[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gut is almost gone, feel my abs much more clearly >vascularity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1452216782770.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1452216782770.png
93 KB, 645x773
>gut is almost gone, feel my abs much more clearly
>vascularity beginning to emerge in biceps and front delts
>starting to see separation in legs
>still have grandma tits and love handles

i look like a melting block of cheese. almost like jason blaha. do i literally have low T? what the fuck
>>
you're in that mid cut/bulk look

push through it like a fucking sickunt
>>
Prob shit tier genetics.

Even when I'm 20%+ my chest still looks full, seperations and aesthetic.
>>
>>36849953
need more muscle
but cut more
>>
>>36849963
>>36849980
it's just so fucking frustrating, it's breaking my will

i'm counting my calories, getting in protein amounts that equal my bodyweight, eating in a deficit, i've dropped about 30lbs and i feel different and better but still look like fucking shit

this is a permabulk recovery
>>
>>36849993
Mate, counting macros isn't the one trick to looking aesthetic. That's just bullshit pushed by the fake natty crowd to try and use as an excuse as to why they look so good, and to sell macro coaching.

>just track ur macros bro!!!

It doesn't work like that. Literally just tracking protien and overall calories will give you the exact same results. And the results aren't going to be magic, because you're not on steroids.
>>
>>36850026
no, no, tracking macros is not a meme, that's proven to work 100% in losing fat

fuck, im like 18-20% right now, i guess i can't really complain until i'm 10-12
>>
http://youtu.be/pEqoGVQNZjg
>>
>>36849993

think about what you're gonna look like when you're done

got them hip knives, jawline like a fucking god, abs like a statue

why would you give that shit up?
>>
>>36850034
I didn't say it was a meme. All I said that it's not a magic tool into looking aesthetic, like all the fake natties pushing it will claim.
>>
>>36849953
Remember what you used to look like

Imagine what you will look like

Keep

Going

Before you know it your body dismorphia will me so strong you'll be genuinely denying compliments left and right
>>
File: 1370446632179.jpg (199 KB, 550x416) Image search: [Google]
1370446632179.jpg
199 KB, 550x416
I feel like the guy on the right.
>>
File: 1398793811243.jpg (35 KB, 321x362) Image search: [Google]
1398793811243.jpg
35 KB, 321x362
I'm in literally the exact same boat OP
>Arms and legs getting thinned out nicely
>bitch tits and love handles still there.
Shit sucks but you just gotta keep cutting m8
>>
>>36849953
before and current pics?
How long did it take you?
>>
>>36850648
thick, solid, tight
>>
See you in /fraud/ in 3 months
>>
>>36850775
we'll probably all end up there at some point :(
>>
>>36849953
>tfw forearm and bicep vein
>tfw fat gut
>tfw 20 pounds to loose by July
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.