[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of lifting if your face is on the edge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447017835343.jpg (28 KB, 397x398) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
28 KB, 397x398
What's the point of lifting if your face is on the edge of average and unattractive?
>>
There's no point. Just fire up the escape bag m80
>>
Idk pussy you tell me
>>
To not look more disgusting than you already are.
>>
>>36835666
improve general health and find your mate
everyone has their type dude lol
>>
>>36835731
Robots don't. All they have is the crushing loneliness they enforce on themselves through their astounding narcissism.
>>
>>36835757
I've spent a good deal of time on /r9k/, explain how robots are narcissistic.
>>
>>36835666

> What's the point of lifting if your face is on the edge of average and unattractive?

Because these songs will give you life when you lift anon. Watch the videos.

Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtf7hC17IBM

Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzuXZfKg2YM
>>
>>36835666
I ask this myself

Really who fucking cares, lift because you want to, not for some shallow bitches. On the other hand why would you want to be a skinny fat piece of shit when you can achieve much more in terms of your body
>>
Face
Form
Flow
>>
>>36835778
> it's everyone else's fault I can't get a gf
> it's certainly not that I'm a shitty person who has no redeeming features or anything of value to offer
> fucking sluts will fuck anyone
>>
>>36835778
Easy. They expect the world to accommodate them (especially women) but won't do anything to work toward their goals because they inevitably fall back into the "what's the point?" mindset. Then they return to /r9k/ and their poisonous mindset is reinforced by their fellow crabs in the bucket
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.