[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Adipowers worth the money and the long term investment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x275
Are Adipowers worth the money and the long term investment?
>>
>>36796648
any good shoe is worth the money and investment. just dont go jogging in those things
>>
not sure
>>
>>36796648

>not buying the Romaloes

enjoy your second rate shoe
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
i squat barefoot am I gonna die?
>>
>>36796780
samesies
>>
>>36796648
I just cant get over how retarded shoes with velcro look. I feel like pic related.
>>
>>36796746
>straps so long they drag on the floor
nice design flaw
>>
>>36797787
>straps so long they drag on the floor

So strange.

>tfw bought meme shoes and meme knee sleeves and now knee AIDS is gone

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>36797787
>>36797843

Are they really? Do you have pics so I can see?
>>
>>36797852
I'm >>36797787 and ya I see it all the time, it really depends on how tight you want it, but it can really hang of the side. Still a very good shoe. I have powerlift 2.0s which are good for the price.
>>36797843
>meme knee sleeves
I need to get these eventually to go along with my meme shoes and meme belt
>>
>>36797927

Can you cut them or will it ruin the shoe?
>>
>>36798044
No idea, try googling it. That sounds reasonable if it really bothers you. The point of the strap is keep you foot, more specifically your heal, in place during any movements. The length of the strap shouldn't matter as long as you can still tighten and secure it.
>>
>>36796835
I'll bet your lifts are like your pic related too
>>
I love my adipowers. Had em for years they still look and feel brand new.

Who ever has straps that hit the floor has some skinny ass babby feet
>>
>>36798081
Oversized and bigger than almost all others. Why yes they are, thanks for noticing.
>>
>>36798067

people in this thread are saying the strap drags on the floor you stupid fucking faggot. learn to read.
>>
>>36798210
Did you read what I said you dumb fuck? Cut the strap shorter not cut the entire strap off, fucking retard.
>>
>>36796746
I couldn't find Romaleos. I got a pair of Adipowers for $150.

To answer OP's question, yes, but you're gonna have to get used to them. It took a little while for me, but then, I'd lifted in the same pair of Chucks for like 4 years
>>
>>36798210
Tiny feet detected
>>
>>36796780

It would be extremely painful...
>>
>>36798081
Well seeing as Julian is a powerlifter it's not really an insult
>>
>>36800314
for you
>>
>>36796648

Just make sure you get exactly the right size. I bought a pair that were just half an inch too long, and that just fucks up everything.
>>
>>36796648
I like mine. I can wear them through the entire workout without problem, pretty comfy shit.
>>
I have power perfects, really helped me feel more stable when squatting. Only exercise I wouldn't do in them is deadlift because of the extra inch or so of rom though if I'm not squatting that day I'll just wear my converse
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.