[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a human alive today who has made more of their life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Arnold-Schwarzenegger1.jpg (61 KB, 460x330) Image search: [Google]
Arnold-Schwarzenegger1.jpg
61 KB, 460x330
Is there a human alive today who has made more of their life than Arnold?
Bodybuilding champion, legendary actor, politician, philanthropist, drowning in money, passed his genes on and makes a point of inspiring thousands of people to work hard and make the most of their lives.

You can't talk down his accomplishments and legacy.
>>
Bill Gates
>>
>>36843521
There's that guy that was a damn good athlete in HS and ended up a brilliant scientist. Can't remember his name.
>>
>>36843533
What are his stats?
>>
Bruce Jenner
>>
Stephen Hawking
>>
He also studied psychology and served his country as a soldier.

You could split his accomplishments up between 5 other men and it still would be impressive.
>>
File: billgateschart.gif (68 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
billgateschart.gif
68 KB, 600x457
>>36843551
>>
>>36843551
Chairjumps x1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqfjiuqVrV4
>>
>>36843533
He'd been nothing without Steve Jobs
>>
>>36843521
bill Burr does a funny standup bit about how great arnold schwarznegger is
>>
>>36843533
He's a phenomenal human being too but not quite as inspirational as Arnie. Most people only know him for Microsoft.
>>
>>36843568
Doesn't even squat 135lbs
>>
>>36843568
skipped leg day
>>
>>36843521
tony robbins
>>
>>36843521
I truly respect the man, every single day he seized it to the fullest, never slacked off and it shows
shame he spoiled all of his children to the point that their greatest achievement is just being arnold's kids
you'd think if the guy was so strict with himself, his kids be something more, just think of all the "when I was your age" speeches
>>
>>36843675
>I truly respect the man, every single day he seized it to the fullest, never slacked off and it show
And here I am browsing /fit/ when I should be doing homework. Thanks anon
>>
File: 1398915298173.jpg (112 KB, 1491x400) Image search: [Google]
1398915298173.jpg
112 KB, 1491x400
not even close pham
>>
File: triggered.jpg (114 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
114 KB, 894x894
>>36843583
>>
Clint Eastwood is p good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.