[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /fit/ how do i get my head in the game (seriously how do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
hi /fit/

how do i get my head in the game

(seriously how do i become into zac efron)
>>
Dont, see if we care
>>
>>36799162
mind sterons
>>
Be a manlet
>>
>>36799182
i am a manlet and i go to the gym 4 days a week... I'm fit I'm just not that... is that fucker on steroids or am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>36799208
As a manlet you should go 8 times a week. you have less mass so you recover faster
>>
>>36799182
Youre probably doing some meme routine like SS
>>
>>36799247
I did for the first few months but for the last 6 or so I've just been doing a pretty basic 4 day split
>>
>>36799277
>only working out 4 days a week

What kind of meme split is that
>>
>>36799162

>lift hard for 6-8 months
>get a strong tan
>get a good makeup artist to outline your abs and muscles
>hire a decent photographer to take a picture of you after pumping up for 30mins
>>
>>36799290
>lift hard for 6-8 months WITH ROIDS
>>
>>36799162
Look up Test and Tren cycle, run it for a long time in high doses and workout 2 hours a day. Eat in calorie surplus.

Don't expect to look like him exactly due to muscle insertions but you should be able to get around the same levels of lean muscle mass at low BF%.

Basically only way to do it (or other anabolics) but to me it looks like tren and test.
>>
File: kek.gif (2 MB, 327x240) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2 MB, 327x240
>>36799297
>>lift hard for 6-8 months WITH ROIDS

>needing roids to get 16inch biceps and pecs that bench press 2plates
>>
>>36799329
18 inch arms are the natty limit.
>>
>>36799329
18 inch arms is the natty limit. So if you think you can get 16 inch arms withing 6 months of lifting without roids, you're delusional
>>
>>36799369
frank zane had 18 inch arms. i think that's a good size to end up with desu
>>
>>36799162
He looks like he does bicep curls, some sit ups and maybe some chest
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.