[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Project Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 16
File: JUST.jpg (63 KB, 333x450) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
63 KB, 333x450
have you ever had a fix-me-up girl that you turned into a qt /fit/?

> meet girl on tinder
> cute
> laughs at my shitty jokes
> how is she not taken?
> meet her for a date/movie/fuck
> she smiles
> JUST
> her teeth look like pic related (probably worse)
> she would actually be extremely cute if she got braces and fixed her teeth
> fuck it, still made out with her
> might wanna make it my mission to make her cute

that made me think
> have you ever trained a girl to make her skinnier/ more attractive?
> have you fixed a girls hygiene to make her a cutie?
> have you ever had a fix-me-up gf?
>>
turned my sperg ex from a 175 lb 4'11 whale into a decent human

was still a bitch tho
>>
>>36850000
You could probably pay for her braces and shit, but it is a terrible investment. Too many stories of "fix-me-up gf" going sour with the girl leaving for a better match now that she get that confidence boost.

You're better off fixing a man. You'll get a bro for life out of it.
>>
shit thread. sage, reported

waste of quads
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (357 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.jpg
357 KB, 2208x1242
>>36850000
heres a pic of her ass

also I got cosmically cock blocked
> walked to a restaurant to get food after movie
> she gets a call from her mom
> apparently her brother got into a car accident
> hes in the hospital
> she has to go

just fuck my shit fampai
>>
>>36850024
more fit related than half of the threads up right now

I'm sure guys have gotten girls to lose weight and become more attractive
>>
Trying to induce physical change on a partner is so astronomically stupid and difficult.

In terms of face, I had a very cute gf at 15/16. She was obese, not morbidly, but definitely not just chubby. I imagined a life where in a few years she would be a thin qt3.14, but I realised it would never happen.

This is because I had only just become thin myself after being obese, which happened after years of failed attempts. It only happened because I, myself, truly wanted to achieve this. Most people in the world are dreamers, lazy, and are in denial. I'm sure all of you /fit/izens have dealt with countless DYEL's and fattys asking how to get your body. They then vicariously live through you and put things off. People never change their ways unless they drop everything and make a change in that instant.

OP, not only would trying to change her be difficult under all circumstances, but even if she herself DREAMT of being a better version of herself, it is not going to occur and be maintained unless it is wholly her decision.
>>
File: 0BAZymw.jpg (21 KB, 300x274) Image search: [Google]
0BAZymw.jpg
21 KB, 300x274
>>36850000
that would require a certain level of trust to be achieved before going forward.
its easy to say no when nobody is asking, after she gets fixed up and people start seeing how good she is now? not so much.

People tend to only be as honest as their options.
>>
>>36850000
>tfw this is why i dont tinder
got crappy teeth and i dont wanna see the persons reaction in real life when they see me in person
>>
>>36850109
I didnt realize it until too late

she never had an open smile in any of her pictures

>I'd still fuck her tho
>>
>>36850012
>4'11
>>
Teeth aren't an issue unless they are missing or rotten.

I have pretty crooked teeth, though.
>>
>>36850000
I kind of like rat teeth like that tbqh famalam
>>
>>36850233
why?
>>
>>36850246
It's cute
>>
>>36850109
Lel I'm a 20 year old with purple braces and i'm still doing well on tinder.
>>
>>36850268
braces mean they're getting fixed though
>>
>>36850265
Idk, the girl I met was cute, but god damn her teeth were fucked.

maybe its cause I got braces when I was younger so my teeth look nice

I guess the good part is that it fucked her self confidence and gave me a chance, plus they can always be fixed if I gf'd/wifed her
>>
>>36850295

It takes years for braces to work, you know.
>>
>>36850319
no shit nigga, I had braces

I'm just saying that she could legitimately be a solid 8-9 after braces so it'd be worth it
>>
>>36850000
You're an asshole.
>>
>>36850319
Actually most of the straightening process is pretty fast
Like 2 months and you already see the difference
Most of the work is fixing gaps and rotating teeth and jaw position and such after
>>
>>36850342
how?
>>
Yeah 10/10 personality chick we get along really well and have known each other for a while. She's obsessed with me and I like her and all just not into her looks. Gotten her down from fat to skinny fat and now working on that. By first getting her into the gym subtly and then making cute side bets and wagers regarding diet and exercise where I just lie so I win and she has to keep training because I actually know how to take care of myself. She's super successful financially and everywhere else and she was qt in college but ballooned like a mother fucker. If I can get her back to qt levels I'll scoop but if not shoop de woop boop boop.
>>
>>36850217
>got into car accident
>had to have teeth removed (bottom row, near the back)
>dental implants cost 5k a pop, and dentures aren't exactly going to help when I have to take them out after sex and put them in a little glass of water
>am incredibly self-conscious about it already
>break one of my bicuspids
>no woman will ever love me
>>
>>36850000
Also this thread can include project guys/friends/gymbros

those always make me warm inside
>>
>>36850416
> n-no homo
>>
>>36850063
Please be my boyfriend.
>>
>>36850295
>wifing someone from tinder
just no

I'm 24 yo with braces. I've had shitty teeth my entire life, probably the worst teeth in 4chan. Not even exaggerating. I have huge gaps between each tooth and still have about 6 baby teeth who have never fallen off due to shit hygiene as a kid. If they fall due to the braces I'll be toothless or have to get thousands of dollars out of my ass for implants. Needless to say my confidence has been completely crashed by it to the point I've given up on even trying to ameliorate my situation and just said fuck it. Only recently I've decided that my life is shit anyway so I might as well try and fix it since nothing I do will make it worse than it already is.
>>
File: 1422557390664.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1422557390664.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>36850431
this made me so grateful for my teeth fuck, that sucks bruh
>>
>>36850035
This is the before pic, right?
>>
File: 1460562631953.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1460562631953.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>36850063
This. This so much.
>>
>>36850063
well how long ago was that and hows her weight compared to then
>>
>>36850431
If they're baby teeth who cares if they fall off, shouldn't your permanent teeth be there anyway?
I had 2 baby teeth but all they did was make my permanent teeth grow real fucking crooked, one of them turned in and almost in the middle of my palate, but that was it
I got it of them myself actually
>>
>>36850528
>before pic

I dont understand anon?

We sent a few pics to each other the night before, I didnt get to bed her (yet)

Idk though, maybe the universe was sending me a sign to wait it out a little longer for the QTone
>>
>>36850000
Checked. I was my older sister's project
>5'10. 210lbs. No friends/lovers. Literal robot.
>Sister is a cardio bunny/extrovert/intelligent/better than me in every way. She is the good child.
>A year ago she drags me out of my cave and into the gym.
>Probably did fuckall. We then go to a coffee joint (and again i'm a robot so this is all reee normie shit)
>Tells me she's glad I came at all. She's worried about me. Loves me. Wants to see me do better.
>Yeah whatever bitch you're the perfect one reeeeee fuck off. Really I just casually nodded, mumbled agreement. Wasn't resolving myself to the fit life.
>Go to the gym more times after that, again not resolved/one foot out the door. Do some solid work in the cardio room for a few weeks.
>Lost no weight. Realized I was eating my weight loss away.
>Well fuck. What do? Dieting is serious shit.
>I dunno what it was. I was a loser for 21 years that could never commit. Some combination of my life experiences and this momentum made me commit.
>Lost 50 pounds
>Got noob gains.
>My perfect sister apparently stopped working out 2 months ago.
>I wasn't around for the life of Zyzz but what people felt when he died... she was my idol, my titan.
>Says she's proud of me though. She's impressed with my noob gains/not being fat.
>Keep going with the gym. Feel lost. Still do.
>tfw in too deep to stop now, fod forbid I relapse and get fat, but don't even know where I'm going anymore.
>>
>>36850684

Hey anon guess what?

Keep on making it

-zyzz,
>>
>>36850604
Nah. I'm missing permanent teeth. Which is why they haven't fallen.
>>
How do I get a fatty to lose weight? Were not actual going out yet but we've been seeing each other the few weeks
>qt face
>really likes me
>laughs at my jokes
>make's similar jokes herself
>best head I've had
>has had a ffm threesome before and wants to organise one for us, maybe make it a regular thing
>wants me to cum in her friend while she watches
>wants me to take her anal virgin
>is fat
Not landwhale fat but she has a resting double chin and I'd say is on the fat end of chubby. Do I just tell her I want her to lose weight? Tell her I'd be more attracted to her if she was skinnier? Ask her if she wants to lose weight hoping she already does? I'm at the point where I'm thinking about dumping this otherwise perfect girl unless I can convince her to lose weight. Even just skinny-fat would be fine
>>
>>36850716
If only man. If only. If I could summon someone back from the dead, it'd be him.
>>
File: 1453171254074.png (16 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1453171254074.png
16 KB, 200x300
>>36850000
My fix me up girl left me.

It was 2012, I had never had a girlfriend before, but alas, I managed to find someone who liked me. She had beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes, was skinny and tall and a bit of a tumblr nerd. Her one issue was, she was incredibly depressed.

After 3 years of doing everything under the sun to make her smile every day, she finally overcame her depression, she credits me entirely for this. After that, things were fantastic. I myself grew alot in confidence, as I had a beautiful gf who was no longer afraid to come to parties with me, or hang out with my friends. We both started to get into the gym, she was already skinny and had a great body, while i was a fat piece of shit.

After 6 months, I lost alot of weight. My confidence was at an all time high, I had never ever been this happy with myself in my life. I started getting attention from other girls.

Suddenly, she left me for someone else. She didn't tell me why, but I guess when i fixed her depression she decided she no longer needed to settle for me, good for her.

I am now happy with my life, and have only recently realized that I wasn't happy while i was dating her.

No amount of lifting will ever get her back, but atleast we helped each other. We both have come a long way from the misfits we were when we met each other.

I guess she wasn't the 'fix me up'. I was.
>>
>>36850732
>wants me to cum in her friend while she watches

Avoid her
>>
>>36850732
Sounds degenerate
>>
Well, with braces, sure. That's an awkward conversation.

but a chubby or fat girl? Abandon all hope.

My girlfriend would say she's on her diet but her snapchat would be nothing but chinese food with boba and shakes.

She will literally lie to my face about working out.

My profession is a personal trainer, so Im going to break this off soon, it just makes me look bad
>>
>>36850684
>>My perfect sister apparently stopped working out 2 months ago.
>>I wasn't around for the life of Zyzz but what people felt when he died... she was my idol, my titan.

i hope you're at least helping your sister out of her rut the same way she did for you.
>>
>>36850746
Zyzz lives on in the spirit of /fit/ and all those who inhabit this board
>>
>>36850758
That's the whole point of dating my friend.

Growth.

You never realize it till it's long over.
>>
>>36850000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGlN8m8SC08
>>
>>36850684
you better help your sis the way she helped you
>>
>>36850035
kek

ahh the old "sorry i have to go" phone call

lmao
>>
>>36850817
It's a really comfy feeling, when you truly know it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.
>>
>>36850624
>before pic
>project girl

her ass is flat as fuck
how could that be fun at all?
>>
>>36850880
that was an ass pic of the girl OP was talking about
>>
>>36850342
femanon detected
>>
>>36850792
>>36850848
How though? She moved away, I can't drag her to the gym like she could with me back when we were both living here. She says school is stressing her out as a reason why. All I know is self-hatred and I can't just write her advising her to look in the mirror, feel fat and hate herself.
>>
Have a friend that is almost 300. He is a really outgoing guy, but his diet is shit. Told me one time he was averaging 4000 calories a day. Worried he gonna drop dead from heart attack anytime soon.
>>
>>36850851
ya, I was a bt suspicious, but it did seem genuine

who knows

if she did just ditch me, not a huge loss, she had fucked up teeth
>>
>>36850900
Yes anon
>>
>>36851012
the project part was about her teeth

and obviously its a before pic, he just met her
>>
>>36850000
> OP here

girl said her brother is okay, just a concussion and some sprained ribs

should I ask her if she still wants to come over tonight? I could give her a ride. Would that be too clingy/pushy?
>>
Any tips for keeping teeth white?
I can seem to keep them white for a few days then they magically turn a tinge of yellow upon waking up
>>
>>36850758
As long as she's a sometimes girl.
Don't wife a fuckup like her, that kind of degeneracy doesn't fare well in a long term relationship.
>>
>>36850684
Your sister sounds nice, is she single?
>>
>>36851030
>implying the project wouldn't include squats

I was trying to point out to OP why the ass shot was a "before pic". Her ass is terrible. If she's a project girl, her ass will need some serious work before it is acceptable

OP, just walk away. Don't tie yourself up in a relationship when you're on the road to being able to attract any girl on tinder by posting a shirtless selfie
>>
>>36851177
fair enough, I'd definitely make her do squats and run and shit for dem ass gains
>>
>>36851104
Yeah. Last I heard she's browsing Tinder. She's at least 8/10 when she does herself up. Never had a bf, which is bizarre. In a way, I guess my sis is the rare qt virgin unicorn.
>>
>>36850528
rekt
>>
most dental problems can be fixed with what is now fairly routine surgery....if you have a job that has dental insurance you might as well....if not, buy a higher deductible plan and save the deductible.
>>
File: tN3X8Za.jpg (187 KB, 1158x749) Image search: [Google]
tN3X8Za.jpg
187 KB, 1158x749
>>36850684
that made me happy/sad. tfw born a single child.

I hope you keep in contact with her, treat her like your best friend and make sure she never becomes one of those reverse progress pics posted on here
>>
>>36850000
That sounds like way too much work, plus you'd have to find a woman who'd be willing to do it and stick with it

Nice quads tho
>>
>>36851436
>treat her like your best friend
Dude, first line
>No friends/lovers.
Haven't had a friend in like, 8 years. I'll intervention her ass though if she starts going off the deep end like that though. I just don't have a ton of ground to stand on with the whole "giving anyone advice ever" thing.
>>
>>36850000
>>36850022
This. You better do it for her than for yourself or just do nothing.

She may become your sis for life though, maybe friends with benifits.
>>
>>36851728
she's definitely friend-(with benefits)-able
>>
>>36850350

You know how much they cost? Assume you're working with some pretty fucked up crowding.
>>
I'm not expecting much, because this is 4chan after all, but has anyone actually had any success with this?
I have a really great relationship right now, and I love the girl a lot, but she is pretty overweight and has mentioned several times that she is insecure about herself.
I myself used to be really fat at 345 lbs about 2 years ago with no muscle mass, and am now around 235 with intent to get to 200, and have some decent lifts. I feel like if anyone understands the whole self-loathing process of being depressed about your weight -> eating to make yourself feel better -> feeling worse about yourself -> repeat, it's me. I really want to help her, but I really don't know how to go about bringing it up. I feel like I first need to get her to trust me completely.
>>
>>36850035
dudeeeeee who cares about the teeth with as ass like that
>>
>>36850012

>sounds like me minus bitch
>still aspie as fuck tho
>113lbs skinnyfat
>cont working
>dontwanttobefataspie.gif
>>
>>36850428
Ok bb, ausfag here tho
>>
>>36850035
What ass? Is this a joke? I've pre-teens with more ass than that.
>>
>yfw you finally "fix her up" and she quickly realizes she can do better than you, then proceeds to cuck you
>>
>>36851928
you would fuck it anon, dont lie
>>
I'm in the same boat. I just met a girl, she's great, we have so much in common, we like the same music, same tv shows, same vidya games even... only problem is she's fat, and 'm just not sexually attracted to her. If she just lost weight she'd seriously be my dream girl.
>>
>>36851928

Wanna know how I know you're gay?
>>
>>36851959
Yeah, but I wouldn't brag about it

That's like bragging that you got a participation award at a piano contest
>>
File: 1460648338261.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1460648338261.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>>36850022
>You're better off fixing a man. You'll get a bro for life out of it.
so true
>>
>>36850063
>literally the plot to inception
>>
>>36852220
anybody here ever help their friend /makeit/?

I honestly think it'd be easier to help someone else make it rather than making it myself. I wish I had a wingman like me :(
>>
>>36852339
I did, we lifted and tracked macros for 12 months. We're both like brothers now, always have each others back, hangout and chill together all the time. It's really awesome. Even though I moved to another city, we still talk on the phone once a week, just catching up. Trying to find another kid to help out. If anyone in 604, Vancouver area needs a lifting buddy, hit me up.
>>
>>36852339
>>36852220
>tfw friend is skelly as heck
>see him at the gym on the treadmill and rope meme device
>ask him to lift
>he won't cause he doesn't want to get too big he says but i think hes self conscious
>know he wont stick to a diet or anything eve if he did

Feels bad
>>
>>36852365
I've never understood people saying they "didnt want to get too big"
>>
>>36852372
Yeah honestly thats the main reason i lift. Just to get big

Ive always been small so being intimidating and big is really cool to me
>>
>>36850022
>all men are honest and faithful to their friends

Sure
>>
>>36852409
More faithful than women desu
>>
>>36852429
Not in my experience, I was bullied when younger and my friends are annoying mooches that never paid back all I've given to them

On the other hand my gf is actually a decent person

I don't have many guy friends anymore
>>
>>36850000
I've never had a gf so...no.
>>
>>36852372
They don't know how fucking hard it is to get big (unless you use steroids), and think that you become Arnold after curling every third workout.
>>
>>36850000
Oh well gee sorry OP not everyone can get their hands on some braces. Why don't you chill the fuck out. As long as they're white and cavity-free what the fuck is your problem?
>uh hurr der crooked n shit
Post your teeth faggot I bet I can find some issues too
>>
>>36850684
Your idol has fallen. Bring her up to your level. Do for her what she did for you.
>>
>>36852365
Rope meme device?
>>
>>36851077
Brush morning and night. Talk often or chew gum to keep saliva flowing and don't give bacteria the chance to settle. Avoid sugary foods. Drink plenty of milk or eat fish. The more calcium you have, given you workout, the stronger your bones will be and the harder time bacteria will have eating through your teeth.
>>
>>36850684
You've gotta take care of your sister the way she took care of you, anon, and remember that a big part of that is keeping up with your own weight loss and health. Make sure she knows that she's been the biggest influence in dragging you out of /r9k/ hell.

Also, LONDON by proxy
>>
>>36850022
>girl leaving for a better match now that she get that confidence boost
Yep, this shit always happens.
>You're better off fixing a man. You'll get a bro for life out of it.
Can confirm, my dad helped a lot of his guy friends when he had top job/money/connections, now he gets enormous support when he lost it all.
>>
>>36850000
>made fat 4/10 girl with shitty self esteem my gf
>help her get /fit/
>loses the weight, bigger ass thanks to squats
>now 7.5 - 8/10
>boost in confidence eventually leads to her finding leaving me for someone more attractive
>3 year relationship and all that time invested in her gone down the drain in a second
>>
>>36850000
Well I actualy think braces are not that much of a fix-up, its expensive, but most of the working people can afford it and also I don't think many guys care about teeth that much, I know a tonn of guys who have butterface gfs. I say you date that girl and get to know her better, ask your friends aoppinion, there are girls that will be actualy thankfull to you if you help them improve and not leave you.
>>
>>36852843
Saying that I'm realy optimistic because I girl once left me after I helped her through uni, helped her socialise, supported financialy and after I helped her get a job she suddenly decided that I'm immature, stuck in place and I'm keeping her down.
>>
>>36852831
>thinks of women as cars
>>
My ex went from a 70 kg 175 cm chubby to a 90 kg landwhale. Dumped her ass when i realized it would only get worse
>>
>>36852886
> walking around the lot
> find this used QT, with a bright red finish
> high mileage, but clean interior
> has a v8 cardiobunny engine
> miring those aesthetic curves
> test drive
> handles like a dream
> goes fast and hard
> commit and take her off the lot
> retail value drops 50% immediately
> needs constant maintenance and attention
> shits getting old and leaking
> there was damage the dealership didnt tell me about
> great, more shit to fix
> she ends up getting vandalized by some niggas in the hood
> my friend decides to take the keys and drive her behind my back
> ends up wrapping her around a pole
> mfw
>>
>>36850000
Projects arent really projects but its the act of deluding yourself that she is better than she actually is IF she changes. So you rate her based on the assumption of her not having that flaw while in the mean time you lower the standard you set for yourself to make you think you did good.

Albeit there being success stories I doubt it is the correct route to take for happiness.
>>
>>36850000
Yes. It didn't work.

When you try it be sure to pick a girl that actually wants to improve. After I hooked up with her any mention of improving herself in any way was met with shock and disbelief "BUT YOU KNEW WHO I WAS WHEN WE WERE DATING!!!"

Some girls will never-ever want to change. Anything. And when you do point out that you could be making yourself better (as a couple) this will be taken for betrayal.

Don't get me wrong we were 3 years in a relationship but trying to fix anything was an instant nope
> her body
She tried to train a couple of times. It usually took about a month then she reverted back
> her attitude
Nope. Spoke about changing it, then did nothing
> sex life
Bought her some clothes to spice things up. Didn't even put them on despite saying she's willing to try
> everyday life
She was awful around the house. She stayed that way no matter how many times I intervened

Some girls think they are god's gift to you or mankind and will never change.

Get yourself a girl that has some goals, likes to improve and improve her body. Then you both can count on each other to get better.
>>
>>36850000
If teeth is the only issue she is not a project. Date her, if everything goes smoothly and you are in long term relationship offer to get her braces.
>>
>>36853260
I'll see how it works with her

I just have an issue with teeth. I'm okay if a girl has a totally average body, but if the face has an issue I dont really deal well with that.

(if she didnt lie about her brother getting in a car accident to ditch me on the first date that is)
>>
Everyone’s a bit of a fixer-upper, that’s what it’s all about!
>>
>>36851814
She's got no ass, you ass.
>>
File: ooooh baby.jpg (14 KB, 176x278) Image search: [Google]
ooooh baby.jpg
14 KB, 176x278
>>36850000
First of all, checked.

Anyway, working on one now.
>cute
>actually likes some shit i like
>financially independent
>actually smart
>virgin (by choice too, which is impressive that she stuck to it)

Problem is she's crazy as fuck, and also a virgin by choice. Slowly playing Dr. Phil and fixing her up but not too much because the moment i fix her ridiculous levels of clingyness is the moment i actually have to start treating her like a gf and that means no more side.
>>
File: hot crazy matrix.jpg (177 KB, 559x600) Image search: [Google]
hot crazy matrix.jpg
177 KB, 559x600
>>36853400
> tfw theyre always crazy
>>
Dated a 9/10 uberqt who was a horrid pill-popper. Chugged down antidepressants by a handful, got flat out suicidal without them, but they did not make her happy. Just was in a dazed zombie-like state all the time, with a glassy stare. Cried herself to sleep every night.
I gradually, slowly weaned her off the pills, reintroduced her to joys of life, made her get out, get some fresh air, feel that she was alive. Initially she was mistrustful of me, then she became obsessed with me (I was pretty much her lifeline to normal existence) and then she dumped me. Once she became a normal human being again, she left within a month.

Conclusion: fix-me-ups are a bad investment.
>>
>>36853492
its pretty fucked up how that seems to be consistent with everyone

personally, if a girl helped me become a better person, I would be really grateful and feel a deeper connection

I wouldnt just dump her and move on to some new pussy
>>
>>36853458
Well she is a redhead so that makes sense, but she's my personal ideal physically(so an 8 to me) and she's the coolest girl i've met. Problem is she's firmly entrenched in that danger zone, probably a 9 at her worst.

Plan is to keep making her saner and saner til she's in the wife zone, then lock that shit down. I'm gonna keep her as a friend with some benefits and keep fucking girls til then.
>>
>>36853523
> tfw all the girls I currently like are redheads

theyre so fiery I can't help myself!!!!
>>
>>36853492
Never fully fix her up, you gotta keep some sort of dependence on you. Always remember the D.E.N.N.I.S system.
>>
>>36853535
There is no middle ground with antidepressants, unfortunately. I also wanted to put a ring on it eventually (she had god-tier genetics), and antidepressants cause hormonal problems and infant deformities.
>>
>>36853535
> D.E.N.N.I.S. system
explain
>>
>>36853551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Fx2aYQbQs
There you go senpai
>>
>>36853535
10/10 reply, props.
>>
>>36853535
>>36853558
d-does this actually work?
>>
>>36853601

Surprisingly, yes
>>
>>36853606
> shiiieeeeeeeet

whats an alternative to calling her on a payphone and acting like a stalker?

does it still work if I dont want to do the S part?
>>
>>36853616

Obviously if you want to date her, you shouldn't separate entirely
>>
>>36850000
>the only brit who brushes her teeth.
>>
>>36850295
>gf'd/wifed
>tinder
That's asking to get JUST
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (123 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
123 KB, 460x258
>>36853558
fuck there's something about how devito talks that always makes me lose it
>>
I'm with a 5'4 sp00ky skelly, weighing in at 33kg. All while I'm 5'9 at 83kg 15% bf. The dumbest thing is that she eats the same shit as me, and just 3 months ago we've even added milk to her diet.
Still not seeing progress.
>>
>>36850877
Thanks anon
>>
>>36853670

She's purging when you're not around
>>
>>36853670
>5'4 weighing in at 33kg
What the fuck man she needs a psychiatrist, not milk.
>>
>>36850000
If only her teeth are the problem, then she's a keeper. Most girls who'll settle for you instead of chasing Chad will have way more flaws than that.
>>
>>36853748
She's probably Asian, it's normal.
>>
Changing people is way too much work and they usually don't appreciate your effort

It's better to find someone new
>>
>>36853796
she probably does have more problems than that

literally the second thing she said to me was
> "I'm extremely broken inside *crying smiley emojis*

I offered to fill that hole for her ;)

anyways, she likes hiking and doing outdoorsy shit so at the very least, I can stay with her until she shows me around local hiking trails and stuff
>>
>>36853824
Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed. You might be able to have some fun with her. If she ends up being way too crazy, then just distance yourself from her.
>>
>>36853824
>Putting your dick in the crazy

BRO
>>
>>36850732
RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG
>>
>>36853836
>>36853832
refer to>>36853458

she can be a certain amount of crazy
>>
>>36853824
>I'm extremely broken inside
abandon ship m8
>>
>>36853863
Isn't that 4chan as a whole; aren't most of us on here broken to some extent?
>>
>>36853824
WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO THE LIFEBOATS FIRST
>>
File: 1427417647211-1.jpg (17 KB, 438x428) Image search: [Google]
1427417647211-1.jpg
17 KB, 438x428
>>36853876
True, but that just screams run for the nearest bomb shelter
don't let your dick think for you
>>
>>36853876
> The light inside is broken but I still work*

*results may vary
>>
>>36853904
Considering my luck with women, I'd fuck crazy in a heartbeat as long as she was hot enough. Maybe OP isn't as desperate, though.
>>
>>36853914
> OP here
I am as desperate
>>
Changing your gf is all about passive effort, not actively trying to change her. Just manipulate them

Women's psyches are like that, they don't like criticism (unless totally submissive, but thats rare) and will 9/10 times not change themselves if you talk about it

I had a GF who was 140lbs and slightly chubby when I met her but with a 8/10 skinny face. She would always get exhausted after sex or yoga with me, so slowly she ate less. I never mentioned her weight, just had long marathons of sex (assisted by horny goat weed) and now shes 120lbs and 9/10 face. I never mentioned once about her weight unless she asked for cut advice
>>
>>36853928
Then you've already made up your mind, it seems.
>>
>>36853914
>>36853928
>being desperate
don't do it mang, not worth it
>>
>>36853940
They start stalking you or some shit, or what? As long as they don't stalk you, it's fine, I guess.
>>
>>36851224
>8/10
>21 years old
>virgin
>browsing tinder
>not being BLACKED a thousand times before

You poor deluded fat fuck
>>
>>36853952
>stalk you
That's the least of your worries.
>>
>>36854001
Give me some crazy girl stories then, please anon. It kind of actually sounds a bit fun to have a girl obsess over you, at least when the normal ones don't pay any attention. As long as she's not fugly, I don't see a huge problem.
>>
>>36853952
It's not just that, but dicking crazy is settling
Never settle anon, plus they drag you into their crazy whether you want it or not

>>36853979
This, having a tinder is codeword for easy
>>
>>36854022
>Never settle anon
If I were a Chad, then that would probably hold true. But I don't see anything wrong with settling when you have close to no game to begin with, as long as she is hot, it's a huge win in my book.
>>
>>36853929
If this is true you should be very proud of the fact that you literally fucked a girl skinny.
>>
Does anybody have advice for getting a chubby girl to lose a little weight?

Like, how do I put the idea of "eat less calories and work out for about an hour every day" into simple terms a woman can understand and stick to?
>>
>>36854016
>Give me some crazy girl stories then, please anon.
I used to date a few. There was a girl who was into cybergoth and rave stuff. Drank, smoked, swore like a sailor, but was absolutely amazing in the sack. Used to constantly fight her about her habits - actually fight, because she had a real short fuse and blew up at the slightest hint of criticism. In one of the fights she got really physical, broke a plate over my head and almost gouged my left eye out with her fingernails. Needless to say, the relationship was over. Wore a bandage over my eye for a week.
Then there also was that mousy, quiet and nerdy girl who was clingy, suspicious and jealous. Well, one day she got very jealous and pulled a knife on me.

Do not stick your dick in crazy, man. Not worth it.
>>
>>36854070
Give her some DNP and tell her it's vitamins for her health. You have to hand them out to her daily or she might overdose and die.
>>
>>36850022
>You'll get a bro for life out of it.
Right in the feels. I have a skelly, NEET friend and I've been trying to help him make it.
It's not like he's a personal project of mine, though. I just talk with him about fitness and tried giving him some of my protein supplements to help him on his way. I just want him to feel better.
> that feel when not making it with your bro
>>
>>36854073
Jesus Christ man, that sounds like some crazy level of crazy you've gotten yourself into.

In terms of "acceptable" crazy, I was thinking a bit more like she is super jealous, and wants you all to herself and will threaten to kill herself if you leave. But if they might end up killing you and then themselves, then no pussy is worth that. That's some fucking School Days shit right there.
>>
>>36854119
> nice boat
>>
>>36854104
>Right in the feels. I have a skelly, NEET friend and I've been trying to help him make it.
same here
tried going with him to the gym, let him do SL
but seems he only wants " a sixpack and some arms" that's not gonna happen when all he's eating is sugar, chips and pizza
>>
>>36854119
There exists a Russian saying "In quietest swamps, devils dwell".
Be especially careful around quiet, innocent-looking chicks. They often have mental packages large enough to give Carl Jung an aneurysm.
>>
>>36854160
Fuck me then, those girls are my preference. I love shy and cute girls more than anything.
>>
>>36850024
Fuck, it's been ages since I've seen the word 'sage' written here.
>>
>>36854169
Probe them for personal info. The most reliable way is to ask whether she has good relations with her dad and mom. If she says stuff like "my dad used to beat me" or "my mom drinks" or "I don't care about my parents much", she has issues, period.
>>
>>36854240
I'm not that advanced when it comes to women. I like women, but I don't talk to them. I'll be sure to take that into consideration if one day I actually man up and talk to a girl. Then again, I am in no position to be picky. As long as they're not fat and fugly, I'm game; they could be a 5/10 for all I care.

For now, I'm a beta. The only place I see hot girls are in the gym, but I don't want to shit where I eat.
>>
>>36853748
See >>36853800
I still don't think it's normal but we're doing everything we can to make her gain weight.
>>
>>36854016
>crazy girl stories
man do i have one for you.

The tl;dr of it is i was a tad desperate and i ended up fucking this girl who multiple friends had warned me was crazy. Now, it was all good fun for the first couple of hookups, but the first time i fucked her at my place she fucking dropped her anchor and pretty much wouldn't leave. I kept dropping hints she had to leave and she just brushed them off. I finally outright state she has to leave and she starts making excuses. I offer to drop her off at her's and she still wouldn't go. I'm like fine, whatever, I'll drop her off the next morning on the way to work. The next morning she starts pulling the same shit and i realize i dun fucking goofed. She says she'll leave some time during the day so i have no choice but to leave the bitch there.

Anyway, i rock up from work and to my relief the chick had actually left, but i realize that that i'd been fucking robbed. The bitch stole literally EVERY fucking picture i had up in my place. It was mostly just friends/family pictures but she cleared every fucking one of them.worse yet, she stole one shoe from every pair of fucking shoes i had. She took the left shoe on every pair.

So i gather my fucking senses and go to this bitch's place and find out she buried my shit and she reckons she can't remember where. I'm on the verge of smacking a bitch and she breaks down in tears asking why i, the guy she'd met around a week earlier, don't love her. At that moment I realized what i was dealing with and threw out the rest of my shoes.

>tl;dr. Put dick in crazy, got robbed of pictures and shoes.
>>
>>36850000
You do realise that you're setting yourself up to be monkey branched and you're a giant Cuck
>>
File: 1460808794541.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1460808794541.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>36853032
Underrated post
>>
>>36851784
i never got why one would eat to make oneself feel better about weight
i get drug induced eating or binge drinking as a "antidepressant", but why would you eat to feel better about being fat
>>
No, but I think the guy I like is doing that to me
>met me two years prior when I was super chubby with short hair
>meets me when I'm thinner with long hair
>works out with me
>tells me how to work out
>asks me what I ate
>asks to go shopping with me so he can dress me
He's not attractive by anyone's standards but I find him adorable and attractive.
This might be a silly question but how do I know if he's a controlling psycho? I've gotten to know him for a year but I can't tell if he'll be a controlling freak if we're boyfriend/girlfriend.
>>
Im dating a girl right now who is super smart, going to med school and is really into me. The only problem is she has a kind of fucking gut from what I assume is a thyroid condition she actually has. Its not disgusting, but its a little embarrassing to be seen with her. What pisses me off is she DOES eat well and still has the fucking gut and huge ass hips
>>
>>36854773
If he didnt give you the time of day before then you better get ready to be fucked and dumped
>>
>>36854773
Hard to say, depends on how he talks to you I guess
>>
>>36854671
because they have an emotional connection to food, and thus the vicious cycle continues
>>
>>36853929
This guy knows
>>
>>36852456
hey there mr nice guy

bet you hate your dad too
>>
>tfw 9/10 naturally straight teeth except for one on the bottom that is a little crooked. Nobody cares about bottom teeth anyways
>my 5 other siblings all needed braces
>shit enamel tho. Have 1 implant tooth and its counterpart on the other side almost needed a root canal.

Feels ok.
>>
>>36855383
>tfw literally flawless jaw, and perfect tooth alignment
>mfw chronic dry mouth, creating cavities along the outside gumline on 80% of my teeth
Monkey's paw shit right there
>>
>>36850000
nice quads

>have you ever had a fix-me-up gf?
yes, in fact
my current gf was a cute chubby chubster sjw when is start dating 2y ago
she's a carole curvy cutie now, left film studies for architecture and all

I was once a fix-me-up bf, too, with a previous gf
>>
File: klokov_work_hard.png (561 KB, 971x562) Image search: [Google]
klokov_work_hard.png
561 KB, 971x562
>>36850000
story of my current gf

> meet through classes
> start dating, she expresses an interest in weightlifting
> already does meme girl routines with kettlebells and stuff
> get her on SL
> she gets hooked
> lift together twice a week, last Saturday we both set diddly PRs and then had passionate celebratory sex

feels good senpaitachi
>>
>>36850063
Getting braces is a lot easier than getting fit.
However OP, starting a relationship willing to fix up the girl is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>36853032
Why is not more people acknowledging this golden turd in this sea of shit?
>>
>all this never stick your dick in crazy
Brehs. My father stuck his dick in crazy and that crazy became his wife who gave him 2 kids, me included. Their marriage has been stronger and lasted longer than anyone I've seen or heard of, save for those faggy boomer couples. Crazy is just fine if you handle it right.
>>
>>36850035
Perfect!
>>
>>36853252
Good advice. Grills have to want to change. If they show interest you can usually help them a lot, but whatever you want them to change you have to make goals for yourself as well and motivate together. Otherwise they won't give a shit. My wife was fat when we started dating but she wanted to change and I could tell she meant it. She had horrible eating habits. I ate healthy with her by making stuff I ate, then showed her some recipes online she could learn how to make. Now we're both fit. Feels good.
>>
the key to a fixer up girl is to always be the attractive one and not a fucking autist.

when you start out she has to be spaghetting everywhere because of how attractive you are, find a girl with a good personality and about 6-7/10.

Date them, this wont work for degenerate girls so i recommend not using tinder and skewing a little young, 22 is probably too old. You have to think of it as if your a man feeding the poor stray animal and nursing it to health, but if you act like this is the case you're fucked senpai, that's emotional abuse and will only make them hate you. This is a relationship, that means at a reasonable point you can talk about things you're bad at and need to work on too

To be able to fix a girl to look good you have to pay attention to girly shit at least a little bit, this means makeup, hair, clothes etc. Girls will have goals too and if you find the 10/10 that they admire, you can help steer them towards that aesthetic with your internet knowledge, if she already knew how to look like that then she would.
Get the fitness/diet program that would help them get the body they want (hint: its probably lifting and deficit eating) get them to go to the gym with you and subtly point out youtube makeup tutorials or whatever that look enough like the girl they admire and comment on it like "wow i didnt realize how complicated makeup can be" and talk to them about whatever other odd points about them, chances are they'll complain about it, and you can go "well you can fix that with ___ if you really don't like that about yourself" and help them be able to get whatever.

this will only work if they have a genuinely wife-able personality, and you have to be husband material, get yourself some hobby other than the gym and constantly try to learn a new skill as well, don't make it all about making her better if you're stagnant. base a relationship around motivating and supporting each other to be the best you can be in every aspect and you'll be god tier.
>>
>>36850022
>>36852409
I can't tell you how many stories I've seen on /fit/ about
>meet nice girl when I was ugly
>she loves me
>get /fit/
>dump her ass for a 9/10
Men on /fit/ are about as loyal as the women they trash.
>>
>>36850934
femanon here. Can confirm that us girls do that if we're not feeling a date. Our friends will call us with an "emergency" and we'll bail
>>
>>36850012
Why are super short girls so bitchy ?
>>
>>36858147
why can't women just be straight up about stuff?\

it SEEMED like things were going well
>>
What if you were the project bf?
>>
>>36857691
Roasty is toasty

Also most of the time the bf gets fit and tried to get the girl fit she refused into the garbage pile she went
>>
>>36858525
that would mean that someone loves me enough to put time and effort into improving me

we both know thats never gonna happen
>>
>>36858599
I was the project bf
> tfw no gf 19 yrs old
> in shape only went to gym home and worked night shift at a small warehouse as security
>Had a qt face (for her)
> was a shut in and i had a terrible way to dress bought all my shit in good will
> met her in a book store
> she took pity on me
> chose my clothes got me a nice haircut lived with her for a year
> leaves me when i joined the military becuase tired of being a wage cuck and want to be something better
> drink sorrows away no problems getting qts now

> still miss her
>>
>>36858703
go back to her anon

why did she lave you when you joined the military?

also
>branch
> mos
> asvab
>apft
>>
>>36858734
Becuase she is rich and attractive and constant jodie chads kept hitting on her

Was in the chairforce
90 ASVAB
100% pt scores
jet engine mechanic
>>
Had one, but she never got fit. Came across a historic status on normiebook from 2 years ago where she was gushing over some basic callisthenics shit I did, swearing that she was gonna get into fitness. 2 years later, she still hasn't. We broke up 6 months ago, she still hasn't lost the weight she carried around during our relationship.

It's been posted before in this thread and countless threads like it before it. Do not try to fix a girl up. It ends in one of two ways 90% of the time:

>She tries and fails. It causes arguments. You break up/she drags you down with her.
>It succeeds, she has an inflated sense of worth and leaves your ass. Because she's a woman, she passively gets a better partner without any effort on her part

The fucked thing as a guy is if you succeed your girl in a relationship and want out to slay better pussy, you don't just get it handed to you without putting yourself out there. This isn't an issue for women because of the dating landscape.
>>
>>36858790
noice, gj anon, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>36858859
I hope mang i got money and health but not the one

She lives in Europe now i am too scared to go see her

I just drink and fuck the pain away
>>
>>36850000
Hire the inception crew to plant the idea that she herself want to do this.

Your quads say that this will work.
>>
>>36858370
>>36850012

Womanlets when will they learn?
>>
>>36853458
Bottom right seems like a winning proposition to me
>>
>>36858413
lots of guys are really volatile when they get rejected or get their ego hurt- they lash out to try to come out on top in that situation. Not all guys do this, but enough (and some get really crazy) do that it becomes a normal strategy for women who just want to get out of the situation and not deal with a guy putting them down or trying to hurt their feelings because he got rejected.
>>
>>36859639
ugh, I mean sure I'd feel like shit, but I'd rather the girl just be straight up about it

If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work, I'm not gonna stab her or anything
>>
>>36853032
topkek
>>
>>36854794
Does she workout? She probably just needs some extra calories burnt
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
I'd love a girl with crooked teeth, would make me feel better about my own
>>
>>36854087
What's DNP?
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.