[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys help a 18 boy. So on this picture is my body, i want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Allan Body.png (310 KB, 918x1232) Image search: [Google]
Allan Body.png
310 KB, 918x1232
Guys help a 18 boy.
So on this picture is my body, i want to gain Weight!
>>
Read the sticky -

also how did you make that model OP
>>
Thats my only issue, i have blonde hair and green eyes. If i was 65 kgs i will be happier

What should i eat and do, i want good stuff not just
"BLABLALBA EAT MORE"
>>
>>36807942
Sorry mate, i tried, but this stuff wont open here =/
To make this model enter a site name : Body slider maker.
>>
start bulking and do SS
>>
I want a expert here.
>Some people say, eat everytime
>Other say dont eat, starve
>do exercise
>don't do exercise
WTF SHOULD I DO, i am doing nofap, did stop drinking coke will end.
>>
>>36807970
http://pastebin.com/HAGX6Jz2
>>
Ok Allan, here's the short answer.

eat, lift, sleep, repeat

the long answer is you'll need to learn how to lift, which takes time learning the mechanics of the lifts or exercises you want to use as well as learning how to avoid injury and muscle imbalances.

unless you want to hire someone to shortcut all that, like a trainer - unfortunately I've heard a lot of stories about inept trainers so it's still a risk.

eating is easy as long as you eat enough - if you're having trouble eating enough volume to add weight then look into caloric density - oils, nuts etc. which are higher in calories with less volume (smaller amounts).

there are techniques to work on sleep, although I almost never hear anyone having an issue with that - still it might help to learn some small things to make sure you're really sleeping in a way that maximises adding muscle (since you make muscle when you're asleep).
>>
>>36808033
>i am doing nofap

That's a meme you fucking retard
>>
>>36808033
who is telling you not to eat or exercise? - that won't add mass to you, it will only take it away.

eating will add mass and the right exercise will make sure the mass you're adding is muscle.

and having a rich, varied diet and a solid exercise regimen is associated with all sorts of health benefits - energy, mental health, hormones etc.

as for exercise, there are many options: on this site you'll hear mainly about lifting but if you only want to add 10kg you might be able to add that much mass by rock-climbing or something else... as long as it's still taking some strength, so walking might not be enough although walking is still excellent exercise and I recommend it on top of whatever you're doing to add mass.
>>
>>36808161
Read about.
>>
>>36808124
>>36808191
Thanks for the reply, i will sound like a lazy fuck, but dont have any medicine? i was thinking buying cobavital and i want to combine with some shit, because i am poor, soo buying a lot stuff to eat everytime is hard. i dont wanna be zyzz, just want to gain weight, my genetics seems to be really pain in the ass.
>>
>>36808213
you only need a small amount more every day to add weight (like 300 calories), so that's like less than a block of cheese everyday - or one sandwich.

the thing which matters is eating that much more everyday and over a long time - also when you add muscle you will need to eat a bit more again but it isn't a huge difference.

If you are really unable to spend the extra money to eat that much then I think you need to sort that out, you shouldn't be under-eating. Is there no way of accessing help where you are?

Other than that, there must be information around about adding mass even if you have very little money - some sort of "muscle on a budget" guide. I think the ideal situation is you access some help so you have enough money to eat well, though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-30-15-23-00.png (464 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-30-15-23-00.png
464 KB, 1280x720
>>36807920
You should eat a lot of soy and focus on lower body routines, since you'll need a strength base before puttin on mass. Also shower at the gym every time, and get massages (reminder to get a male masseuse since women don't know whay the fuck they're doing) for maximum gains.

Then after about a year or two of this you should come to
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1448682155253.jpg (19 KB, 461x453) Image search: [Google]
1448682155253.jpg
19 KB, 461x453
>>36808625
>soy
Enjoy your man tits
>>
>>36807942
http://bodyvisualizer.com/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.