[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the more i go on /fit/ the less i wanna lift why is this /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1457820067180.jpg (40 KB, 347x247) Image search: [Google]
1457820067180.jpg
40 KB, 347x247
>the more i go on /fit/ the less i wanna lift

why is this /fit/?
>>
because you are addicted to the internet. you're using /fit/ to distract yourself.

and now close your browser and be productive. i'll do the same bro
>>
>>36839987
its 3 am why are my biceps so small
>>
>>36840008
you're not doing enough close grip masturbation
>>
File: 1427601326271.jpg (8 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1427601326271.jpg
8 KB, 240x240
4chan boards are guaranteed to make you loathe your hobbies, or at least loathe the people associated with it.

Enjoy anime? Browse /a/, see another Asuka/Rei thread or a Madara Uchiha copypasta and leave.

Enjoy vidya? Browse /v/ and see another "NEVER EVER" or "PC cucks" or "B-b-b-b-b...." stutter threads and leave

Enjoy fitness? Browse /fit/ and see another Feels thread based around never getting a girl back and leave.
>>
>>36840021

this the reason i feel
>>
>>36840021
Enjoy gore, shemales, teenage girl puking on octopi, and general retardness? well /b/ will leave you in about the same place, only slightly gayer.
>>
>>36840079
Can vouch
>>
>>36839974
Fit is infested with the worst gains goblins on earth. They sit here and fester and feed off of the energy of the people here. They do everything they can to instill doubt, anxiety, fear, uncertainty, sadness, shame, guilt and ultimately to get people to give up. Knowing that they can squeeze that juice out off you trough manlet, face, height, acne, genetics, nogf, pepe, feel threads is what sustains them. Because you see, once they had light in them self, but someone destroyed it, they never recovered and they grew to hate those that do because they can not relate to them anymore on a human level, so they try to destroy it in you to.
>>
>>36840207

how u know? u one of those people? why u go here then lol
>>
>>36840257
Learn English you fucking retard.
>>
>>36840264
>>
>>36840021
/po/ is alright
>>
>>36840257
Yes i am.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.