[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this and will be using it tomorrow for the first time,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: aps-nutrition-mesomorph.jpg (222 KB, 868x1024) Image search: [Google]
aps-nutrition-mesomorph.jpg
222 KB, 868x1024
Just got this and will be using it tomorrow for the first time, heard it was pretty good because it has DMAA in it , anyone here use this pre workout ?
Any tips ?
>>
I've used it. Not bad. I'd definitely start with a half scoop and work up to a full. Tastes like ass. Next time just buy bulk supplements and make your own pre if you really want to use it.
>>
>>36861369
On the directions on the back it says to stop using it after 8-10 wks , why is this ? also should I stop taking creatine while I take this since I guess creatine is in this shit.
>>
>>36861549
Just because you'll get a super high tolerance and it won't be very good anymore. And ya taking too much creatine just wastes it really. No harm in continuing if the placebo makes your dick hard though.
>>
>>36861647
ok thx man , one more quick question , Why does it say to drink on a empty stomach , and do you think it really matters if I have eaten before drinking it. I thought it was a good thing to eat before working out.
>>
>>36861938
it won't work as fast but it will still work
>>
>>36861318
Which flavor did you get? Rocket Punch is amazing.

Also, this shit makes my skin tingle. I thought I was going to have a heart attack after the first time I took it. I still respect that stuff. Be careful! Make sure you are hydrated.
>>
>>36862089
ok thx
I got rocket pops , thx for the heads up , I will take half a scoop my first time
>>
>>36862851
>>36862339
oops forgot to click the reply to you
>>
>>36861318
>take a suplement to achieve genetic potential
that's not what genetics are mate
>>
>>36862868
>giving a shit what other people are doing

move on, mate
>>
>>36861318
>DMAA
is banned in the US by teh FDA
>>
>>36861318
The creatine makes me feel sick, but the energy is great. Tastes like arsehole.
>>
This is now a preworkout thread.

Anyone tried the Jym Preworkout from BB? Is it worth the cost ?
>>
I took that yesterday OP. Made me insanely angry, like major aggression
>>
>>36863035
Its in here friend , and I bought it in the U.S
>>36863061
oh shit really , how much did you take?
>>
>>36863035
Not exactly banned just not supposed to be sold as a supplement.
>>
I would be very careful with this stuff, OP. A friend of mine used to take it and he was shot because he tried to bite a police officer on the way to the gym one day.
>>
>>36863146
k
>>36863035 this is where I got it from
https://www.a1supplements.com/aps-nutrition-mesomorph
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.