[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys, Yay or nay https://represent.com/arnold I know i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1454188082093.jpg (196 KB, 728x1093) Image search: [Google]
1454188082093.jpg
196 KB, 728x1093
So guys,

Yay or nay

https://represent.com/arnold

I know it stems from meme crap but...kinda want that hoody and tank top
>>
>>36846818
>https://represent.com/arnold
graphic tees are for tards
>>
If you were built enough to justify wearing this kind of shit somebody would be paying you to do it.
>>
File: fedora8.jpg (20 KB, 600x309) Image search: [Google]
fedora8.jpg
20 KB, 600x309
>>36846869
"graphic tees are for tards"
>>
>>36846901
Not him buy yeah, they are. If you walk around with some giant colorful retarded shit on the front of your shirt you are literally a child. Same going for tanktops.
>>
>>36848451
I'm not really into funny t-shirts or most graphic tees for that matter but you need to lighten up. What the hell is wrong with tank tops anyway? You mad cause you dont have arms?

they're so much better for certain sports, cardio, or going to the beach.
>>
File: c1ed2580dbfb38918c85de7d255c63c4.png (662 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
c1ed2580dbfb38918c85de7d255c63c4.png
662 KB, 1250x1250
I'm gonna look so ballin at the gym.
>>
>>36848522
what is the stitching in the back? is it supposed to stretch or something?
>>
>>36848549
I buy women's shirts because they're softer. The weird thing is that they're still tight in the chest and loose in the waist.
>>
>>36848522
If i saw someone wearing this memefaggot tank in my gym we'd laugh you the fuck out.
>>
>>36848638
And then I'd have you banned like I did with the last insecure faggot.
>>
>>36848487
They aren't though.. it's literally just an excuse to show off your arms. If you have any arms anyways they'll still show in a proper tee. I just personally feel they look try hard. By all means continue wearing "active wear"
>>
>>36848795
that's not even a tanktop in that picture you retard. And yes they're much easier to take on and off for things like the beach. Sleeves also suck for arm mobility sometimes. If that wasn't the case why do they wear them for basketball?

You've gotta have some sort of mental problem to be adamantly against a common form of clothing.

Do you think it's OK for girls to wear them or do you shun them as well?
>>
File: hamfisted.jpg (166 KB, 574x1015) Image search: [Google]
hamfisted.jpg
166 KB, 574x1015
>>36848900
>>36848900
>>>36848795 (You)
>that's not even a tanktop in that picture you retard.
... it is though

>And yes they're much easier to take on and off for things like the beach.
How retarded are you that you have issues taking off a normal shirt / buy shirts because they are easier to take off... why do you have such a hard time at the beach?

>Sleeves also suck for arm mobility sometimes.
Stop shopping at babygap

>If that wasn't the case why do they wear them for basketball?
Name one other sport where they wear tank tops?

>You've gotta have some sort of mental problem to be adamantly against a common form of clothing.
All I said is I think they are try hard as fuck. The only guys I see wearing tank tops are normie music festival Bros. There is no legitimate reason to wear one other then muh I like it. And if that's how you feel then own it my man

>Do you think it's OK for girls to wear them or do you shun them as well?
>implying I like girls wearing clothes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.