[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could gain 8 lbs of of lean muscle mass in exchange for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
If you could gain 8 lbs of of lean muscle mass in exchange for a quarter inch off your dick length how many pounds would you gain? LBM is spread evenly
>>
8 pounds
>>
I frequently get complaints that my dick is too large and I have too much muscle, so I guess I would trade an inch or two off the dick and then starve myself to lose some muscle.
>>
>>36837859
>Lose something that will never come back to gain something that can be easily attained over time
>>
>>36837912
It's the DNP route.
>>
>>36837859
This "woman" has a penis.

Can't fool me.
>>
Can I go the opposite way? Give up 8 pounds for an extra inch? I feel like 8 pounds of muscle is not much spread over the entire body.
>>
>>36837946
8lbs is 4 months of work best case scenario so if you're really small i guess i'd be worthwhile
>>
>>36837923
So?
>>
>>36837859
48 pounds. I would have absolutely no problems going from 7.5 to 6 inches if it meant I went to 240 pounds at 11% bodyfat
>>
id lose an inch for 32 pounds of muscle lmao sitll have a 7 1/2 inch cock
>>
>>36837969
he can't have kids and you can't get married in the eyes of God
>>
>>36837953
Can we talk about how shitty this person must be at lifting to think 8 lbs takes 4 months? I'm up to 185 from 130 and I have lower body fat than when I started. It has only been a year.
>>
Feels good to be black.
>>
>>36838830
That's because you started as a skelly faggot. Give it another year.
>>
>>36837896
I bet you're about 12 stone and the people saying your muscular are probably your mom
probably your mom saying your dicks too big too
so you don't get performance anxiety when you're fucking her
>>
>>36838830
It's harder when you're around 270 like me, shrimp.
>>36837859
Also no, that's a tremendously stupid bargain.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.