[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of working out to get big when the ayyyyyy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (835 KB, 902x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
835 KB, 902x736
What is the point of working out to get big when the ayyyyyy lmaos point to a low test human evolutionary future
>>
>>36794196
High test kid looks like every bratty kid I ever knew
>>
>>36794227
>Thinking high test people = brats
>being that low test
kek
>>
I guess I'm somewhere between the first one (high) to the "2nd to 4th digit ratio."
>>
I'm like the low one.

Is that low or high test?
>>
>>36794317
High, use your head, m8. Which one looks like a baby, which one doesn't?
>>
this has nothing to do with test you retards.

it's high 2nd to 4th digit ratio vs low. you know, your index finger vs ring finger.

basically if your index is longer than your ring finger you're a mongoloid
>>
>>36794406
>basically if your index is longer than your ring finger you're a mongoloid
Or female
>>
>>36794406
My "fuck you" finger is longer by an entire nail, I guess I'm high test master race?
>>
>>36794440
you're low IQ pleb race. your middle finger has nothing to do with it. 2nd vs 4th. ring vs index.
>>
>>36794406
The digit ratio is correlated to how much testosterone they were exposed to in the womb.
>>
>>36794520
That was the joke. The autism is getting stronger day by day on this site.
>>
>>36794196
is this chart just for males
>>
>>36794535
>joke
you forgot the funny

>>36794551
yes
>>
>>36794559
if you are female and have a pointy chin and head like the ayylmao kid does that mean you are manly
>>
>>36794581
no, this isn't relevant to women.
>>
>>36794196
>point to a low test human evolutionary future
Hahahaha

One day, all these things you take for granted will be burnt to the ground. What are you gonna do then?
>>
>>36794196
>It has been suggested by some scientists that the ratio of two digits in particular, the 2nd (index finger) and 4th (ring finger), is affected by exposure to androgens e.g. testosterone while in the uterus and that this 2D:4D ratio can be considered a crude measure for prenatal androgen exposure, with lower 2D:4D ratios pointing to higher prenatal androgen exposure - wikipedia article on digit ratio

So the "low" one is the one with higher androgen exposure.
>>
>>36794196
High test kid just looks like the average bitter fatty who gets bullied tb'h.
>>
>>36794240
>being 12 years old
>posting here trying to be funny

?¿
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.