[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fatass here. (380lbs) I attempted to embark on a journey yesterday...I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1460932744013.jpg (49 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
1460932744013.jpg
49 KB, 500x469
Fatass here. (380lbs)

I attempted to embark on a journey yesterday...I've often heard a single day of fasting is the appropriate way to go. By noon I had severe headaches, and I felt like shit all over. Could barely make it to class. I was drinking plenty of water, but that didn't help at all. By 5PM I couldn't take it anymore, ended up ordering a pepperoni pizza. An hour later I felt "normal".

Tell me how I fucked up? Am I supposed to ease into a new diet? Is fasting always bad? Did I hear wrong?

26, male if it matters.
>>
>fasting

don't retard and why would you order a fucking pepperoni pizza to hold you over lmao
>>
>>36851249
Dude, I weighed 365 lbs in February, down to 338 lbs today, just eat less food dumbass, fasting is not going to make you lose weight any faster (pun intended)
>>
read the goddamn sticky
>>
>>36851301
>>36851268
I only ever planned on fasting ONE DAY.
>>
>>36851351
ok why

also

>can't take the hunger
>literally hundreds of healthy options
>order an entire fucking pizza

no wonder you're a fat fuck
>>
>>36851359
goddamn read my post, shithead. You must have misinterpreted what I wrote. I couldn't handle the massive pounding headache I was dealing with all day, that was slowly getting worse, and the all over body weakness that I was experiencing.
>>
File: 8Vn1N30.jpg (99 KB, 958x1061) Image search: [Google]
8Vn1N30.jpg
99 KB, 958x1061
>>36851473
that's literally no excuse to eat shit senpai
>>
>>36851473
so your idea of a headache cure is a pepperoni pizza?
What are you 12?
Even the fattest of fat fuck adults would have at least gotten a supreme or meat lovers or hawaiian, but you get pepperoni?
Holy shit anon, you are just the worst kind of lardo, one with no taste.
>>
You don't need to be hungry to lose weight senpai.

Eat better food. Cut out processed foods from diet and that will improve your diet by 80% instantly.
>>
>>36851516
How do you think he got fat in the first place? Fat fucks are immature and stupid.
>>
>>36851473
You could have ate ANYTHING else
>>
Probably a caffeine headache.

Anyway I cut from 389 to 187 by counting calories, lifting and doing cardio.

Took about 5 years because reality likes to throw curveballs sometimes.
>>
>>36851644
I'm just annoyed at his topping choice :D
greetings from /ck/
>>
>>36851249
coming from /g/ op?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.