[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it gay to look up handsome dudes out of nowhere? Sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: balian.jpg (161 KB, 1100x1038) Image search: [Google]
balian.jpg
161 KB, 1100x1038
Is it gay to look up handsome dudes out of nowhere? Sometimes I just enjoy admiring the aesthetics.
>>
>>36828645
It's not gay at all. Welcome to /fit/.
>>
We all do senpai
>>
>>36828645
>Sometimes I just enjoy admiring the aesthetics.

whatever you need to tell yourself, buddy. just remember the sooner you admit it to yourself the happier you;re going to be.
>>
Literally the only reason i come here
>>
>>36828645
I mire guys all the time. I wouldn't mind to have sex with a really good looking trap, but I'm disgusted by the idea of homosexual contact. So it's okay I guess
>>
It's only gay if balls touch, and even then it's fine as long as you say "no homo"
>>
no, admiring a piece of art does not mean you want to have sex with it
>>
>>36828679
Faggot
>>
File: 1459484412558.jpg (161 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459484412558.jpg
161 KB, 1080x1080
Simple answer, look up "ultimate gaming setup" or "perfect office" or the room inspo threads on /fa/, or some shit like that, something completely non sexual. Does it provide similar feelings you get looking at those handsome guys? If so then you aren't gay, you're basically window shopping for your ego. If you feel the way you do looking at pic related, you might be bi. If you are bi, congrats, join us, it's the best. You can fuck tons of people, you can get education grants from LGBT groups, and you can play the victim card to trump other groups cards (the holocaust card, the slavery card, the misogyny card, etc.)
>>
>>36828733
That's what I tried to tell my wife when she constantly ate my brain because I looked at other girls. That explanation mostly backfired

>>36828763
Whatever
>>
>>36828770
Yeah bad move m8, alls she heard was "I want to fuck other women stupid".
>>
>>36828645
Watching him play as Paris in the movie Troy ruined him for me, Paris was a fucking coward
>>
File: 1460480776529.png (258 KB, 1162x596) Image search: [Google]
1460480776529.png
258 KB, 1162x596
>>36828679
>>
File: gooseman.png (163 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
gooseman.png
163 KB, 500x267
Nothing is gay on /fit/
>>
Nope. If you're doing it sexually and thinking about a life together, then that's homosexual.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.