[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adopting a Skelly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Skelly.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
Skelly.gif
486 KB, 475x347
I've recently acquired a bro in training, one of my friends who is a spooky skeleton(seriously, nigga weights around 120-130lbs) asked me to get him into lifting. I wanted to know if you guys had any advice for for me. I've never trained anyone before and have no idea what to do with someone in this weight range. Do I just walk him through my normal routine, but have him practice with the empty bar(I really have no idea how much weight this dude can move)?
>>
avoid his AOE Unholy buff
Be aware he is resistant to lightning and fire damage
>>
Just have him do a few compounds at light weight and watch his form. Take him to the store and buy 20 cans of sweetened condensed milk.
>>
just start with an empty bar and add weights until his form suffers (because poor technique is impossible to detect if the load is too light), then take a little bit off and explain sets*reps & progress

but his problem is probably eating, he'll skip meals and exaggerate, you probably have to SEE him eat
>>
File: 1456906773418.png (142 KB, 473x462) Image search: [Google]
1456906773418.png
142 KB, 473x462
>>36864744
Start him off with 'heavy'weight with 1-3 reps and slow tempo to get his form and strength to a good base. Once he has his strength, start hypertrophy training, and absolutely thrash him with high reps and small rest times. And get him to E A T B I G
>>
>>36864744
just encourage him not to stop going, really
>>
File: 1460351277940.jpg (760 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
1460351277940.jpg
760 KB, 1280x1656
>>36864760
>>
>help him get his diet up to standard. Make him send you screenshots of MFP everyday
>give him good resources to learn proper form and don't coddle him if he doesn't use it. Remember he will hurt himself if he uses bad form.
>if he is a close friend start doing stuff together that isn't just lifting. Hiking, sport, ect. So he can see everyday benefits of getting fitter.
>start watching DBZ together.

And mostly importantly
>blow load in his mouth daily for neutrein gainz
>>
>>36864842
the one good thing ss does well is that it motivates noobies to keep coming back when they see their numbers rocketing up.
worked for me
and ive been steadily going for a year now
>>
>>36864844
>that's a mack daddy patty
>>
>>36864869
The screenshots might be excessive, but definitely this, make him really focus on his diet and making sure he eats enough. If he's motivated enough to lift then his diet could potentially be the biggest barrier to gains.
>tfw I'm still a cryptkeeper-tier skelly because I eat like shit
Help him go right where I went wrong
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.