[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you tried Arnold's Blueprint to Mass? My brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 14 tn.jpg (33 KB, 550x521) Image search: [Google]
14 tn.jpg
33 KB, 550x521
Have any of you tried Arnold's Blueprint to Mass? My brother is a much bigger guy than me and he just started it, but before I start it I kinda wanted to know your experiences with it.

Also Arnold thread. Look at this sexy beast.
>>
it's fucking stupid. it has you do something like 70 reps of flat bench press followed by 70 reps of incline bench

not doable unless you're on roids.
>>
>>36794780
If anyone has examined Arnold as a person or knows him as anything but an icon, they'd know that Arnold tries to sabotage other people who want to achieve what he has. Arnold is not a mentor. Don't ever listen to anything he says in public.
>>
>>36794780
Basically what ever he says do the opposite if you're natty. Literally the only decent information in those videos is where he advocates actually using a barbell and actually doing complex movements.
>>
it's my long term goal to do it

I'm currently doing icf5x5
then I'll do madcow, then maybe TM
then I'll try blueprint to mass as a natty
>>
>>36794991
>then I'll try blueprint to mass as a natty
lmao this nigga, don't forget to shock the muscle and confuse it.
>>
>>36794936
>Opposite of 70 reps of bench

70 reps of rows? Got it!
>>
>>36795008
Did you know a sign of autism is not understanding language nuances?
>>
>>36795060
Yes I know all about autism
>>
>>36795060
Did you know a sign of autism is not understanding sarcasm?
>>
>>36795187
I'm actually not familiar with the term "autism". Please explain
>>
>>36795008
That would be the reciprocal of both. 1/70 rows so do 1 row with very low ROM.
>>
File: 1459399152604-0.jpg (91 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1459399152604-0.jpg
91 KB, 569x802
>my brother is a much bigger guy than me
Just how big is he?
>>
>>36794880
I did it natty and put on about 7 lbs of muscle. Not as much as it promised but still pretty good. His blueprint to cut is fucking genius though.
>>
>>36794780
Why do people always post this fucking pic of Arnie in photoshopped baggy jeans. The dude never fucking wore those; this picture is retarded.
>>
>>36795187
Did you know sarcasm doesn't translate through text? How else would you have known your father didn't actually mean that he was proud of you?
>>
>>36794780
>>36795285
Blue print to cut is a great routine, and props to Arnold for not selling it for 69.99 like other body builders just trying to make a quick buck. But lets be honest here, blue print to mass and blue print to cut are more made to be optimal for someone on test. You probably won't make nearly the same kind of gains natty but that doesn't mean it's a garbage routine.
>>
>>36794780
Good if you're on steroids, complete garbage if you are natty

>>36795285
Bullshit.

>>36795346
For natural lifters it's shit. You'll just get overtrained fast and make zero gains. That's a good description of a garbage routine lol.

Blueprint for mass was made with that specific goal in mind, overtrain natural lifters then sell them supplements. Why do you think it is sponsored by musclepharm lol
>>
File: 1452375626811.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1452375626811.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
why are people saying that it's only for people on roids?
it's NOT a brosplit, you literally hit every bodypart twice per week
basic lifts, freeweights, etc
>>
>>36794917
this so much
>>
>>36795304
Omg I didn't see that before. I can't stop laughing aome one looked at that picture and decided it serviced their needs better with jeans and a belt.
>>
>>36794917
This guy brings up a good point.

Arnold was known to give troll routines and bad advice for laughs back in the day. Only a fool would take his lifting advice seriously
>>
>>36795410
Look how much fucking volume it has and compare it to a natural program
>>
>>36794780
The volume it has is absurd. Be ready to have no time for anything but the gym.
>>
>>36794917

Any evidence for that bullshit claim?
>>
>i-its overtraining
>too much volume
>you'll be in the gym for so long
>nattys can't
>can't
>no
>won't

Look at all these negative Nancy never gonna make it mothafuckas making excuses

I did that shit and got good results

6'4" 210lbs come at me faggots keep whining
>>
>>36795424
Right! What the fuck dude
>>
>>36795722
Post cbt or shut the fuck up
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.