[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ have any of you ever had shoulder/rotator cuff tendonitis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Hey /fit/ have any of you ever had shoulder/rotator cuff tendonitis or chronic shoulder pain?

I hurt my shoulder 6 months ago so I now officially have a chronic injury.
>>
>>36810901
I tried to do side raises and I got a niddle like pain in my shoulder.

What do
>>
I have this pain that's been around for a month now. Every week it heals but then after shoulder day I feel it again for about 2 days. I hope it doesn't get worse, I'm not gonna interrupt the workout routine because of it unless it gets worse.
>>
>>36810901
The first time I ever worked out I separated both shoulders doing 10lb pec flys.......
>>
Facepulls
Arnold press for high reps
>>
Go to a physiotherapist and get it checked out. I went for a neck problem but she gave some stretch exercises for my shoulder as well for some reason. It cleared up some discomfort on my shoulder that was becoming kind of chronic and would get flared up every now and then when bench pressing and doing certain movements.
>>
>>36811792
From what I gathered it was shoulder tendonitis what I had, but luckily with no tears or anything structurally damaged. The stretches made it go away and I had that shit for like 2 years before doing them, it would keep just flaring up every now on then.
Now whenever I start getting some weird sensation on my shoulder I just do my stretches and it goes away.
I'm also more careful about my shoulders now, in general.
>>
File: 1446876361081.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1446876361081.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>36811164
how is that even possible..

>>36810901
are you sure its a rotator cuff injury? If youre sure you need to take a few months off and RICE that shit. Give it a while and then start some rehab exercises with an elastic band, scooby has a pretty good video on them. Youre an idiot for letting it get to a chronic condition and need to sort it out or you run the risk of it getting semi-permanent
>>
>>36811884
as if I haven't already been to a doctor and a physio and done everything within my power to get better
>>
>>36810901
I've had 2 shoulder surgeries, rest that shit up. That's all you can do unless things are torn. Shoulders are the weakest joint and small injuries can pile up and become big injuries. Do not fuck with them. If you think they are that bad see a damn doctor
>>
>>36810901
yeah
it was pretty bad
needed slap repair surgery
should is premium now, stronger than my non operated shoulder
it all depends on your doctor man, you need a GREAT doctor and you really need to work hard in rehab
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.