[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good routine to get rid of love handles? My diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 260.jpg (2 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
260.jpg
2 MB, 2048x2048
What's a good routine to get rid of love handles? My diet is good, and I'm in good shape, these things ruin it though...plz help
>>
just lose weight tubby
>>
>>36847829
I have, they just have been reluctant to leave
>>
>>36847839
Then you still need to lose more.
>>
lose weight x F

/thread
>>
>>36847855
Fine then let me change the question, I already swim laps everyday except when it's pouring, what else should I do?
>>
>>36847888
>checked
eat less
>>
Ignore the retards, OP. Some genetics require isolated hip adduction and oblique reduction ..

Cable Cross over and Pull did the trick for me in a couple months.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VzCnJW1Meg
>>
>>36847913
This is called spot reduction and it is complete bunk.
>>
>>36847907
I don't really eat that much, I have a banana or some cheerios in the morning, I take aderall(for actual reasons) so I don't eat during the day, and then dinner
>>
>>36847913
>>36847907
>eat less
>lose energy
>end up working out less
>gain more weight

I've gone through this cycle a dozen times. Thank God I stopped taking advice from DYEL faggots on this board.

OP, you need isolation oblique and lower back exercises. Hip Adduction and >>36847913

>>36847920
faggot who's never worked out
>>
Build your lats first you stupid fucking cunt
>>
>>36847929
Thanks m8, I've been doing aerobics (swimming, jumping jacks, etc) because I believe you need to work your whole body, but this excersize looks legit
>>
>>36847927
I take adderall for fun so I don't judge.
If you're not losing weight and you are exercising (and not lying to save face) then you are eating too much. It is the only possible explanation.
>>
>>36847929
I've lost more weight than you can deadlift but don't listen to me OP, listen to the memeing retard.
>>
>>36847997
I said I think spot reduction is false...
>>
>>36847997
I said I think you need to work your entire body
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>this thread
>>
File: 1442565643403.png (125 KB, 432x504) Image search: [Google]
1442565643403.png
125 KB, 432x504
>>36847929
>eat less
>gain more weight
Literally HAES
>>
it is common knowledge that the love handles are the last thing to go for men

get a scale and bodyfat caliper, keep track of your weight, bodyfat % and calories

Don't put anything in your mouth that you do not know the caloric content of

Try to get below 20-15% bodyfat or so.

Keep lifting weights while losing fat, otherwise you'll lose muscle as well.

Having a high-protein diet with added BCAAs is said to help the prevention of muscle loss while dieting, you can find protein powder online or in your local supplement store easily and for relatively cheap.
>>
>>36847888
What difference does it make if it's raining you're in the pool, stop being a fatty and swim on those days too. Even if there's lightning, do you really wanna live a life with love handles
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.