[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck /fit/ I'm on an ethical conundrum right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Holy fuck /fit/

I'm on an ethical conundrum right now.

I was hired by this one girl startup. She wants to sell diet plans for women. I would be editing her posts, mantaining her website, and going graphic design for her.

I thought it would be cool.

Holy fuck was I wrong.

>"...those that diet chronically, or waste time saying that they are fat and need to lose 20lbs never get around to anything. You only need a hug."

Several mentions per post sugesting not counting calories, abiding by detox diets... it's fucking tumblr.

She pays well tho.
>>
Her website is catered to the market demographic that will never follow real diet advice.

Just work for her and maybe after she trusts you, you can slip in a post about lifting with her approval.
>>
>>36841273
To be thinking only of pay, that is dishonor for a man.
>>
File: 1346284660811.jpg (119 KB, 612x528) Image search: [Google]
1346284660811.jpg
119 KB, 612x528
>>36841294
>>36841292

>mfw already sneaking in proper adivce within her posts.
>mfw I deleted entire paragraphs where she explicitly said that dieting never works in the long term.
>>
>>36841273
So do you basically do all the work?
She better pay well.

Also if the money is good and the job is easy go for it.

Beats shit like working in retail where you have you lie about the products all the fucking time.
Probably every job involves lying or making false promises to some extent
>>
>>36841313
It's some freelance work. I'm charging around 25 USD an hour.
>>
>>36841311
if you can do this then it's not bad i guess. Better to be on the inside pissing out than the outside pissing in
>>
>>36841328
If shes willing to pay that its a fucking dream gig.

Hard to get jobs in your field that pay so well these days. Dont even bother askibg about the content. The mainstream media is already in full blown fat acceptance mode so the damage has already been done.
>>
>>36841311
>deleted entire paragraphs where she explicitly said that dieting never works in the long term.
It doesn't though. And there's nothing controversial about that either. If you want long-lasting weightloss the only way to do it is through sustainable lifestyle changes.
>>
milk as much money as you can and then tell her to read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>36841273
Go along with it. Collect the cash. Use cash to get ripped. When you've been with her for a while, you'll have the credibility to come out and tell her fans how shit she is. Start your own site. Profit.
>>
Most people don't agree with what the companies they work for do or how they do it, you're just doing the same.
>>
>>36841273
>others not getting /fit/
>makes you stand out more for being /fit/

ALL HAIL JOAKIM GOLDSTEIN
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.