[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36794274
He means he's a male model and his face is what pays the bills
>>
>>36794274
funny thing is that he looks better and is more fit than 90% of /fit/izens.
Almost everyone here is either fat, skinnyfat, skelly, t-rex or obesestrong
>>
FACE FRAME WIDTH SIZE
saged
>>
>>36794274
But why not lift anyway and look even better? And be stronger? And make life easier in general?

I'll never understand this logic.
>>
>>36794307
you forgot height senpai
>>
>>36794274
Why is /fit/ so obsessed with genetics? Yeah obviously you'll never be a 10 with a fucked up face but for fucks sake you'll look BETTER THAN BEFORE when you start lifting. Would you rather be a frail and skinny/fat uggo or and uggo with a nice bod? Obviously the latter
>>
File: 2778683-venom.jpg (28 KB, 267x370) Image search: [Google]
2778683-venom.jpg
28 KB, 267x370
>>36794469
It's used to weed out the people who lack discipline and commitment to overcome any genetic advantage.

Hell, even just saying this wouldn't change a person so easily defeated. Sure, it'll get a rise out of them and might make them say, "Oh! I'll prove this random anon I've met wrong! I'll show them!" But that kind of thinking is temporary, because again, they lack the commitment and discipline to keep a regular fitness routine to improve their body.
>>
>>36794274
Lifting is pointless and all you really need in life is a good face.
>>
>>36796246
Why not both
>>
if i looked like a human being i would not lift
>>
>>36794274
>tfw a handsome 6'2 guy goes to the gym
For what purpose?

He looks great already.
>>
>>36794302
Please don't embarrass yourself
>>
>>36794469
It's the /r9k/ loser brigade
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.