[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do bathmates work by themselves /fit/? I wanna try it but I also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
Do bathmates work by themselves /fit/? I wanna try it but I also don't want to break my dick jelqing ( inb4 I won't, I don't wanna take the risk) so can Anon here who tried it tell me how it is?
>>
>>36839654
I have the X30, I use it 1-2 times a week. Would love more girth.

Bathmate/pumping != jelqing... right?

If I felt like it was breaking my dick I wouldn't use it, but tats not the case at all. Still get rock hard boners all the time and no problem cumming
>>
>>36839654
Bump
>>
>>36839654
I feel like if they actually worked they'd be way more popular.
>>
>>36839700
>Bathmate/pumping != jelqing... right?

Nah mate. If it was then there still wouldn't even be jelqing around.

>I have the X30, I use it 1-2 times a week. Would love more girth.

How long do you use it for and how muh girth/size have you obtained? Flaccid and non-flaccid?

And When you get a 'pump' for your non-flaccid size, how long does it last?
>>
>>36839719
I feel like there's a stigma around it that's always gonna put people down towards buying it. I mean as guys we're "meant to just use what we have!" and buying a bathmate/jelqing would just be a flag Of defeat for our masculinity.
>>
>>36839729
15-20 minutes, usually a full episode of some tv show. start off slow and work the pressure up.

I don't measure so I can't give you actual gains, sorry. I feel like it is a bit fatter although I'm not sure. Just gonna keep using it irregularly and see what happens.

The pump lasts a couple of hrs
>>
Reading the FAQ on these

>Is it safe
>Yes the materials that come into contact with skin are safe

Says nothing about if having your dick pulled out of you is safe or not, because if they did, people would know, and no one would buy it.
>>
>>36839799
>The pump lasts a couple of hrs

How many hours?

>>36839924
>Says nothing about if having your dick pulled out of you is safe or not, because if they did, people would know, and no one would buy it.

That's the same as jelqing desu.
>>
>>36839780
Yeah but 4chan isn't really the place where you'd get shamed for talking about it, as evidenced by this thread and several others.
If they actually worked we'd have threads recommending them, not yet another thread asking if they worked.
>>
>>36840028
Well the people who claim to use them and that they work still get bashed because it is "broscience" and that there are no real studies on it.
Never used one, but semi interested.
>>
>Current year
> Not knowing jelqing is a meme.
>>
>>36839799
>bathmate
>using it while watching tv, not in the bath
am i missing something?
>>
>>36840081
DELETE THIS NOW!

>>36840044

I've seen some pictures with a somewhat all-right but clear difference. I'd upload them but I don't wanna be b&.
>>
Been using it for average 15-20 min 3 days a week for 12 months.No "side effects" started using it for premature ejaculation and helping me keep hard while on medication.
The penis enlargement effect definatly works, but for me it's only while soft. My dick is now around 6 inches wile soft, and 6,3 (started at 6 inches, so it grew maybe 0,3 inches, >1cm after a year) while hard. (from like 3 inches soft) it basically doesn't grow any more but girth when i get hard.
Some bruising might occur sometimes, goes away after 2 days, just looks like small black spots.
It did not help me last longer, but it did definitely help me get harder erections.

All in all it does make you grow, however little, its still growth but it't not worth the time, money or embarrassing conversation when your guest find it in the shower.
Plus my balls have been sucked in in the tube once or twice which hurt so bad i though i would die.
>>
I have a bathmate, I use it regularly, no fucking idea if it gives lasting gains. I do it because I enjoy the visual pump and overall feeling. I may have grown a bit in girth or length, but I have no numbers to back this up as I haven't measured in ages. It's more or less become a masturbation tool for me.

Tips tho, go easy in the beginning. I went apeshit and my dick turned dark because of bruising in the skin. It did go back to normal.
>>
>>36840121
upload them on imgur and post links
>>
>>36839990
I don't jelq 'cause of it's bad rep, I only do kegels atm, have a 6x5 but I have a lot of fat to lose so who knows if I'll gain much just from that.
>>
>>36840295
Pegym is down for some reason but here's another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kKB-pNc-5c

http://www.goodlookingloser.com//component/easyblog/entry/bathmate-review

Goodlookingloser is an autist but he occasionally gives good advice.
>>
>>36840397
Claims I can add two inches...Dont mind if I do!
>tfw im gonna be a 9 inch monster cock
>>
>>36840397
lmao he has like 5 of those things
>>
>>36839654
I bought the Hercules and got testicle varicocele in one week of using it. Now I don't dare using it and I hate myself for spending money on it
>>
File: 1421280975523.jpg (59 KB, 476x594) Image search: [Google]
1421280975523.jpg
59 KB, 476x594
>>36839654
>vacuum pumps have been proven to not work and everyone knows this...
>but check this out
>we use WATER instead of air!
>the exact same idea but WATER instead of air!
>this change from air to water totally makes vacuum pumps work!
>why?
>BECAUSE IT'S WATER! NOT AIR!

You people are fucking retarded.

The only things that have scientifically been proven to work are surgeries and one of those penis stretchers that you wear for 8 hours a day
>>
File: topkek3.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
topkek3.png
208 KB, 327x316
>>36840138
>Plus my balls have been sucked in in the tube once or twice which hurt so bad i though i would die
>>
>>36840138
turning from a grower to shower sounds amazing desu
>>
>>36840610
His reviews looks like a script to a long infomercial, really don't trust that sort of review, and if he's got 5 of the things, he's almost certainly being sponsored, 'cause if it worked, why wouldn't you just have one?
>>
>>36840089
On my laptop anon, c'mon use your noggin
>>
>>36840773
This, having a bigger bulge in day to day life does sound appealing.
>>
>>36840732
what do you mean by "work"?

The pump "works" in that it makes your dick temporarily bigger
>>
File: oneitid.png (94 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
oneitid.png
94 KB, 640x960
>>36840834
if it only made my flaccid dick bigger it still would be worth it as long as it didnt mess up my erections. Imagine just walking around all the time muscular af to draw the initial mires and then they look down and see you are packing some huge heat, just creaming their pants at the thought of you in bed. Goddamn life on easy mode as long as you are over 5/10 and past a DYEL. Bonus points if you are smooth and can kinda radiate you are good in bed

pic related
>>
>>36840851
That is like saying a heart medicine works because it makes your dick hard.

Bathmate doesn't work because it doesn't do what it says it is supposed to do.(make your dick permanently bigger.
>>
>>36840870
But then you get into bed with them and they're not sure whether you're hard or not because your dick look the same.
>>
>>36840884
it's kinda obvious when the dick is hard, and that's where the "didnt mess with my erections" comes in
>bu-bu-buh what if she expects a bigger dick
no girl really likes the 7-8" schlongs that hit her cervix, and once you get her in bed she'll be DTF as long as you arn't shit at turning women on
Handsome muscular man with a bulge is god mode and all I need me is that bulge to entice dem dere college girls
>>
>>36840397
>Walks away
>talking under my breath
>"wow"
>>
>>36839654
Anyone have any experience with extenders?
Just got the phallosan, been using it for two weeks. Did I fall for the scam?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.