[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1242x970) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1242x970
Literally why do all fucking girls love to pretend that they dont like ripped guys??

http://youtu.be/F2QqqNVhVi8
>>
>1:20
>they're both awkward
>awkward

This word infuriates me.
>>
>>36834568
Jeff
>>
>>36834568
Jeff Side? I always thought it was pronounced seed.
>>
>>36834568
They dont. Ottermode is maximum attraction mode.

Only homofags like ripped
>>
>>36834568
Only the opinions of the women you find attractive matter.
>>
Because women slut shame other women more than any guy will, and women in charge of knowing what they want.
>>
There should be an experiment done in clubs where skinny guys compete against shredded guys for girls. Then we will know for sure which sex is deluded.
>>
>>36834879
This kills the bitch
>>
>>36834568
>>36834799
>>36834879
lol /r9k/
>>
>>36834568
The real simple truth, is that women DO indeed like big guys, but someone "ripped", "shredded" and so on, typical bodybuilding type will be perceived as self-absorbed, boring and a bit gay to be honest.

You basically have to be patriarchal, and that means being larger and stronger than other men, but must also possess a somewhat warm character.

tl;dr
Bear mode best mode
>>
>>36834568
They don't care about the body at all.

It's height, face and frame.

They hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza.
>>
>>36834923

Second guy you replied to, not even senpai, that's just how it is. Women are always trying to take each other down. I've had a few uni classes the past years that were half women and they were so fucking catty and always backstabbing, that shit was unreal.

You never take advice from a chick on how to get chicks, everyone knows this. Some women say they want some simpering nice guy, and they'll still got for that shredded guy who's cocky and fun.

You can get mad and remain where you are, or get shredded and leave them mirin.
>>
Sour grapes
>>
>>36834777
kek'd and check'd.
>>
>they're so skinny
>they're thinner than i am

W A T
A
T
>>
>>36834879
>>Implying all hot girls are club sluts
>>Implying all club sluts are hot (in the light of day and after you sober up)
>>
>>36834760
Nah, Jeff is too much even for gays. Greg looks way better.
>>
>>36834568
most get jealous a ripped dude will leave her average ass for a better girl
>>
>>36835146
>this amount of asshurt
>>
>>36834924
Or don't be a faggot and lift weights as your only exercise

Guys who play sports look and carry themselves different than bodybuilders
>>
>>36835202
This is retarded. Most people don't think bodybuilder bodies are attractive. But most will find athletic, fit bodies very attractive. Everything with moderation. Both Greg and Jeff look muscular, it's just that Jeff crosses into that unaesthetic bodybuilder line.
>>
>>36835027
At this point I'm just waiting for HFF guy to be feature in a SIR comic or Reddit. Not sure which fate is worse.
>>
It's social capital. Women deny liking ripped men for the same reason they deny liking rich men. Women expect arguments and coercion from a relationship and denying positive qualities in their mates means there is one less thing that can be used against them.
>>
>>36835027
I never understood this meme. I hit the gym and eat pizza
>>
>2016
>complaining women don't want what you want
>wanting to conform to female opinion anyway

shiggy doggery don't, senpai.
>>
C H A D

P

I

Z

Z

A
>>
>>36834923
> having no real life experience and instead basing your opinion of women on the syllabus from your 'Women's Studies 104: introduction to female superiority' class.

For shame, anon. For shame.
>>
>>36835341
That's not the point. Women say they want one thing then when faced with the situation go for the other
>>
>>36835648
you would have a better point if you weren't full of shit
>>
File: 1435987553683.jpg (868 KB, 1176x2880) Image search: [Google]
1435987553683.jpg
868 KB, 1176x2880
>>
>>36834568
ive heard heartbreaks are pretty serious
>>
>>36835540
>C H A D
>P
>I
>Z
>Z
>A
>>
>>36835681
>zyzz isn't an 11
Good one fella. Better luck next time
>>
>>36835681
who ever made this is retarded. ryan goslin one point above that guy directly below him..
>>
They are both homo
>>
>>36834752
Dont you read comics you fucking nerd? Darkseid
>>
>>36834752
thought i was pronounced said
>>
>>36834568
This video is pointless. What is he trying to prove? They both have similar physiques.
>>
>>36835681
>no reviewbrah at the top

Trash
>>
>>36835911
I thought it was pronounced sai-eed
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.