[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/GroceryRun/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: GgkphCk.png (578 KB, 596x601) Image search: [Google]
GgkphCk.png
578 KB, 596x601
What did /fit/ get from the store today?

Sliced Chicken
Carrots
Hummus
Salad Blend
9 Grain Bread
Oranges
Bananas
Green Leaf Lettuce
Balsamic Dressing
Honey Mustard
Ghost Rider White IPA
x2 24 pack of water

Normally I'd get something more substantial but with working overnights right now I'm finding it easier just to make sandwich. I'm not entirely worried about my macros right now since I'm just working on eating healthy and cutting down weight.
>>
Looks great OP, I assume you have some other protein rich foods already at home?
>>
>>36794594
Yeah I have some chicken breasts and some ground turkey that has been sitting in the freezer that I've been meaning to get to. Just with my current schedule it's hard for me to get really involved with cooking so I'm doing easy shit for right now.
>>
>>36794620
You're doing very well for your goals stated, good to see OP not be such a fag for once
>>
>>36794565
not too bad op, I'd ditch the Balsamic Dressing and Honey mustard. You can buy the ingredients and make them cheaper yourself and you'll know what's in them.

I do my shopping in 2 parts, a main trip and a secondary trip to restock on fresh fruits and veggies. Anyone else do this?
>>
File: just.jpg (730 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
730 KB, 1920x1080
>>36794565
>at grocery store today puttuing stuff in cart
>2 bags of sweet potato fries
>pack of hotdog buns
>Fuckin Johnsonville better with cheddar brats (turkey tho so they're totes healthy)
>Frozen lazagna & mother fuckin' garlic bread
>Almond milk
>Ice cream
>Couple pizzas

You jealous you cutting fags??
>>
>>36794565

1 kilo of chicken thighs
1,5 kilos of mince beef
brussels sprouts
broccoli
Leeks
spinach
courgettes
sweet potatoes
olive oil
crushed ginger
garlic
cumin, rosemary, coriander, juniper, coconut milk and other assother spices
beer

Good times ahead.
>>
IPA? Thats fucking nasty shit, nigger
>>
>>36794733
I've been thinking about doing it this way, I feel like I have better control over how much I'm spending when I know I only need certain items and that is it when I go.

I'll see about finding a good recipe for the mustard and balsamic thanks for the advice.

>>36794700
Thanks, and this may be a bitch ass question but I'm a manager at McDicks and I find it hard at times to avoid getting a soda since it's so easy to just make it and it's become almost reflex at this point. I don't know do you do anything to I guess force yourself into drinking water non stop? I rarely do right now and the last time I did was when I was sick and that was the only time I had actually craved it and wanted it.
>>
>>36794745
not at all. enjoy eating that shit fat ass
>>
>>36794822
I don't know it doesn't seem to have the same overly bitter taste of other IPA's I've had in the paste but it's still pretty refreshing while at the same time not being up in your face with it. It's not the best beer I've drank but it's pretty decent.
>>
>>36794840
Ehh, it's really gonna have to come down to willpower I think. I'm actually a type 1 diabetic so I just never drink it bc I know it will just fuck my shit up for a while. However, it is tasty so I drink it if I have a low blood sugar, or when I drink alcohol. It never happens <2 times a week and I only have small amounts, but I never really crave soda at any point.
>>
File: live at the internet cafe.gif (1 MB, 540x302) Image search: [Google]
live at the internet cafe.gif
1 MB, 540x302
two packs of pizza so i can eat one per day for this week
two packs of lasagna so i can eat one on saturday and one on sunday
two packs of cheese and ham along with a pack of bread so i can prepare some sandwiches for work
6 packs of joghurt along with 6 different packages of pre-prepared food (stuff i can microwave at work) for lunch at work
and something whatever i want to eat, chicken nuggets, fried fish and whatever else i can stuff into the oven along with the pizza

inb4 complaints, lean meat is expensive and im gonna gain like shit anyway, whether it's with 250 or 150g of protein, it doesnt matter.
>>
>>36794565

A few bottles of tea, couple black coffee
6L water
Carrots
Lettuce
Sliced Ham
Mushrooms
Guava
like nine cans of tuna

the tuna is mostly because it's not going bad any time soon, doesn't need to be stored in my fridge, and there's been more earthquakes recently so it's doubling as emergency rations.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.