut since I do intermittent fasting and playing makes time flies so fast I don't even realize I'm hungry until it's time for my scheduled meal
>>
>>36883942
Fuck off natty you virgin
>>
File: feels abstract.jpg (56 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
feels abstract.jpg
56 KB, 636x640
>>36884021
>tfw felt like shit for playing WoW all the time
>met gf in my guild and we live together now

I've been in the same raiding guild for like... 3-4 years. I met her in the guild we were in previously and joined this guild as a couple. I don't even necessarily enjoy WoW anymore, but I love the friends I made in the game so I feel like I can't quit. The social aspect has always been more enticing to me than the game itself.
>>
>>36884197
for gods sake let it go.

Vanilla wow is gone. Have good memories, but let it go.
>>
Just play in a private serv for free

I played burning crusade last night
just type FEENIX on google
>>
>>36884197
go play in feenix
they have vanilla wow server too
>>
>>36886809
But Feenix is a shithole run by retarded devs, Anon
>>
>>36886714
>strong moral fiber

It's a fucking video game dude, run by one of the greediest and ruthless publishing companies on the fucking planet. Good for you for being such a righteous paladin on issues that matter.

Also I'm gonna pirate some media just for you buddy.
>>
>>36886835
they shut it down impromptu early this year

they were always well known for being the molten of vanilla anyway
>>
>>36886860
>>36886932
name me a better tbc serv and ill migrate

>waiting on corecraft for over 1 year now
>>
>>36886958
none tbc is awful
>>
>>36886968
nigga its the best, its better in every way than vanilla and its not held back by gearscore or noob-like gameplay like other expansions
>>
>>36887240

if you like getting fucked in the ass by sl/sl warlocks from kazakhstan
>>
3.0.0 - 4.2.0 = best era of wow ever
>>
>>36887248
TBC. The Best. Most Balanced. Most immersive. Everyone has their own opinion though, and yours is shit.
>>
>>36887584
most balanced with the worst pvp imbalance and raid class stacking in the history of wow? tbc is the only expansion in which "you think you want it but you really don't" is true, no one really wants to go back to a time where life drain spamming warlocks and asshole druids hiding behind pillars were normal

the tryharding pve was fine but turning pvp into a legitimate endgame so 12 year olds could get epix too was really the start of wow becoming a casual game
>>
wow needs to go back to a time when people could eat dinner while they raid and you had to grind wsg for 10 months straight to get pvp epics
>>
>>36887674
I fucking loved the PVP then. Remember NE druids were fucking untouchable in Arena? Fuckers skirping out and drinking while invisible troll as fuck.

I ran Disc Priest / Rogue in those days. Had a fucking blast. Tbqh I didn't really play much after Wotlk, so I'm pretty biased.
>>
>>36887775
me too i could grind fos pos to get dat 700000k gearscore all day for eternity just because wrath was my favorite
>>
>>36887709
but the itemization was shit
vanilla had some weird stats
and every class was shoehorned to only have 1 or at most 2 good specs
>rolled druid? you had to become a healer to raid
>rolled pally? you had to go ret or holy
>rolled warrior? you had to go prot or arms
>>
>>36887820
and tbc basically fucked over every tank class by reducing the amount of tank drops by 1/3 and then making warriors, druids and paladins use gear that different stats like weird defense and intellect plate for paladins and str and defense plate for warriors (which paladins would roll on anyway yet warriors couldn't roll on the paladin shit) and druid tank gear had the same mish mashed intellect-stamina-strength-agility-spirit shit that vanilla gear had

also fury warriors were among the best dps in vanilla and proper rets really didn't exist
>>
them being shoehorned isn't even a problem because specs didn't matter in vanilla as long as you filled up a raid spot and weren't 100% useless
>>
>>36887820
I mean thats true for the most part. There was some sick ass fury warriors though, they could dip into rogue and hunter gear for sick stats. They obviously get melted in PVP but sick dps in PVE.

And because of that very beef you have with the game, every class became indistinguishable. No class had its unique allure. No picking up the mage for aoe, or warlock for summons. Everyone just turned into one fucking class.
>>
>>36887940
but tbc just gave a few classes unique allure and made everything else useless
>>
>>36884021

>go to uni

What year were you born?

I think youre taking for granted the evolution of coop gaming. Going from split screen/ LAN to 8 player online games to MMOs was insane.(just generalizing)

It took some effort and planning to throw successful lan parties and oh you have no idea the autism and perseverance it took to sit in front of a pc all day long, and what whattt theres people just like you in this world?!!
>>
>>36888024
Fucking this. Lan parties were the shit. I remember finally being able to play halo 2 on DSL. Jesus Christ the nostalgia is real fucking thick right about now.
>>
File: CavernsofFeels.jpg (55 KB, 457x566) Image search: [Google]
CavernsofFeels.jpg
55 KB, 457x566
>>36884435
Wrath was based too, senpai. Obviously it had it's problems. Especially in PVP, but it was still based as fuck to rock around the frozen wastes and fuck shit up. It will never be the same and I am forever saddened.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.