[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_1 yp6_gGqY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: japanese handstand.jpg (266 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
japanese handstand.jpg
266 KB, 500x586
Holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_1yp6_gGqY
>>
bboys do more amazing shit
>>
gymnastics > bboying > street workout
>>
>>36839659

well post it pussy

>>36839668

Very few gymnast train the Victorian, but i suppose they are superior in every other aspect.
>>
>>36839688

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYUbP0hDB3k
>>
>>36839642
Sometimes i wish i was a manlet so that i could preform stuff like this.
But then i remember all the other shit that comes with it
>>
>>36839642
Front lever pull up isn't really that hard. At least compared to other shit. Anyway, I stopped watching at that due to awful music.
For me one of the most impressive moves is one arm handstand push up by tikchonovic. I've never seen anyone else doing it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7PMeoE2c0
>>
>>36839737
>I've never seen anyone else doing it.
That is very strange because that is an kind of basic move in breakdance. Most advanced bboys can do that. Its all about balance and coordination and the use of momentum with the legs/body as apposed to a pure press. That is not a push by any means.
>>
File: bboy.jpg (343 KB, 1000x1878) Image search: [Google]
bboy.jpg
343 KB, 1000x1878
>>36839668
>>36839659
don't hate, appreciate
>>
>>36839701
this is shit. Sure it requires a lot of core strength and coordination. But not the raw power in OP
>>
>>36839706
Sometimes I meet people who never want to play basketball because they're shorter than some other guy in the group that is good at basketball and so they feel like they will never be good at it unless they get tall like him. I don't know how many times I've tried to explain to these people that the real reason why they suck at basketball is because they're so afraid of losing that they never actually try playing. Just because you don't have the perfect body type for a sport or exercise isn't an excuse for not even trying. I know chubby guys who get into rock climbing and make up for their body with skill, and I know short kids who could sink a free throw 99 times out of 100 even if they will never dunk. Don't give me that bullshit about how you can't do something because you don't have the right genetics. That's just giving up before you even start.
>>
>>36839776
ma nig
>>
>>36839642
just like in bb you keep doing the same stuff over and over until you get good at it
>>
>>36840190
Just like in pretty much anything ya twat.

What the fuck do you think is lifting?
>>
>>36839642

is this crossfit shit?
>>
>>36839765
Tikchonovic looks like he weighs at least 200lbs. Still, didn't know it's basics for bboying.
>>
>>36841595

no u
>>
>>36839642

fuggg
>>
>>36839642
Those legs look fuxking aesthetic

N-no homo
>>
>>36844004

same
>>
>>36839642
Those fucking one/two finger tricks always make my sphincter tighten faster than an impact gun
>>
>>36839867
This, so much this!
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1125x2001) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1125x2001
>>36839642
Boring
>>
>>36839642
Calisthenics: How to obliterate your joints and cartilage 101
>>
>>36839642
Skip leg day and you'll be able to do this soon as well!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.