[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: welder.jpg (40 KB, 728x448) Image search: [Google]
welder.jpg
40 KB, 728x448
/fit/ jobs.

What the most /fit/ career?

Thinking of picking up welding, electrical or carpentry, since I can get the training for free.
Any welders, electricians or carpenters here?
>>
>>36833520
Where are you getting the training?
>>
>>36833878
Youtube
>>
>>36833520
>most /fit/ career

Professional athlete.
>>
>>36833881
Do what you want I guess.
>>
>>36833883
Good one
>>
>>36833520
i install marble and granite kitchens/baths/floors. definitely not a job for the weak minded or bodied
>>
>>36833520
Im a filthy gaijin english teacher. I spend lunch break squatting and OHPing kids.

> tfw squat lmao4kids
>>
I'm a plumber. Don't do much heavy lifting tobehonest
>>
>>36833520
also if you want massive forearms become a framer
>>
>>36833520
Electrician = dyel faggots. Only heavy shit they move is spools of wire, and then it's 14 of them to 1 spool

Carpenter = move heavier shit but working in extreme weather makes this shitty. That and you have to work long hours to make good money

Welder = breathing in shit chemicals all day. Enjoy lung cancer at 50. You also don't have to move too much heavy shit as pipe fitters hang it in place for you to start. You usually just come in, move pipe an 1/8 and then weld it.

GOAT /Fit/ trade = plumbing/pipe fitting. Don't do service cus fucking disgusting. Build new and do commercial buildings. Lifting heavy steel + wrenching pipes together = strong.
>>
>>36833878
Job Corps.
If you're 16-24 and are from a low income family, you can get free training there.
Assuming you live in the USA.

>>36833881
That wasn't me.
>>
>>36833520
>>36833917

I have been a machinist for 3 years and anything to do with metal seems to have carcinogenic chemicals attached. Pay is great though. I hope I can get out before I get cancer.
>>
>>36833520
Brick mason. I've never seen a fat mason. And the mason vets have stacked upper body, arms, and freakin Popeye forearms. But it's a tough job and you start out as a grunt. I'm guessing they have a high turn over rate but I honestly couldn't tell you for sure
>>
>>36833520

Professional bodybuilder
>>
>>36833917
>>36834134
Don't listen to these fags, OP
Im a welder, my father is a welder and my grandfather was a welder.
There's nothing wrong with welding if you have enough space, access to fresh air, and take breaks every now and then.

Welding is fun as fuck when you get into it, and you can pretty much weld anything.
I mostly weld aluminium, regular steel and stainless steal at my dad's workshop pretty much all day, and Ive done that for 8 years now.

If you want to get into welding, then go for it. If you don't like it, you can always quit, but keep an open mind about it.
>>
>>36833520
Auto mechanic is pretty GOAT. Gotta move heavy shit and take off tight ass bolts which builds huge forearms. You need a bit more training than an electrician or carpenter but it's worth it.
>>
>>36834230
>m
brick masonry is good although you will hire people to do the hard work when you start your own business or begin running a crew but i have def seen masons who are not in good shape.
>>
>>36834245
>Professional bodybuilding
>Career
>>
File: 1439604764633.gif (933 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
1439604764633.gif
933 KB, 258x258
>>36833520
bump
>>
File: trashman.jpg (39 KB, 448x672) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
39 KB, 448x672
>>36833520
>What the most /fit/ career?
trashman.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.