[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help with dieting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: RPHJ1728.jpg (3 KB, 80x120) Image search: [Google]
RPHJ1728.jpg
3 KB, 80x120
/fit/ I am trying to lose weight... what's some healthy recipes that are relatively simple? I don't want bullshit like "poached egg on avocado toast" that's not simple enough and sounds like some frivolous shit a woman that is trying to lose like a pound would make. Seriously I need help, all I can find is this fucking stupid shit from women's health and stupid sites like that rather than real meals, real people will make.
>>
>>36833839
Chicken breast.
>>
>>36833859
I was thinking more along the lines of vegetables and dishes with those.
>>
>>36833882
nah
>>
>>36833924
I'm confused, isn't most of my plate supposed to be vegetables and/or fruit?
>>
>>36833945
No, at a fundamental level most of your plate should be read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>36835095
fucking #rekt tb Q h
>>
>>36835095
Skrekt
>>
File: potgains.png (2 MB, 770x963) Image search: [Google]
potgains.png
2 MB, 770x963
Here's what i use for cutting.
Basically you chuck in all the ingredients in a small ceramic pot and put it in the oven for 45 mins and let it cool off. Each pot is around 500kcals, you can add/less of the ingredients to determine which macros you want more.

Here is what i use for a 600ml pot which turns out to be ~500kcals:

>100g potato (1 average sized potatoe)
>50g 30% sour cream
>100g pork
>100g onions (2 average sized onions)
>50g bell pepper (half of a pepper)
>salt+spices

Cut up the potato into small cubes, put it in first. Add the 50g of sour cream on top of it, take the 100g of pork, cut it into small cubes and fry on a pan half way (as little oil as possible, for around a minute), add to the pot.
Add salt, spices and mix the potato/sour cream/meat until even consistency and tap it down so it uses less space in the pot.
Put the chopped onion/pepper on the pan and fry a little bit so they get softer. Add them on top of the potato/meat mixture and gently even it out.
Put into a preheated oven for 45 mins and wait until it cools down and you're ready to go.

You can add various spices. I personally add a little bit of lemon juice and soy sauce for taste. Some recipes also add some stock to make it more soup-like. You can experiment and see what suits you best.

I use small pots which are 600ml, but you can use bigger ones and just adjust your ingredient size according to your needed cals/macros.
>>
>>36833839
Here's my idiot-proof guide to heathier meals:

>buy protein foods in bulk (hamburger, steak, chicken, pork chops, hard boiled eggs)
> NO BONES
>buy bangs of frozen vegetables
>get a variety, avoid peas and corn

>season meat with whatever spices you like
>grill meat on George Foreman Grill
>dump whole bag of vegetables in microwave safe Tupperware
>season as desired
>butter/olive oil help if they fit your macros
>top with grilled meat

>take with you to work/school etc.
>frozen veggies keep meat cool all day
>thawed by the time you want to eat
>microwave 2-3 mins and enjoy
>>
>>36833945
Yes.
>>
>>36835343
>avoid peas and corn
why
>>
>>36835429
They have more sugar and less vitamins and minerals. Stick mostly to greens (broccoli, green beans, brussels sprouts) or mixes (California Blend, Prince Edward Blend). You're eating basically 4-5 servings of this vegetable so just eating peas or corn wouldn't be good. You could mix it up and do half and half though.
>>
>>36835586
only frozen mixed veg i can find has green beans, sweetcorn and peas in
i just have that and add broccoli
not a fan of cauliflower or sprouts
>>
>>36835429
>>36835586

Shit ton of calories too.
Half an average size cob is 100 or more calories.
>>
>>36835652
Good shit gains though. Eat a cob of corn, and you'll have some wonderfully soft poops in the morning. Eat 1 canned corn when constipated.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.