[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any chads out there wanna give me some girl texting advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1455482642591.jpg (60 KB, 466x628) Image search: [Google]
1455482642591.jpg
60 KB, 466x628
any chads out there wanna give me some girl texting advice?
>>
>>36811200
Why do normies browse 4chan?
>>
>>36811200
>>36811211
Why am I obligated to check all these dubs?

I don't think chads would give the best advice in general, just more so a lead by example if you catch my drift.
>>
>texting girls
>its all about that snapchat m8
>texting is only to set up plans, or once your 4-5 dates in and she sees potential for relationship
>>
>>36811200
sure

>keep messages short
>dont be the first one to text unless there is a real reason
>tactically take awhile to respond to certain texts

but it really depends on each message and how the situation is etc etc so basically don't listen to anyone on how to text girls including me because all it takes is EXPERIENCE, TRIAL AND ERROR
>>
yeah
>dont bother texting girls who aren't clearly interested in you
>dont have only one or youll seem too clingy
>dont have more than three or you'll get confused and not talk to them enough
>>
>>36811280
This. I'm glad snappitidy doo is slowly killing social networking. It makes me like my friends instead of hate them like Facebook did.

Is xanga still a thing?
>>
>>36811262
This is how I know I don't lurk hard enough. I wouldn't notice quints if they called me a dyel summerfg
>>
>>36811373
how the fuck snapchat work
>>
>>36811383
dyel summerfg
>>
Don't text girls just start your first cycle and become a recluse who only goes to the gym
>>
>>36811388
Close! But you're def quints in my eyes.
>>
>>36811347
My ex was clearly interested in me before we started dating, it was a cake walk getting her.
I had to move long distance and we broke up :(
now i'm trying to meet a new girl but I just can't seem to find another girl who is clearly interested in me
no matter how much i lift
what kind of social events can help me meet some new girls and potentially get them interested?
I don't think class is enough
>>
>>36811385
For real how do you use snapchat?
>>
Sooo uhhhhh why was Zyzz in Thailand? Seems like the type of place you'd only vacation to if you were a pedophile.
>>
>>36811982
all the unrestricted boipucci
>>
>>36811934
it works best if you have friends already. ask for their snapchat name. From there, it's pretty much sending pictures that last 5-10 seconds back and forth, with some text on it. It's essentially super simple texting. If you play your cards right you can use it for nudes, since the pics don't last long. >>36811385
>>
>>36811391
Then what? I eventually want to talk to a girl
>>
>>36811211
It's not 2009 anymore anon :)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.