[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /making it/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ayyymelmao.jpg (548 KB, 1284x1902) Image search: [Google]
ayyymelmao.jpg
548 KB, 1284x1902
im 26 kv i put myself out there in the online dating world with my gains

>every girl thinks i slay tons of pouse and lie despite given no reason
>msg this high test nerd girl around my age
>"im in an open relationship i dont get my needs filled"
>chad mode activated
>"i would fill those needs in with my cock"
>shes into it we start chatting, find out she use to play some MMOs
>she says she would be able to out dps me, she doesnt know who the fuck she is talking to
>then she says "Prove it" knowing full well that is impossible unless we both currently were playing some mmo so i say " you will know im rank 1 DPS when im inside you. heres a little preview: ill rotate fireball, lighting bolt, ice lance, and INFERNO until my special meter is full then ill let out my ultimate ability SHADOWBURST
>says she burst out laughing

im still fat and a manlet is this what making it feels like?
>>
>i would fill those needs in with my cock

what made you put "with my cock" lmao
>>
>>36823948
You literally gave me cancer. Godspeed you fucking wizard of mcfuckery.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (55 KB, 384x480) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
55 KB, 384x480
>>36823983
well if a relationship was out of the question might as well go right to sex or whats the point of talking to this person.

heres a pic, shes obviously a little overweight but i cant wait to be inside
>>
>>36824018
I'm gonna be honest op, I thought that was you in a dress
>>
>>36824183
ive never seen a vagina bro this is happening. i have convinced her im alpha
>>
>>36824198
Good luck man
>>
>>36824269
im going to go in raw dog because i dont want to stop and get condoms. i dont think this girl would have an std right
>>
>>36824577
Right?
>>
>>36824830
get a condom man, getting laid once is not worth losing your dick to an std
>>
"high test" that bitch is fat and so are you.

You havent made shit, I can make my gf laugh by farting that doesnt mean Ive made it.
>>
>>36824018
>a little
>>
Lol high test
>>
>>36826504
Why do you want to bring people down, man?

GOOD LUCK OP
>>
>>36824577
>i dont think this girl would have an std right

You're the guy in war movies who gets killed right after he starts showing pictures of his beautiful wife and kids waiting for him at home
>>
>>36824018
>a little overweight.
>from 16th century.

she's got a rich dad who owns plantations somewhere in south. go for it annon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.