[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i break up with my gf? She is also my good friend and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: IMG-20160418-WA0013.jpg (107 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160418-WA0013.jpg
107 KB, 720x1280
How do i break up with my gf? She is also my good friend and best friend to my many good friends. How do I not fuck up this? To keep it /fit related what is your opinion on candito 6 week program.
>>
>>36844590
be honest
>>
just "bee" yourself ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x215
>>36844608
>>
>>36844596
Top kek :D well probably good idea
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 308x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 308x360
First ask yourself why you want to break up, of it's for other bitches and she's a good friend, then nah don't break up. If it's cause she's getting chunkier, you can still fix that.
>>
>>36844629
Well she is bit dumb. And I realised that even though I like her as friend really can't stand hanging with her too much when it's just two of us. Great looking though but it would be cruel to be with her just because of sex
>>
>>36844657

Sounds like every woman. You should find shit you two like doing together because if you can't put up with that then you won't find anything better you picky shit
>>
>>36844657
Let me speak from experience, this will nag you for the rest of your relationship. I'm a person that deeply needs to self improve or I become very depressed. I was in a relationship where the person I was with couldn't challenge me mentally and it drove me nuts.

If she's really a friend, break it off sooner rather than later. I'm sorry, it sucks.
>>
Put a cigarette out in her eye then say "it's over babe"

One last fuck, nut in her burned eye, walk out the door an immediately start making out and groping with a chick walking down the street (So the ex can see it), both of you get in your car, drive off blasting Whitesnake.

Alpha as fuck.
>>
Post nudes here along with her eMail.

We'll get the job done for ya' famalamadingdong
>>
cheat on her, that usually does it.

>>36845108
top cock
>>
>>36845065
Don't listen to this. This is gonna bother you and you're gonna end up making a situation you could've gotten out of easily even worse in the long run.

If you can't tolerate her when it's just you two alone as a girlfriend, that's not going to change. That's some shit you can just feel.
>>
>>36844657
Been in a similar situation OP. Best decision was leaving her. I put it off for months cause I thought I wouldn't find someone better and didn't want to be alone plus the booty was insane

Now I have a gf I truly love and cannot believe I ever wasted my time in my ex.
>>
File: 1458600531855.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1458600531855.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>36844608
>>
>>36844590
I like the program
>>
>>36844657
If you have the same friend circle, you will lose either way. You can be the asshole that dumped her, or the annoying guy she broke it off with.

You have /fit/, you don't need friends anon.
>>
>>36845065
>sounds like every woman

Top keke
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.