[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the consensus on low fat diets? Keto meme dieters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Low-Fat.jpg (113 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Low-Fat.jpg
113 KB, 500x334
What's the consensus on low fat diets?

Keto meme dieters need not reply.
>>
Literally terrible for you.
>>
>>36810608
I thought I told you to fuck off.
>>
A low fat diet must then be a high carb diet. Unless you're eating 70% protein, probably not recommended.

The problem with high carb diets isn't the macros, but what is most often eaten. Whole food carbs *can* be quite satisfying, but corn flakes and skim milk won't keep you full for more than an hour.
>>
>>36810633
you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>36810602

It has to be good because all bodybuilders follow it. None of them do low carb.
>>
File: 1460081647590.gif (6 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1460081647590.gif
6 KB, 569x510
>>36810674

Rich Piano loves ice cream, Ben and Jerry's. Definitely not low fat.
>>
>>36810602
Eat a shit ton of fruit, you'll get lean as fuck
>>
It's retarded and won't help you attain literally anything

The idea that eating less fat means you'll be less fat is the most widespread marketing misdirection in the food industry hands down

Low carb doesn't make that much of a difference either by the way

Count your calories, get your protein, avoid empty calories, 23 hour intermittent fast if you truly want to lose weight faster
>>
>>36810688

Just a snack.
He constantly bashes keto diet on his bbtd videos.
>>
10% fat is a dumb fad. 16-20% of calories from fat is good. Anything below that will negatively impact hormones, inflammation, fat-soluble vitamin/antioxidant absorption, anabolic/insulin sensitivity, mental health, vascular function, and cholesterol levels.
>>
Low fat= high sugar.

The truth is that fat is OK.
What you taste in a good meal is mostly fat.

Cook for yourself.
Don't buy that "low fat" shit.

Beef?
A stew.

Pork?
Ham it or pull it or bake it with a portion of root vegetables.

Chicken?
Bake it with a side of greens.

Low fat is a meme for retards who demonize lipids.
>>
>>36810696
Calories per gram
Fat: 9
Carbohydrates: 4

Fatty foods are the most calorically dense. Just cutting out most fats will make reaching 2000 calories a day hard as fuck. It's pretty damn good for cutting.
>>
>>36810723
But fats are dense.
You can have a gram of fat, and it'll make a whole meal taste great.
But a gram of carbs? That's like a 5 grains of rice.

Fats make protein taste amazing.
Fats and protein.
That's the way to go.
>>
File: 1459702399415.jpg (25 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459702399415.jpg
25 KB, 640x360
>>36810723
Nice calories meme bro
>>
>>36810602
>What's the consensus on low fat diets?
Does a low fat diet make it easier for you to stick to your diet whilst still keeping your sanity?

Yes, then go low fat; No, then don't.

Just make sure you hit the bare minimum amount of fat needed to not end up with a deficiency, which would be pretty hard unless you only ate sugar and whey isolate; I can't remember how much that is exactly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.