[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /caffeineaddict/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
Lads i feel like shit If i dont consume it on a regular basis. Who else is dependent on it? Whats your poison, coffee, monsters, pre workouts? How many mg would you say you consume in a day?
>>
I'm there m8.

Caffeine addict and stoner, its draining
>>
>>36822096
Rockstar pure zeros when I have the night shift
>>
>>36822157
Move to dam
>>36822096
Not dependent but im a working man so we always have a brew at about 9 at work and if I don't have one I feel like fucking death
>>
>>36822168
Those the white ones? Cause those ones are way better than the white monsters id say.
>>36822157
Uppers and downers. Hell of a life lad.
>>
>>36822096
400 mg in pill form every morning
>>
>>36822189
What made you want to take pills as oppsed to just having a cup of coffee? Convenience?
>>
>>36822096
DonĀ“t really addicted but 3 to 8 cups of coffee a day
>>
>>36822223
>not addicted
> 3 to 8 cups a day
You're addicted. Two cups a day regularly is enough to experience caffeine withdrawal.
>>
>>36822223
>I smoke ten cigs a day but I'm not addicted.

That's what you sound like.Coffee is minging actually going out of your way to drinkk that many is crazy
>the first step to beating an addiction is admitting you have one
>>
>>36822096
Coffee and preworkout. Occasionally an energy drink (nos or rock star)if im really tired in the morning but I will try to use it as a pre workout drink otherwise.
>>
take l theanine with it. no come down, no headaches, no bad sleep
>>
File: 14771376.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
14771376.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
>>36822188
You got it bro, but I like the red and blue ones equally as much but they are definitely better than monster imo
>>
I drink plunger coffee like it's water.
>>
>>36822096
Down from eight to two cups a day.
I'm getting there.
>>
>>36822313
Ya both brands got some good ones.
>>36822320
>plunger coffee
Whats that?
>>
>>36822248
>delusion
>>
>>36822370
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199210153271601
>Half of people who stopped caffeine intake after ~235mg (under 3 cups) a day experienced caffeine headaches
>>
6 cups of coffee on a normal day plus 3 cups of tea at night

feels good man
>>
Organic french press coffee erry day or I don't function properly.
>>
>>36822589
Not him, but im not saying addiction isnt a thing, im just wondering is it a bad thing? If i can manage to get my coffee is it a problem that im doing so?
>>
On a good day like one cup of coffee so like 60mg caffeine.
On a bad day, multiple energy drinks and coffees.
500mg+
>>
>>36822656
When the jews throw a coup d'etat and you need to march to washington dc to restore the republic you may not have access to caffeine
>>
>>36822683
True, if we make the first move though i may have access.
>>
At least 5, maybe 8 if I have work, school, and lifting in the same day.
>TFW coffee doesn't make you jittery anymore
>>
>>36822822
Man 8 cups seems like a lot, do you feel like it is or do you not care? Just curious honestly.
>>
>>36822096
Did take like 12 espresso/day
Replaced coffee with modafinil and coco, would suggest
>>
>>36822222
checked
>>
>>36822096
I have narcolepsy, it runs in the family but I was never actually diagnosed by a doctor as I don't want it on my medical record. I take 200mg of caffeine every morning during the week and about 30 minutes before I leave work so that I don't fall asleep while driving. Thinking about ordering some modafinil.
>>
lattes, cappuccinos, coffees, teas, all that shit

Hmm... probably like 400 mg in a day
>>
>>36824171
well, 400 mg max, some days it's lower like 200
>>
I take multiple caffeine pills daily. Doesn't bother me any
>>
>>36822096
Does anyone else not get addicted to stimulants? Have drank coffee almost daily for 5 years, smoked for a year, and used amphetamine daily for the last two. Have also done long meth, cocaine, anf methylphenidate binges, and never had withdrawal when stopping, or taking a break from any of them.
>>
About 250-350 MG a day

1 or 2 cups of black tea

1 or 2 cups of coffee
>>
>>36822096
Used to take 800mg a day for about 5-6 months
But after a week of stopping, it wasn't an issue
I haven't taken caffeine for energy reasons in a long while, I'm not feeling super tired anymore.
I'll still take a pill if I want to suppress my appetite, or wake up in about 3 hours.
>>
>>36824157
Go and get the modafinil for narcolepsy.
Play it off as the mild kind, that makes you fall asleep when your doing deskwork or watching a movie.
>>
Plunger coffee and Earl grey tea
>>
>>36822324
I guess he's talking about coffee using a french press
>>
I can't think of a drink with caffeine that I don't enjoy. Black coffee, tea, energy drinks, sugary coffee drinks that are nutritionally equivalent to a milkshake, Dr. Pepper, all that shit.

Also I work 4 night shifts a week so that fucks my shit up.
>>
Recently bought 50g of caffeine powder from powdercity with 20g l-theanine and 25g phenibut. Shit is so cheap in powder form it's insane. I'm currently taking about 400mg of caffeine over the course of each day. It's good because I don't have to drink coffee anymore so my teeth are looking a lot whiter. L-Theanine is great to mix with caffeine in a 1:1 ratio because it completely cancels out any jitteryness or anxiety you may feel from the caffeine while retaining the alertness. Phenibut is something you can only really take once or twice a week though because it has a quick tolerance buildup and it can cause some really nasty withdrawals.
>>
>>36824206
>long meth
What the hell is that?
>>36824312
Probably right
>>
>200 MG daily basis
>cut it out for weeks to get non habitual rush sometimes
>viet coffee when I go to eat viet
>pretty workout rarely

Accidentally took about 400 MG in one cup.
>mr. Coffee left on
>evaporated water
Sadly it only felt like the first time I drank Caffeine
>>
>>36822096
There really is no good reason to drink it, and if you do too much caffine you just get addicted, and potentially cause high blood preasure, heart issues, or other circulatory issues. Just drink water and save the money.
>>
>>36822313
When my caffeine tolerance really built up I moved on to these from the white Monsters and never looked back.
>>
>>36824944
Are you saying they are more powerful than monsters?
>>
>>36822631
*mynigga.jpg*
same here... I'm up to 2 cups a day.
No sugar.. sometimes milk.
>>
>>36822096

I probably consume 900 mg a day

500 mg alone with pre-workout
>>
>>36825043
That seems like a lot lad. What brand of pre workout?
>>
>>36825053
Iforce maxout which is 300 mg + another 200 MG in tabs. Used to take hypermax xt which at two scoops + tab was 600 MG. Other than mild headaches on days I don't take any no other ill effects or jitters or anything
>>
>>36822096
600mg from coffee. Then like another 300 from pre workout
>>
Im almost addicted to the sugar free(blue) monsters, how bad is it really?
>drank 1 every day last week
>>
>>36826947
Not sure how bad they are for you but can confirm those are pretty good tase wise tbhfm
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.