[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr Personal trainer has been working out with me for free,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Personal-trainer[1].jpg (21 KB, 700x276) Image search: [Google]
Personal-trainer[1].jpg
21 KB, 700x276
tl;dr Personal trainer has been working out with me for free, what do /fit/?

>Personal trainer (PT) recently approached me in gym, made small talk. A week later, asks if I want to workout together.
>Decide to meet-up, after each workout he invites me to join him for another workout/chooses a time.
>PT in great shape, doesn't really gain much from workout out with me.
>PT occasionally texts me. I'm new to the area, he's offered to show my fiance and I the area.

PT knows I'm engaged. I'm thinking 1 of 3 things is happening:
1. He is trying to subtly persuade me to sign up as a client.
2. He wants the D
3. He is just a nice/outgoing guy, looking to workout together.

I enjoy working out with the guy, but I'm wondering if he has an alterior motive. Your thoughts, /fit/?
>>
>>36799404
he wants your $ bro
>>
>>36799404
How the hell would anybody be able to tell? It's one of the things you've already mentioned.

Or

4. He's going to try to use you for some shady steroid-related/dirty money business. I've seen examples of this. He makes you think he's your friends then asks for your help sending some money or some shit.
>>
>>36799414
Yeah, I'm thinking the same.

If it makes any difference, he's not a certified PT. He only get set-up as one because he knew the manager/the gym needed a PT that spoke Spanish for a client.

So he only has one client, Doesn't appear to have a day-job. Yet he also appears to have $$ -- he's planning on a trip to Vegas in May.
>>
>>36799404
>>36799462
Yeah OP, he prob wants your money. Though his money situation is odd.

Just be ready if he asks you to sign up
>>
He wants to kill you
>>
>>36799404
Option 4: He is trying to gain popularity through word of mouth and doing good deeds among potential clients. He might expect some of you would talk about him with your friends/acquitances so that they hire him. It's a very good move actually, and totally harmless.

In other words: He is using you to expand his potential customer pool
>>
>>36801281
>PT is trying to get sales through word of mouth recommendations
Seems most likely, nothing wrong with giving out free samples if he's legit about the product.
>>
If he's good and gets you forward, I'd totally pay him.
>>
Maybe he's trying to get close to you to steal your girl breh. Assert your dominance by raping him
>>
>>36801281
but OP mentioned he is new to the area. You can't bring in new customers if you don't have local friends
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.