[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly Vegan Gainz got boring and repetitive I say we kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13
Honestly Vegan Gainz got boring and repetitive I say we kill this meme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5hm-6L_lXE
>>
what's with the batman thing
>>
>>36822272
He was dropped in the head as a child.
>>
Why does he always do those cringey segments dressed as shit
>>
funny vid, enjoyed all of it. Kinodouche is textbook definition of faggot. Nobody is jealous or him or mirin' at all. It's one big collective cringe.

VG is a cool guy btw. /fit/ gets booty blasted because at the end of the day, science, ethics, even human physiology supports veganism.
>>
>>36823007
Richard pls
>>
File: 1418637092971.jpg (5 KB, 228x222) Image search: [Google]
1418637092971.jpg
5 KB, 228x222
>>36823007
>>
unfunny and repetitive like most /fit/ memes. I think it's due to the lower iq of /fit/ in general.
>>
>>36822221
>slams Kinobody for making a 14 min video
>makes a 21 min video in response
>>
>>36822221
I blocked that niggas chanel months ago so his shitty videos wouldn't even show up in my feed.
>>
>>36822221
i honestly liked him at first cause hes troll level 100 but now hes just having the same old tantrums. unsubbed after years today when he tried to slam kinobody when he was making valid points (((((and i have a bit of a crush on kinobody))))) but his shitty cosplay acts in his argument to seem funny are just annoying
>>
dude is a legitimate sociopath and that's the only reason I have a modicum of respect for him. I watched him talk on DP and I realized how fucked in the head the dude actually is; and it's not even like the normal DP mental case, VG actually knows how "different" he is.

he's strange.

and his back is weird.
>>
>>36822272
he's autistic AF

like literally autistic

im not even trying to make a joke he is textbook autistic
>>
>>36825517
DP is where I first saw him. Say what you want about him, but his arguments for veganism are sound, he's actually the reason I went vegan.
>>
>>36825545
I agree, seriously considering doing the same when I have full control over my own diet. Good on you for being susceptible to reason.
>>
File: pls.png (612 B, 99x41) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
612 B, 99x41
>>36825545
>>36825553
samefag pls go
>>
File: 5555.png (11 KB, 286x96) Image search: [Google]
5555.png
11 KB, 286x96
>>36825583
>13 posters
>14 replies
>he responded to my first post
I genuinely don't see the problem here
>>
File: i2.png (10 KB, 410x121) Image search: [Google]
i2.png
10 KB, 410x121
>>36825609
I too can use inspect element
>>
>>36825701
Okay, that's good. Different posters though so I guess I'll just let you do your thing. Goodnight.
>>
>>36823007
eh
the batman shit was cringy af desu
>>
>>36822221
Ugly mulatto. Why he has a viewerbase is beyond me.
>>
Greg from Kinobody made a cringey video titles "The real Bruce Wayne revealed" or something like that. He's making fun of that.
>>
He does have mental issues that could be from his lifestyle
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466124/

There is also speculation that long term vegetarianism leads to higher colon cancer and other negative health effect involving cancers, inflammation and heart disease
http://m.mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/04/04/molbev.msw049.abstract?sid=05f515b1-ad73-4262-b4ac-5e31724e314c

>cutting out meat from your diet
>not even once

inb4 vegetarian!=vegan. The key part is no meat and vegan comunites have not been around long enough for there to be any long term effects studies done with a reasonable sample size to draw any conclusions
>>
>>36826710
>no causal relationship

Depression is so high in the West because modern society is shit-tier

Vegetarianism is actually easy mode, I am surprised why more people don't go that way. It's not hard to get the protein, people are just obviously misinformed over and over again to keep things promising for the meat industry. They have a lot at steak so why would they just roll over without a fight?
>>
>>36822221
> how you treat other sentient beings on the planet
I'm genuinely asking, are cows, pigs, sheep, etc, all considered sentient? Isn't that awareness of one's self?
>>
>>36827086
sen·tient (sĕn′shənt, -shē-ənt, -tē-ənt)
adj.
1. Having sense perception; conscious.
2. Experiencing sensation or feeling.
>>
>>36823007
pls go
>>
>>36822221
Honestly, I lasted 24 seconds.

>Ugh, he made an ignorant and whatever rant
>and its 14 minutes long
>UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH

He says in what I can only assume is a 22 minute long video that is essentially the same thing.. The irony is too much.
>>
File: 1432471617200.png (110 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1432471617200.png
110 KB, 308x308
>>36826416
>cringy af
>desu
>>
He is literally a psychopath

Stop posting this green niqqa so we can stop giving him views. It is All he wants. Dislikes don't count for shit so just ignore him
>>
>>36827086
Yes, many animals know they're alive. I work with pigs and they definitely do.
>>
File: unimpressed pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>36823007

> science, ethics, even human physiology supports veganism
>>
>>36822281
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (231 KB, 383x434) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
231 KB, 383x434
>>36822272
Kinobody made a parody called "The Real Bruce Wayne" which is based on Batman and American Psycho

He also made a Wolf of Wallstreet parody because his subscribers requested it

Autistic people like Vegan Gay-ns think he actually believes he's Bruce Wayne
>>
both kinobody and vg are shitcunts
vg is boring now. These batman skits are cringe
Kinobody is a fuckboy
>>
>>36823007
Wishes death onto others.
Gets happy when a bodybuilder gets testicular cancer.

Morals.
FUCK OF FAGGOT
>>
>>36827924
Parodies are suppose to be funny the only person we where laughing at was the retard making the vid, holy fuck Kinobody is a fucking delusional noob.
>>
>>36828283
> people ask for a specific thing
> HAHA NOBODY WANTED THIS THING IT'S SO UNFUNNY, I KNOW THIS AS A FACT BECAUSE I'M NOT LAUGHING
>>
>>36822221
embodiment of an insufferable millenial with no self awareness what so ever

dude could read shakespeare to me but his tone alone would make me punch his fucking face in
>>
>>36822221
>You can eat cheese, sausages, cheeseburger as vegan*
*Just without any meat or milk products.

Wow, he is really mental.
>>
This insane mulatto has done more damage to vegetarianism and veganism than I could ever have hoped to accomplish in my wildest dreams.

It's truly easier to destroy something than to create something.
>>
File: 80s funny dancing gif pham.gif (719 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
80s funny dancing gif pham.gif
719 KB, 480x320
>>36822221
Can confirm I'm actually getting bored of vegan memes.
Rich Pianoman is the only one that makes me laugh anymore.
>>
Does anyone know why the cops keep showing up at his house?

I can only assume its a result of the stupid edgy elliot rodger vids.
>>
>>36827086
Animals are sentient, but only humans are sapient (having reason/logic/higher thinking capabilities).

They are aware of their own existence, but that's about it. A chicken will just run around in a field all day and peck at the ground. It isn't really aware of much else, so I have never had a problem eating them. I mean, I can go talk to Larry and his family and have a relationship with them. I can't have any kind of meaningful interaction with a chicken.
>>
>>36828283
>noob
this isnt wow nigga
>>
>>36829655
>nigga

This isn't Worldstar
>>
>>36829300

A lot of that stuff really does taste exactly the same because the food is so processed anyway, it's not hard to replicate without meat or dairy
>>
>>36828244

>Gets happy when a bodybuilder gets testicular cancer.

To be fair that was a pretty good video. His point wasn't "haha faggot, you got cancer," he was saying if Pete mocks the death of animals, why shouldn't he mock Pete's death?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JkHfiHJ6c

>Here's a question directed at you that I want you to answer. If you can make fun of the suffering and death of animals, then why can't I make fun of your suffering and death? Are you just the most self-centered person in the entire world? Do you think you should be able to do whatever you want to whoever you want and not get any kind of judgement, criticism, or hate? You happily cause the suffering and death of animals, you profit off of that suffering and death, and you've even made t-shirts making fun of and PROMOTING the suffering and death of animals, and you think vegans are horrible people because we don't find that fucking funny? Instead of me just saying you deserve cancer again, what do you think you deserve, Pete? You hate being judged by others and you keep trying to avoid personal responsibility, so, you be your own judge. What do you think you deserve for causing the suffering and death of animals?
>>
>>36829300
>people are this ignorant about the vegan diet
>>
>>36829964
Pete's also a retard who didn't change his diet after his first cancer scare so he honestly deserves it for not being careful.
>>
>>36829986

Yeah, I was getting kind of mad at him when he continued his crazy eating challenges the second time even after his video of him crying and talking about his cancer recurrence. Checked his personal vlog where he shows what he eats on a normal day and it was all baked goods, processed meat, and vodka.
>>
I went vegan because of VG. He was right all along while i was in the wrong with cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>36822221
Holy shit I just realized why so many people like VG, he's literally commentating on this video as if Kinobody is arguing back. Like VG says something about being vegan is good, then he plays an old clip of Greg saying something about it not being good. Then VG literally rants saying "DIDN'T I LITERALLY JUST SAY BEING VEGAN IS GOOD!"
>>
>>36826710

I actually became a strict vegan *after* I became depressed, because depressive reality made me realize how cruel and disgusting the world really is, and doing my part by saving animals is part of what helped lift me out of my depression. So fuck you
>>
>>36823007
Here's your (you) friend.
>>
>>36827197

what the fuck is with that phonetic transcription lol lrn2IPA faghole
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 600x415
>>36822221
Son?
>>
>>36826710

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466124/

"Two possible causal mechanisms seem possible. First, because the start of a vegetarian diet, on average, follows the onset of disorder, the experience of a mental disorder may increase the probability of choosing a vegetarian diet (i.e., the mental disorder causes the vegetarian diet). Individuals with a history of a mental disorder may exhibit more perceived health-oriented behavior in order to positively influence the course of their disease. Moreover, the experience of a mental disorder may sensitize individuals to the suffering of other living beings, including animals. In addition, elevated levels of health-related anxiety may lead individuals with mental disorders to choose a vegetarian diet as a form of safety or self-protective behavior, because a meat free diet is perceived as more healthy."

So literally the opposite of "mental issues from his lifestyle." Non-vegetarians get depression and anxiety, then become vegetarian to help improve it. Which it very well could.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22333737

>http://m.mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/04/04/molbev.msw049.abstract?sid=05f515b1-ad73-4262-b4ac-5e31724e314c

You didn't even read this. It's about a gene that's more prevalent in cultures that eat more plant foods (not even specifically vegetarians), something that evolved over time as a positive trait, because the gene aids in the elongation of polyunsaturated fats, like turning ALA omega-3 into DHA and EPA. This isn't something that could happen if you become vegetarian, this is natural selection over a number of generations. The authors of this paper made a hypothesis that the better PUFA elongation could in theory lead to more arachodonic acid being created if someone ate a diet much higher in omega-6 fats than omega-3 fats. They didn't gather any sort of data on disease rates or deaths or levels of inflammation.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.