[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally just study all day, lift and then fall into an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: help.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>literally just study all day, lift and then fall into an exhausted heap in front of the computer for a few hours
>no real ambitions or goals beyond uni and lifting
>an exhausted /cocoon mode/

is there more to life /fit/?
>>
>>36849979
Shit, I don't remember posting this.
>/cocoon mode/ as I post this
>>
At least you're getting a fucking degree, I didn't even do that. Find a hobby faggot.
>>
>wake up
>shower
>eat
>study 1-2 hours while digesting
>lift (home gym)
>shower
>eat
>study next 6-8 hours
>eat
>walk dogs for 1-2 hours around neighbourhood
>get back home, shower
>study for abit more

This has been my life the last 2 years and I've got another 1.5 years to go. Doing my uni shit all online because can't be fucked traveling 45min back and forth to the campus multiple times a week.
>>
>>36850080
>wasting all that time taking 3 showers
no wonder your life is shit
>>
>>36849979
this is literally what i do lmao

going to apply for internship next semester, hopefully i get one so i can get a head start at being a wageslave.

is it bad that im contempt with living a very routine life?
>>
>>36850080
>>36850101
do you guys feel happy? achieved?

I just feel drained and obsess over Uni due to the amount of time I spend on it, I study pretty much all day and still just get mediocre marks and barely pass, at least I'm making gains (for now)
>>
>>36850089
The first shower is just to wake up. It's a quick cold one.

The second shower is after lifting because I'm sweaty and don't want to sit at my computer doing studying while just having lifted. This one is also a quickie.

The third shower is after walking around for 1-2 hours with the dogs, I'm not going to goto bed after having been outside walking for 1-2 hours.

All my 3 showers are perfectly acceptable. This is why western civilisation and being white is so great. I bet you're a stinky nigger or Indian.
>>
>>36850136
im contempt with it, not depressed or anything.

i'm pretty much a slave to college/clubs and shit but im fine with it and i think(hope) it will pay off in a few years.

all i care about are my gains, grades and career prospects atm and i feel good.

i'll probably try a powerlifting meet next year so i have something to look forward to... everything's cool man
>>
>>36849979
>>36850080
>improving yourself for the better
>not the greatest thing you can do
keep at it bro's, I fucked up my first year of uni hard and I'm going to have to go apeshit next semester to get a decent overall gpa.
>>
>wake up
>coffee
>breakfast
>watch youtube
>go to gym
>eat lunch
>play vidya or watch movies
>dinner
>more movies or vidya
>sleep

every day for the past 4 years
>>
You're in a university, op. Go join a fucking club or something. Surely your school has plenty of those. You'll meet people that way. Maybe a weight lifting club.

And get a hobby, goddamn.
>>
>wake up
>go to work
>go to gym
>vidya/series

Weekends party with friends and maybe even do drugs. Holidays I will travel around. Got nothing to complain except
>tfw no gf
>>
File: 356135135361.jpg (28 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
356135135361.jpg
28 KB, 650x488
>got accepted into university in the fall
>still have 4 classes I need to pass this spring semester
>calculus class breaking my balls, studying all day and still having trouble
>NEED to get at least a C in math and in my other 3 classes or else my dreams and my world will crumble if I don't go to uni in the fall

WEW

it's so close

and so far

I must push...and give it everything I got...don't procrastinate ryan...just do it
>>
>>36849979
That's just how it is when you're trying to be the greatest at a good university. My school had a lot of people burning out because their life was just like you described.

You do need some goals though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.